Dr. Detective Mike

[ARTWORK] - Dr. Detective Mike Showcase!

Hedgehead and Foxman for Halloween 

VE1eDXYi5ei2NoCD6sq9WtwTgttoTLgTjtFJU33bA7pSE2h-CWz_qVHjMh3BcszTnqckFYMAJX0Pkf4lkwPQ6WPxhefUFwebzuNJ0AMfo8xCe_YiZOF2E31WW3mRA6_mprLnAHh_

https://www.deviantart.com/doctordetectivemike/art/Hedgehead-and-Foxman-for-Halloween-817972241

Sonic and Tails are about to go out trick or treating for Halloween. They decided to do the brotherly thing and dress up as a pair of (other) famous brothers in video games. It's Cuphead and Mugman costumes for the two of them. They're calling themselves Hedgehead and Foxman for this night out. They got the finishing touches done over at Amy's house and before they headed out, the pink hedgehog took a little photo of the two of them. Now they're all set.

Follow me on Twitter if you want: https://twitter.com/MikeDrChaotix

1. Eggman's Dozen - Title Screen 

#30DaysSonic

Sjt190tUL7zOUzenJYuA3psDg3Vs5RYoRZOjADra6LRo4x9oL67uzRdXbWDYnFXnFKP0YlJKPILq0OOWSalUiXq83ffOcs0UfRpLylhG4VLA6N60kzVCt_99eddZwygTRbItLXti

Here on the first day of the 30 Days of Sonic, I've made the Title Screen for the Eggman's Dozen video game. Be the villain in this action RPG epic where you get to command armies of robots and pilot the greatest creations made by our insane mad scientist alongside his band of 12 generals.

5. Just 5 More Minutes, Kay? - Reflection

Day 5 - Sonic wants to fight Zeena already but she's taking forever. She's just getting ready okay? They can fight in like, 5 minutes alright? She's got a lot of reflecting on her life to do, as per Sonic's earlier request. 

#30dayssonic 

EgTt0SNjvDKgrDp5IUZCKwi9D2PfoQKzYpH4kckk9Oaurzsgsmkj-bgv3Gx1nEnb2WfVccPVzneH7BNopcorqNhwB4QRhgo4cP0BsSUi94mE9GE7XPXo6Id0HO3YKIYrqb_JxJga

10. Undiscovered Area of Angel Island - History

#30daysSonic

On Day 10 we see that Knuckles has made a discovery on his own island. He finds himself wandering into an unexplored area he's never known about via a cave that's full of glittering stone. The history inscribed on the walls of the cave tell of these stones and what their purpose was for the echidnas who lived here thousands of years ago.

SKD4Jc6sMfjYTsuIVYqPJivADVCCF8aniETpY8FZ0CdgN9MNXUoW-pAgRgKjJY9Y40tBW0bXhqusM9QsFRm2pF8fTaKxDRNyo1gcBzfkJAtthlCyhNDUnId0DNZESG9ptpOntOzo

1 hour ago, Dr. Detective Mike said:

16. The New Chief, Tikal - Leadership

#30dayssonic 

On Day 16 we find out that Pachacamac is dead and Tikal is the new leader of the echidnas. If you have a problem with it, you'll have to answer to her enforcer Chaos.

SkWDlR3o4qLgP4tcfwJTij2cTqk8-FCaim9rEo9W7EZPRdePlCWJ-ADnoTiWtEbJkdGXVCYKgpEqim4lnIQSKHezKt3heCKBN5ygx4l1yReF-QdKiU1GcG2L7MoFf8uKx4D6yolS

That's cool but as pacifist as she is, I doubt she would ever wield a spear, not with that smirky face at least.

Anyway, I love your artworks, some are very funny.