Awoo.

my ever changing avatar

pocket

So I joined up recently, or should I say re-joined after years of absence. The place sure has changed since I last came here. The thing is, I didn't remember anything about my old account. So I signed up using my facebook account.

Now, when I did that, my profile decided it wanted my avatar to be the same one I use on facebook. I certainly didn't want that, so I uploaded an avatar that I made myself instead.

But it seems every time I come back here, it usually changes my avatar back to my facebook display picture, and im getting tired of fixing it.

Is this a bug or some setting I have to turn off? 

Making multiple accounts is against the rules, isn't it? May have been a good idea to Email someone on the staff team to try and retrieve your old account information.

With luck, the Mods or Admin may be able to just merge your accounts if able. At least if you can verify that said account is yours.

Unlink your account with Facebook and you should be able to change it.

And yes, multiple accounts are against the rules.  PM a mod with a link to your old account and ask if they can merge or ban the old one.  I'm on bad mobile right now so I can't do it.

• Thumbs Up 3

Thanks for the help, I didn't know unlinking was an option considering I used it to sign up.

And I PMed a mod about the double account. I actually was under the impression my old account was gone, because one of my last visits there was talk of some kind of big wipe.