Awoo.

[ARTWORK] - Dr. Detective Mike Showcase!

Dr. Detective

Superhero Series #15 of 17 - Big as The Kingpin
A true boss always knows the best way to hide among the rabble. For Big, it was pretending to live in the woods as a simple fisherman when in reality he ruled them all.

15 Big as The Kingpin - Superhero Series.png

• Thumbs Up 8
  • Nice Smile 1

• The title was changed to [Art] Superhero Series - Dr. Detective Mike Art
  • 2 weeks later...

Superhero Series #16 of 17 - Jet as Booster Gold
Jet chose this costume, not me. He always goes for the Gold. 

16 Jet as Booster Gold - Superhero Series.png

• Thumbs Up 7

• 1 month later...

Superhero Series #17 of 17 - Chip as Captain America
Follow me on Twitter buds: twitter.com/MikeDrChaotix

Sorry about the wait. Been busy. Not helping is that after yesterday's dibacole, my depression is starting to kick in again.

He’s the Super Soldier who leads the Avengers and fights for the preservation of chocolate.

Finally done with the Superhero Series. I’m gonna do some random stuff from here on in just so I can have some fun.

17 Chip as Captain America - Superhero Series.png

• Thumbs Up 6
  • Promotion 1
  • Way Past Cool 1

A great finish to a great series. The shading is very good, especially on the shield.

• Fist Bump 1

1 hour ago, Monkey Destruction Switch said:

A great finish to a great series. The shading is very good, especially on the shield.

Thanks. That shield took a bit but I was really happy with the way it came out.

• Thumbs Up 2

The series was good over all, but I'd see Tails more as Cyborg or Iron Man, and Omega more as War Machine.

3 hours ago, tailsBOOM! said:

The series was good over all, but I'd see Tails more as Cyborg or Iron Man, and Omega more as War Machine.

That's fine. I don't want to be too repetitive though. At least not when it comes to character themes. Characters from the same series are fine so long as they look and feel different enough.

Fun series. Lacked Metal Sonic, but I suppose it's you can't win them all. Then someone will mention Sticks, other person Sally or Tangle and we have slippery slope.

My favorite was probably Omega.

• The title was changed to [Art] Sonic in the Morning - Dr. Detective Mike Art

Here's something simple. I was experimenting a lot with color and backgrounds and I really, really want to improve to the point where people will look at my stuff and go "WOW Boi!" or something like that. Tell me what you think.

A Hero Will Save Us

sonic___a_hero_will_save_us_by_doctordet

• Thumbs Up 5

That's some nice art you got there!

The super hero series was pretty cool too! When I saw Silver as Doctor Strange that style reminded me a bit of how Tracy Yardley! draws him.

The coloring is nice too!

The shading is really lovely! I really like it.

If you want a couple tips for improvement, the foreshortening of his left arm could be better and I think the position of his thumb on his left fist is a bit awkward. Overall, though, it's very nice work!

2 hours ago, Monkey Destruction Switch said:

The shading is really lovely! I really like it.

If you want a couple tips for improvement, the foreshortening of his left arm could be better and I think the position of his thumb on his left fist is a bit awkward. Overall, though, it's very nice work!

9 hours ago, Fusion-Ellipsis said:

That's some nice art you got there!

The super hero series was pretty cool too! When I saw Silver as Doctor Strange that style reminded me a bit of how Tracy Yardley! draws him.

The coloring is nice too!

Awesome. Thanks guys!

• The title was changed to [Art] Tails Reacts to the Saddest Part of Your Favorite Movie - Dr. Detective Mike Art

Tails Reacts to the Saddest Part of Your Favorite Movie

https://doctordetectivemike.deviantart.com/

Tails Reacts to the Saddest Part of Your Favorite Movie or Show.png

Tails heard from you that you have a very sad movie to show him. He’s been looking to broaden his horizons a bit so he takes you up on your offer to witness it for the first time. You show it to him and he can’t handle it. It’s the saddest thing he’s ever seen and he doesn’t want it to happen like this. 

Congratulations, you’ve traumatized a poor child.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • My Emmerdoods 1

• 2 weeks later...

Charmy and Cream in the Sunlit Meadow

charmy_and_cream_in_the_sunlit_meadow_by

https://doctordetectivemike.deviantart.com/art/Charmy-and-Cream-in-the-Sunlit-Meadow-747432493

As the sun goes down, the fun time hunting for flowers in the meadow between the two six-year-old children who are enamoured with them comes to a close. However, it ends with the perfect cap to their wonderful evening. Charmy has found the perfect sunflower and decides to give it to Cream as a nice little gift.

Meanwhile, Vector and Espio are watching. Vector's got fuel to tease him with for later.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Nice Smile 1

• The title was changed to [Art] Sonic and Tails Play Cops and Robbers! - Dr. Detective Mike Art

Sonic and Tails Play Cops and Robbers!

sonic_and_tails_play_cops_and_robbers__b

https://www.deviantart.com/doctordetectivemike/art/Sonic-and-Tails-Play-Cops-and-Robbers-756416018

Sonic the Hedgehog has robbed the bank! He's getting away! It's time to dispatch Officer Miles "Tails" Prower! He's on the scene now and chasing after that rapscallion. His motorcycle doesn't have a siren so he's making the noises with his mouth.

Wee-Woo! Wee-Woo! Wee-Woo!

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 1

• The title was changed to [ARTWORK] - Dr. Detective Mike Showcase!
  • 2 weeks later...

Tails Spills His Drink at the Beach

tails_spills_his_drink_at_the_beach_by_d

https://www.deviantart.com/doctordetectivemike/art/Tails-Spills-His-Drink-at-the-Beach-759329403

Sometimes you want to enjoy the beautiful frothy waves at the beach but when you go to open your can of soda, you find that you shook it up one too many times and it spills all over your lap. I hate it when that happens.

• Thumbs Up 3

Miles Tails Prower needs to watch his language.

Nice pic tho. I love the idea of putting Sonic characters in such relatable real-life situations.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Tails Vs. Sonic Team

Contrary to popular belief, there was heavy controversy behind the scenes amongst the cast for many of the decisions that contributed to the story of Sonic Forces. Case in point, Miles Tails Prower has a bit of a falling out with his boss. They can't exactly fire him for his naughty language since he's so popular but there was probably a paddle swat or something that went down. 

Tails Vs. Sonic Team by DoctorDetectiveMike

https://www.deviantart.com/doctordetectivemike/art/Tails-Vs-Sonic-Team-772760778

• Promotion 1
  • Chuckle 1
  • Absolutely 2

• 5 months later...

Knuckles - Operation Big Wave!

Brilliant Military Strategist, Knuckles the Echidna reporting for duty.
Let's let the guy isolated from society for the majority of his life command of an entire army. We're lucky Eggman has to lose to Sonic, or else we'd have been screwed.
I love you Knuckles. I just wish Sonic Team could remember who you really were sometimes. 

knuckles___operation_big_wave__by_doctor

https://www.deviantart.com/doctordetectivemike/art/Knuckles-Operation-Big-Wave-794873432 

• Chuckle 2

• 3 months later...

Hey folks. This is the full picture of my latest avatar. I'm hoping to update way more frequently now. Perhaps once a week. Maybe once every two weeks if I can't make that. No more long gaps though. I need to get this page off the ground. 

Hope you all enjoy what's to come~!

MaX-aDo_qqUqYvfqKLdmWlr6rFu1KOLYmnEf9rMlZhvuh30gCTJsB-SezC84qEk6NO8ppT-gQxSsQa8WIBzs3F3r4esIZ-PzZ8UvHSgLLd5VNl-xw_PZIpA2n1Bpu3yJSS8mBUuD

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Fist Bump 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sonic - Taking Up Golf

Sonic is the fastest thing alive but you know what? He's shown that he's open to trying new things. Whether it be riding Extreme Gear, racing in cars, or competing in the Olympics, he's always down for something new.

So he took up golfing for a bit. You can tell by the look on his face that he's contemplating whether or not he's found an activity he may not be that good at.

trw4xe0ISWpCGi1T0woaR8RzOYprNcVLCUW8JtFWyTgrZugOWCJ0PtG1oUuFnBKlnnOBWeTMGWABvZIg82N6GFU2JRMZ5zBtWS6LVaoAGhwN9EWpEb3B8Gd6svSL_A-qbuX1yAzD

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1

KO's First Chili-Dog

flM9MunOoNd1IjrHr3ebtQ5AWKXujEvVkBcDcjjXwITJdYK9s409LcvicVhKzsSbbkQwZmh2kZhxiG6Ne9tO3yu6BoVR6M9VcQIm2_EI5UFPBlgejPa0OhFU968D1BFlkSb8zhcI

Bigger Size: https://www.deviantart.com/doctordetectivemike/art/KO-s-First-Chili-Dog-809572361

KO didn't seem to know what a Chili-Dog was when he met his heroes, Sonic and Tails. This was something that needed to be rectified when they met again and luckily, Sonic brought them along this time.

Tails is trying his best to keep from choking again. The spiciness of the chili-dog has always been something he's had trouble with. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

Tails - Taking Up Ballet

BQZuCrMn9mCkT-oDTeK6rqaulby2qswloMgp0Zc54mTrKo4mIPpNjbCcFB6-S2Bb7ztLtQB3_wEMcCJE8noePQGVQcMs-bRwnSdwmdGUgf8E8BVKnxSP6W4KrL5YfmGKlyTf6QFD

Bigger Size: https://www.deviantart.com/doctordetectivemike/art/Tails-Taking-Up-Ballet-812718042

Tails always seems so stressed out and low on self-esteem. He needs to take more opportunities to unwind and do what makes him happy. So he took up ballet. He's really good at it. He's the world's most graceful techno-nerd. 

• Thumbs Up 1