Awoo.

[ARTWORK] - Dr. Detective Mike Showcase!

Dr. Detective

18. Rad Reds Rumble - Duel

#30DaysSonic

On Day 18 Knuckles and Zavok have a little duel with one another. It's the battle of the big red brawny men.

glldfyWiDysZw_SAiFMAK8oxDdhXdApsMkbZDEwwf4sA7iuDvZafM4omF5oM5RT7b9goXRkIYHCICkQT84GeAOc-3alYWT_SQbSFunj53SPD2-TRrxgtNqJ333O1Tby4_3sK09Xd

• Thumbs Up 1

19. Sushi Sky Surfing - Athletic

#30dayssonic 

On Day 19 we discover that it's possible to eat sushi while doing backflips on your air board going Mach 20. Give it a try when you have the chance, like Jet here.

nauSsiOIFiZh6GOwkXE-9wYaVRPdPd_BZ4VTGjSB21TB4FGSZAj7aLN0OhEFDlrN786xDgTYPG6Y2Uo1FAljwIS_LP7oT8fKPJkbleX5S8SKsdYjznx7XKnC9deYpWU8UX3PekPs

• Thumbs Up 1

20. Zor Adventure Negative 2 - Continuation

#30daysSonic

On Day 20, it would seem someone has come back to continue the exciting story mode for Zor in Zor Adventure Negative 2. Last time he gave up on life. Today, he continues to do so. Have fun.

APnKHjvL8Z4JJXAka7hz8-DqOJ8u8w7evG_HMFWqJz1zVnZCPkUu3PvXuiVO34_wvbZyVRrhtxQldjhwvyoN-jUtnv-YKiGUWoXWb73WPuUHM-SATfpSjNpGIfvOCARBKTlNlS2q

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 1

21. Super Vector - Transformation

#30dayssonic 

On Day 21, Vector the Crocodile gathers all the Chaos Emeralds and discovers his super form. He's going to find a way to use it to generate as much money as he can.

aXp6FPi_fydWuE19epURc3uiDDm65aJ6GMyKbHycVNNkkSc056MpD-rI_mG5Ge7ptEuyVc4xzIvKkJFLZwPwf1QClLDR9gMDWbpHC9quLvHSNLmI0FVc__p2sA_s7Zy5eLg9enOt

• Thumbs Up 2

22. Miles: Eggman's Right Hand Man - Betrayal

#30DaysSonic

Tails? Buddy? Say it ain’t so! You were the chosen one (in one continuity) you can’t do this to us! Day 22 is a dark day in Sonic history indeed. 

YcJHve3e2oAnbf7pq-W0-FN52PY-0kVn_OnSPBZLtEfQd5ZZ9LMn5hEZxu1eNWfpF5T-hG8YrBT-XuCheoe3dSpxmLbtvy9K9PuwAfQFaqD6pPRp9jaXaSL0rdjLzsa_t0dKXB19

• Thumbs Up 1

23. Give Me A Chance, Amy - Reimagination

#30DaysSonic

Day 23 shows us a reimagining of Sonic and Amy's relationship. As if, right?

w0B1LlSXn-K0klVihg-kYoxhebsgQ0jJYK7ssllnwD2ie1mir7a1PKgxx0xWSHyrgO2Qx0clOOopQ_M6bRcNTd9HEV0n7v55xcNiSrAD9X53YIS56JodWEhWgFIHq821LzTWHMov

• Thumbs Up 1

24. Chip's Drip - Attire

#30DaysSonic

On Day 24, Chip came back from the center of the Earth to join the Yakuza. His World Adventure taught him some very interesting things apparently.

QHdWeMQ2iqKjDNdDVE86xotufMSg7YKRSAVwDuSqFB0NQKT-qOsya9WueoQn2URGNTgvCZJeOPulytbSUnInzcdc1Hu5KE2eEqUApk_RrwSMQOrEndc5uwolCX-L6NyTf0fZiN7R

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Promotion 1

25. Storm Cloudchaser - Elements

#30DaysSonic

On Day 25, a God who controls the elements comes down from on high, riding a cloud as his new Extreme Gear. It's Storm the Albatross and he's creating a literal storm. 

Gj7wfAxNM5aAtn8KggmgY778uiJdLhhdlIgYXhdyuEO_sGiHvQLeLxh4dGKLrKU_h2HL8Oo32oo9SNjRby6eebhvjo8uFRHdauV6xU-_V1HkjgVF0g9bqeZplAGjWsanXX5Ia0Vo

• Thumbs Up 1

26. E.F.C - Eggman Fried Chicken - Crossover

#30DaysSonic

On Day 26, Eggman opens up his own restaurant selling chicken with his eleven herbs and spices. Cubot is the E.F.C Gaming Console for all you gamers out there. Orbot is threatening you with a spoon if you don't like the food he literally labored himself to make. So enjoy, or else.

hVKy7QSvY7i7Zspo62KhRA6Fk4xbRYC4ibg3QrEGTzAbuVag-cOO-ToKsvG8VTqS6IZCPn9ZJnMiWe4w8LQLOg-mHyiL6fo6YdBvYw9fN2ZdUbOXNsPmOuULpVh19qBRfrpcXHqe

• Promotion 1
  • Chuckle 1

27. Metal Sonic Protects a Hero Chao - Redemption

#30DaysSonic

Day 27 shows the redemption of Sonic's robot counterpart, Metal Sonic, as he protects a Hero Chao from one of Eggman's Egg Fighter robots. This shouldn't take long but more will be coming. Go get 'em Metal!

PGc6DQ7ecpws1FVf4HI3WUr1oNEpv-7VVuUNpGne9xL4euTMS9ivlM-zknAxN57P16FE4ijuoFDaypZ69-ZI7Zar91plM5OkIyINy5JVwjg4to-faLF3Nv54xv09DxDFthpwgYpd

• Thumbs Up 3

28. Egg Beater - Determination

#30DaysSonic

Day 28 shows us how Dr. Eggman Nega spends his off-days. He demolishes a punching bag with Eggman's face on it because he really hates the guy. He's building up the determination he needs to surpass him. Wish him luck.

ptIQ8ixj6FbqgGOtqBFi0QLcesrLOYUwO9M1w2yGNEkkSQVV3yAWQpj7Nvn63oTMFad5achbXXKsb12dAc7uTqYXChikQA82l3T9ZugZtqbnwDKiPjIGTVPXfnJwbWarAiR9Vt2v

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Promotion 1

29. Proud Princess and Kid Detective - Unlikely Duo

#30dayssonic 

On Day 29, Blaze needs assistance with something and acquires the help of a young detective to show her around. They end up spending a good amount of time together and even get hoodies that compliment the other's style. 

2VonhwFXR4O1BFvNlyIUdQMvTSgh1frWcyxCSQT6b7pzfehWOwAIQmECNUmnppZLRd99a_O_VVHn1CHqtzp-AQsDu0snr3t_sKsE5rrUYzwz4ltH0O49nlr2eU0U7MKid-hoNufq

• Thumbs Up 2

30. Happy 30th Birthday, Sonic! - Celebration

#30DaysSonic

Day 30th is June 23, 2021, the 30th Anniversary of Sonic the Hedgehog. He celebrates by blowing the frosting off his celebratory cupcake into Tails' face.

Thanks for coming along with me on this journey. I didn't know I had it in me to pump out one of these every single day but I do. I made sure I got in all the characters I wanted to as well, thankfully. 

So to Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Shadow, Rouge, Omega, Cream, Cheese, Big, Froggy, Vector, Espio, Charmy, Silver, Blaze, Jet, Wave, Storm, Eggman, Metal Sonic, Orbot, Cubot, Eggman Nega, Chip, Tikal, Chaos, Hero Chao, Dark Chao, Zavok, Zazz, Master Zik, Zeena, Zomom, and Zor, I wish you all and the series another grand 30 more years.

lWrhPRDPsIOXotYYj1tCv6oE345X5J5X_Qyz8nd_JrIGaNEWlogGTxrkrcT7Qpd3Ai_hR7Y2xZbnBA50aaCu3c-HxFwJ-ayYM8Xj98qJi0ZSpMd91w7qrjnk1rFCwOlkhBkdFQaE

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Fist Bump 1

• 1 year later...

Masters of Mystery

He's dead, Barry.

In celebration of The Murder of Sonic the Hedgehog.

Finally, he's dead.

32 Masters of Mystery.png

• Thumbs Up 1