Awoo.

SSMB Super Smash Bros. Tournament: Low-Tier City (December 11-13) [COMPLETED]

That reminds me Rick,  I think I still need your NNID. Mine on the other hand,  is:

Jovahexeon-Oz

That reminds me Rick,  I think I still need your NNID. Mine on the other hand,  is:

Jovahexeon-Oz

Might wanna tell him in the Discord chat tomorrow morning, he's asleep right now.

I'm pretty good as Mii Brawler now so I have a backup in case Shulk doesn't work out for me, so that's good.

I'm still nervous but I think I'm more confident than usually?

I'm pretty good as Mii Brawler now so I have a backup in case Shulk doesn't work out for me, so that's good.

I'm still nervous but I think I'm more confident than usually?

Considering Helicopter Kick isn't part of Mii Brawler's default moveset, you're kinda outta luck there.

I'll add you tomorrow for some practice if you'd like, okay?

I'd usually be up for a good long practice session before the tournament, but I've become so swamped in work recently I don't think I can do something like that this time around. Sorry. :\

Considering Helicopter Kick isn't part of Mii Brawler's default moveset, you're kinda outta luck there.

?

I've been practicing with the 1111 moveset. Well, just started practicing. I knew Helicopter Kick wasn't part of the default. XP

?

I've been practicing with the 1111 moveset. Well, just started practicing. I knew Helicopter Kick wasn't part of the default. XP

Anytime we've fought using Brawler you haven't used the 1111 moveset, and it had Helicopter Kick so I was assuming you were gonna try to use that set.

• Thumbs Up 1

Anytime we've fought using Brawler you haven't used the 1111 moveset, and it had Helicopter Kick so I was assuming you were gonna try to use that set.

Oh no, I just wanted to use a Mii that was funny looking like Rock Lee. TBH I forgot most of the movesets I made for my Miis.

Just today when fighting Spinny was when I used the default. I was using Miku so I'll probably switch between her and my own Mii during the tourney (both with 1111 movesets). Depending on how long I last, hehe.

Felix beat me in finals. 3-2 in fist set. Good tourney guys!

Now back to my 3rd party mains. Lol

Why did I even reach far with palutena?? Lol

Edited by jords
  • Thumbs Up 2

Yo. Thank you to everyone who participated, the tournament is now over. Here's the bracket, and our top 5!

1st: @Felix - King Dedede, Palutena, Charizard

2nd: @jords - Palutena, Wii Fit Trainer

3rd: @RustyRick - Bowser, Lucina, Duck Hunt

4th: @Jimbo - Lucina

5th (tie): @Kurisumasu no Klonoa, @Wraith - Lucina, G&W and Shulk for Klonoa, Ganondorf & Lucina for Wraith

This was definitely fun, I'm still surprised I won. You'll all get your badges whenever the awards system comes back, but thanks again for playing.

Edited by Felix
  • Thumbs Up 3

It was intense to participate in the tourney there, Felix, though I was way out of Jord's league.

Oh by the way,  I didn't use Bowser Jr. at all in this tourney, mind editing it to Duck Hunt Dog?

• Thumbs Up 2

It was intense to participate in the tourney there, Felix, though I was way out of Jord's league.

Oh by the way,  I didn't use Bowser Jr. at all in this tourney, mind editing it to Duck Hunt Dog?

Fixed, yo.

• Thumbs Up 1

I also did not use Shulk, I ended up using Lucina as well instead.

But yeah, this was a pretty fun tournament. Too bad it was held a week before my winter break, so i had to do a lot of school shit in between and little time for practice. Good games yall

• Thumbs Up 1

Uploaded all of my matches just to get rid of the replays before the update. And I've heard some wanted to watch some matches. It's only in highlight reels because some were too long. I just did all of them as highlight. Full matches weren't too exciting anyways since we're using characters were not really familiar with.  Lol

Here is my first match. The rest is on my channel. Can't link them all for obvious reasons so go watch if you want to.

Update is definitely happening so if you want to save replays the replays I suggest uploading them before the direct. 

Edited by jords