Awoo.

[ARTWORK] - Dr. Detective Mike Showcase!

Dr. Detective

• 3 months later...

I drew another picture after the Shounen Maid one and posted it on my deviantart page: http://crystalchaotix3.deviantart.com/art/SONIC-STREET-594325954 but here it is for anyone whose interested enough in seeing me continue my art. Took me a few days but I managed to finish it. Love the way it turned out. Check it.

Sonic Street 02

• Thumbs Up 9

• 8 months later...

You succeeded in making me laugh! :D I love visual humor. That Blaze is just priceless.

• Promotion 1

1 hour ago, Monkey Destruction Switch said:

You succeeded in making me laugh! :D I love visual humor. That Blaze is just priceless.

1 hour ago, Jhreamer said:

Priceless is the perfect word. That is pure gold.

Thanks! I'm glad I could make you laugh. Onto the next thing, whatever that may be.

• Thumbs Up 3

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Superhero Series #2 of 17 - Tails as The Riddler

Tails has finally given in and answered his true calling as a villain. Either all those mind controlling situations finally got to him or he just fully embraced the dark side of his superior brilliance, he's taken it upon himself to annoy Batman by flooding the city with useless Riddler trophies and games that will completely overrun and dominate the poor hero's time. The tedium it took to build it will all be worth it in the end when Batman riffles through them all, finds his hideout, and beats the shit out of him. I assume.

http://crystalchaotix3.deviantart.com/art/Tails-as-The-Riddler-Superhero-Series-671415992

Tails as The Riddler - Superhero Series

• Thumbs Up 9

• 5 weeks later...

Superhero Series #3 of 17 - Knuckles as Green Lantern

In blackest day or brightest night, watermelon, cantaloupe, yadda-e-yadda, erm... superstitious and cowardly lot, with liberty and justice for all. Knuckles follows the oath from one of the greatest of Green Lantern's from this or any generation... Duck Dodgers. He didn't need to do much to get that ring. He's spent his whole life around glowing green energy by this point I assume.

http://doctor-m-chaotix.deviantart.com/art/Superhero-Series-Knuckles-as-Green-Lantern-677279161

Knuckles as Green Lantern - Superhero Series by Doctor-M-Chaotix

• Thumbs Up 8

Superhero Series #4 of 17 - Amy as Harley Quinn
Follow me on Twitter buds: twitter.com/MikeDrChaotix

The one who loves the most and does it with an intensity that's almost scary. She's lookin' to get Sonic to rev up his Harley, if you know what I mean. Course you do. This version of Harley Quinn's outfit was modeled after her Batman: Arkham Knight design. 

http://doctor-m-chaotix.deviantart.com/art/Superhero-Series-Amy-as-Harley-Quinn-678769048

Amy as Harley Quinn - Superhero Series by Doctor-M-Chaotix

• Thumbs Up 8

Got a question for you. Do you have any plans to do a sonic character dressed up as Plastic Man?

No actually. I did all the line art for the ones I chose already.

• 2 weeks later...

Superhero Series #5 of 17
Follow me on Twitter buds: twitter.com/MikeDrChaotix

He’s the egg-shaped inspiration for goddamn Darth Vader. He’s here to initiate the Sonic Forces Initiative that DOOMS the world. Forever! Bwahahaha! Also, I made sure he wasn’t the one from Fan4stic. 

http://doctor-m-chaotix.deviantart.com/art/Superhero-Series-Dr-Eggman-as-Dr-Doom-680854641

Superhero Series - Dr. Eggman as Dr. Doom by Doctor-M-Chaotix

• Thumbs Up 6

• 2 weeks later...

This Shadow-Batman is probably my favorite in your series so far. It doesn't hurt that you chose the Batman design I absolutely love (classic yellow oval with the black/blue parts being black with blue highlights).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Superhero Series #9 of 17 - Cream as Supergirl

Took a bit of a long break. Trying to sort somethings out. I promise though, I'm going to make it through. Right now it's time for Cream's costume of choice. She's decided to dress up as Supergirl. She flies and saves the delicate flowers in need of her assistance.

Cream as Supergirl - Superhero Series by DoctorDetectiveMike

• Thumbs Up 8
  • Fist Bump 1

Superhero Series #10 of 17 - Vector as Beast Boy

It's the greenest beast you'll ever meet. He can only turn into a green crocodile though. Nothing else. Don't ask him to change form into anything else. He can't do it.

Vector as Beast Boy - Superhero Series by DoctorDetectiveMike

• Thumbs Up 7
  • Nice Smile 1

• 2 weeks later...

Superhero Series #11 of 17 - Espio as Spider-Man

Spiderman's Homecoming trip saw him returning as a chameleon. He's also a ninja. 

11 Espio as Spiderman - Superhero Series.png

• Thumbs Up 8
  • Nice Smile 1

Superhero Series #12 of 17 - Charmy as Deadpool

The true sequel to Deadpool sees a 6-year-old bee detective taking up the role. The plot twist no one saw coming but something Deadpool would totally do just to fuck with you.

tumblr_p36oao2sjb1uvxci0o1_540.png

• Thumbs Up 8
  • Promotion 1

Superhero Series #13 of 17 - Silver as Doctor Strange

Doctor Strange, the world has spent all this time waiting for you and you turn out to be a time traveling hedgehog? What's with that?

13 Silver as Doctor Strange - Superhero Series.png

• Thumbs Up 7
  • Promotion 1
  • Nice Smile 1