Awoo.

[ARTWORK] - Dr. Detective Mike Showcase!

Dr. Detective

• 4 weeks later...

Hedgehead and Foxman for Halloween 

VE1eDXYi5ei2NoCD6sq9WtwTgttoTLgTjtFJU33bA7pSE2h-CWz_qVHjMh3BcszTnqckFYMAJX0Pkf4lkwPQ6WPxhefUFwebzuNJ0AMfo8xCe_YiZOF2E31WW3mRA6_mprLnAHh_

https://www.deviantart.com/doctordetectivemike/art/Hedgehead-and-Foxman-for-Halloween-817972241

Sonic and Tails are about to go out trick or treating for Halloween. They decided to do the brotherly thing and dress up as a pair of (other) famous brothers in video games. It's Cuphead and Mugman costumes for the two of them. They're calling themselves Hedgehead and Foxman for this night out. They got the finishing touches done over at Amy's house and before they headed out, the pink hedgehog took a little photo of the two of them. Now they're all set.

Follow me on Twitter if you want: https://twitter.com/MikeDrChaotix

• Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, Monkey Destruction Switch said:

Nice work. I love your avatars. I also really like Sonic golfing :D

Thank you!

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ian Flynn liked my picture of Zombot Charmy on Twitter. I'm so happy.

CmfRLPmhAR1kY4hxXyBS65tZsAp9511r2ZmPGxDX5W_g-oUGug4vfSjc7hFJ0bfIwvBhVjnjEPGcM0Pssi4MDAqhY-9iNGNM_hzJhkIsHDECItKG2onaDUoXs5IiFFb6bkDXbY6e

• Thumbs Up 4

• 11 months later...

1. Eggman's Dozen - Title Screen 

#30DaysSonic

Sjt190tUL7zOUzenJYuA3psDg3Vs5RYoRZOjADra6LRo4x9oL67uzRdXbWDYnFXnFKP0YlJKPILq0OOWSalUiXq83ffOcs0UfRpLylhG4VLA6N60kzVCt_99eddZwygTRbItLXti

Here on the first day of the 30 Days of Sonic, I've made the Title Screen for the Eggman's Dozen video game. Be the villain in this action RPG epic where you get to command armies of robots and pilot the greatest creations made by our insane mad scientist alongside his band of 12 generals.

• Thumbs Up 3

2. Cream Cheese Gang - Companion

#30DaysSonic

Day 2 - Cream and Cheese are the ultimate, inseparable companions. Together, they make the Cream Cheese Gang of the Bagel Boardwalk. Watch out for them, less you get a lucky rabbit's foot up your tail.

qgv1mWyhzA1L9wlECHKv1vjjoYvr078LbTZvfW6o0w1hn6DwBzRaU0UuOe9lNvI3n2BYU02Kl3YlGqrQrrIfSIjQHq76nclJHl9lj5dfiCfKLfCCAgWz3c-2oOen90T9obEr2C6Y

• Thumbs Up 3

3. A Zeti in His Prime - Past/Future

Day 3 - Time really does change a person eh? Meet Master Zik in his prime, standing next to how he'll look in the future. Or rather, how he looks in the present, I guess.

#30dayssonic

0pzts-1xeqWX8VPMvCVfEw85hOtpPddKd24sKco8p6KMWY7LuOw2xhpqDT-WuKfW-L0uO7NII8jZas3VLGqrYFmRzHYojYmpO9nTVM020yAYoXFuqtV8Si34Ti3PGcRAT7AXF0mg

• Thumbs Up 4

4. Espio and Charmy Play Hide-N-Seek - Hidden

#30daysSonic

Zg0cZ28SnS1BUdFmvJdL97c4MODKx_igM-4Ay9nz4vgnqMkUUtjLe4QU8IuzO0vQnb5CJhHkjSS7XtwOaedPMpDEhV5rvfR0FIumXW-qSS_-PqfClSHxqXwKsBUnyeFVA7oDWG26

• Thumbs Up 3

5. Just 5 More Minutes, Kay? - Reflection

Day 5 - Sonic wants to fight Zeena already but she's taking forever. She's just getting ready okay? They can fight in like, 5 minutes alright? She's got a lot of reflecting on her life to do, as per Sonic's earlier request. 

#30dayssonic 

EgTt0SNjvDKgrDp5IUZCKwi9D2PfoQKzYpH4kckk9Oaurzsgsmkj-bgv3Gx1nEnb2WfVccPVzneH7BNopcorqNhwB4QRhgo4cP0BsSUi94mE9GE7XPXo6Id0HO3YKIYrqb_JxJga

• Thumbs Up 3

6. This Emerald Must be a Fake - Artificial

Shadow isn’t sure but... this emerald MIGHT be a fake.

#30dayssonic

mzMwwdqEYNk3peNYBFcRzsiaANgdhJfk4Vc5akjZcQ8V0EtU11WnjpjHRDfNcunK0LfvnSf6jDwUBab26CNNax7VOwWeLnU6sd-vLyOOSAtG4j22Je_iFD3MJuq0anzecHYJrmMw

• Thumbs Up 3

7. Tails' Letter to Sonic - Card

Tails writes Sonic a nice little card for this special time in his life.

I just realized I made Tails left handed. Oh well. We'll say he's ambidextrous. 

#30daysSonic

cmgIhIvFmJWm1B3poMDDh5qT11gRcA2_Z58UIH6jz0WaPzzkpzY3r-_rENcBCtBLytK6UhS-WAGrZjWL9FD6rrPwsnTjnj_j-gmKfh721nUt7oNWJzRBq8giN4_MidNpAYVmwI9E

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 1

8. Vector Shrunk in the Wash - Micro

#30dayssonic 

Weird stuff happens in the Sonic universe all the time. Somehow Vector shrunk in the wash. How? Charmy's a detective. Maybe he'll solve the case. 

YV4jKA9NG_FaqDaNwiIVhJTo7pJr3pmbCNKWByoGr5tBQNvGhTlrn8NEJRnrnSsERkCqZeHztwi1bN-XVvuTr494cKBlX7m0podjALzJgzTnciersQ0KeLkHYNR2O40zSPtcfMmA

• Thumbs Up 3

9. Baking With Amy (Ft. Zazz) - Teamwork

#30dayssonic 

Amy has a baking show and has invited on a very special guest. He's a literal monster and the absolute worst person she could have put on here.

KbmACiBREGequbGdhCxuecfxmq6cGt0c2Z1PFCH2QuK814-ZjQclIFXRHTIkNzgHkyQBbze8M4hdtHc2cEHexD1rua84Hucx-EYVkne1H31vDrw2MU2HyAVjdiUKKdTVDSl4wqOa

• Thumbs Up 4

10. Undiscovered Area of Angel Island - History

#30daysSonic

On Day 10 we see that Knuckles has made a discovery on his own island. He finds himself wandering into an unexplored area he's never known about via a cave that's full of glittering stone. The history inscribed on the walls of the cave tell of these stones and what their purpose was for the echidnas who lived here thousands of years ago.

SKD4Jc6sMfjYTsuIVYqPJivADVCCF8aniETpY8FZ0CdgN9MNXUoW-pAgRgKjJY9Y40tBW0bXhqusM9QsFRm2pF8fTaKxDRNyo1gcBzfkJAtthlCyhNDUnId0DNZESG9ptpOntOzo

• Thumbs Up 3

11. Espio and Charmy Undercover - Truth or Lie

#30daysSonic

Day 11 sees the Chaotix in need of some information so he sends Espio and Charmy to go undercover as Cream and Vanilla. Or perhaps this is the real Cream and Vanilla. Who can say?

rcCEmJiuYYZEMtHiE4kxk1-Nwqjc1C-_oYtzbOQ5r1gwTuw9dqTLZsMcJzhUsxjutLUOrr0q2xbfyfYvh0bLecgD_BrmgVYl7xHJikceHoyg2kwAtnYbHF5tAC03dpIQN2MGBf_V

• Thumbs Up 1
  • My Emmerdoods 1
  • Absolutely 1

12. Big's Big Fishing Buddy - Resemblance

#30dayssonic 

These two have bonded over the love of catching fish. Now they match.

qykh-TIN5jLuVwx2AIp0V1Hm10URaP0LIJy-qLcuURESAaIl9f0RKXwNDz4YkNfisol724L3BGOD8f1lKPc89JQiGtL_ro6CfYfReRR-2hpRteUVOSxi_HhikIacluSMYwBHSEPa

• Thumbs Up 3

13. The Bat and the Babylonian - Thieves 

#30dayssonic 

On the night of Day 13, two thieves teamed up and made off with an undetermined amount of goods. It was the biggest heist of the century.

WU_oFegwN4xz8jMEKBzoh5H8Rtd8q40gRRRtbJ1p5ZKWTHr8Zef2hWv8azc_oEbGTZy4OaSIcKkTijOF0I5t3QU_ZupZme4GTAImvUE-2Kggq6iXr669xENP0SjjXEx9fcjGEEDi

• Thumbs Up 3

14. I've Come to Destroy the Past - Corruption

#30dayssonic 

On Day 14 we discover that a visitor from the future, Silver the Hedgehog, has been corrupted by the power of the dark. He doesn't come to save the future. He's come to destroy the past. 

MPRxeSXOcR_8OVQbJbQLlw-4wlQG_bi4gnRKV5oHYu0OYHl0upv5qayHKmqptkyZ-QLkYp_UjwiOQ6rkZEhJ6KWKKOHW7nCt5PENmQganOCFOm0KfGrYNlbRLvhWzMO8aK5Tw-39

• Thumbs Up 4

15. Burning Intensity of E-100 Suns - Inferno

#30dayssonic 

On Day 15, Omega's rage burns with the intensity of E-100 suns as he approaches, walking through the flames of wreckage he created in hot pursuit of you.

eK5xa5kU_hc3-ToJjJdgJuttBJCKmRGzDsSwZo-6d7QC59qlyHH6k_t2I_iF6UpUXG5TMaKhvceeNhfsVMMVDDlK0rxIAjroBDXLZKCNDbHQU9vRwUY9ImNY3Y71GnhXgrl8zz-y

• Thumbs Up 4

16. The New Chief, Tikal - Leadership

#30dayssonic 

On Day 16 we find out that Pachacamac is dead and Tikal is the new leader of the echidnas. If you have a problem with it, you'll have to answer to her enforcer Chaos.

SkWDlR3o4qLgP4tcfwJTij2cTqk8-FCaim9rEo9W7EZPRdePlCWJ-ADnoTiWtEbJkdGXVCYKgpEqim4lnIQSKHezKt3heCKBN5ygx4l1yReF-QdKiU1GcG2L7MoFf8uKx4D6yolS

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Dr. Detective Mike said:

16. The New Chief, Tikal - Leadership

#30dayssonic 

On Day 16 we find out that Pachacamac is dead and Tikal is the new leader of the echidnas. If you have a problem with it, you'll have to answer to her enforcer Chaos.

SkWDlR3o4qLgP4tcfwJTij2cTqk8-FCaim9rEo9W7EZPRdePlCWJ-ADnoTiWtEbJkdGXVCYKgpEqim4lnIQSKHezKt3heCKBN5ygx4l1yReF-QdKiU1GcG2L7MoFf8uKx4D6yolS

That's cool but as pacifist as she is, I doubt she would ever wield a spear, not with that smirky face at least.

Anyway, I love your artworks, some are very funny.

17. Silver Finds a Future Chao Garden - Discovery

#30daysSonic

On Day 17, Silver discovers a Chao Garden in the future. They're mostly Dark Chao because of his awful environment but they exist. Hurray!

f9sXpgrz5ooJHmeSaP5Y1t3rmD0AYyOjASzoNB_MVQyAf8oKTQq3gsJQcwcfXPtqP7ldJNHD7g5945BpYN4hl757ZLbDh-o0X4y8T4_orYtftNFkDcK48oaQWWqKFUSdHxFmArSK

• Thumbs Up 2