Kaze no Klonoa

Steam Autumn/Winter Sale 2015: Without Daily Deals?!?!

My good friend #AR gifted me Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R and The King Of Fighters 2002, but I haven't purchased anything myself yet. I might want to buy Transformers Devastation though, since I wanted that game and I'll save money by not buying the console version at full price, but the PC version which is on sale right now. 

Edited by Chaos Warp

Ori and the Blind Forest almost claimed me but the typical game stuff after the prologue (collectables, upgrades, enemies etc.) really pulled me out from the experience and I wasn't in the mood to be spending more money on games anyway so I requested a refund. I'll be sure to try it again in the future though.

Edited by Sean

With 20 € circa as the budget, i decided what to get:

*Guacamelee complete pack (Gold + Super Turbo Championship Edition + soundtrack)

*South Park: The Stick of Truth

*Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim

*Grim Fandango Remastered

*Goodbye Deponia

*DLC Quest

It's nice, has games that i want and it doesn't cost too much.

I was tempted to also get Ori and the Blind Forest, but only a 40 % does not convince me. I'll wait for the winter sales.