Awoo.

Sonic Revolution 2016 - Los Angeles, CA; June 12th, 2016

Tani Coyote

6 hours ago, Mecha X said:

An perfect place for the execution son of Satan and Pandora! :) Nice gift. Go save for buying security, that we do not interfere.

To add to @Raccoonatic Ogilvie's post, I'd like to say if staff see anything remotely inflammatory like this, you're going to start seeing strikes. Seriously, shape up, man. We don't need this here and, joking or not, even Penders doesn't deserve this.

Aaaanyway, I had a quick question about the panel (if anyone on staff is aware of what's planned for it, of course!). I noticed Scott Shaw, Evan Stanley, and Tyson Hesse are also in attendance for the convention, are they involved with the presentation or is it just Penders's show? Thanks.

41 minutes ago, Zaysho said:

Aaaanyway, I had a quick question about the panel (if anyone on staff is aware of what's planned for it, of course!). I noticed Scott Shaw, Evan Stanley, and Tyson Hesse are also in attendance for the convention, are they involved with the presentation or is it just Penders's show? Thanks.

I am finalizing the schedule and it will be posted up on the website soon. We do have more than one panel of course! :)

• Thumbs Up 3

sonic_revolution_graphic_by_ziggyfin-da2

For anyone interested, here's the graphic I made! The cast of Sonic is working together to promote the event! No more negativity guys, even Eggman is helping! Let's have fun!

• Thumbs Up 4

Not going to link to it, but saw this and figured I should comment.

I think the organiser of Sonic Revolution really needs to stop posting/replying to people right now with regards to Penders. Especially if you're going to call people assholes regardless as to how out of order their comments are.

Look. You must have known this announcement would have been controversial and would generate a backlash. Criticism is something you just have to take.

However the threats and abuse are not acceptable and trust me if anyone did that here the staff would be more than willing to forward any details to law enforcement, trust me I know since I had to do it once.

But that said, you're not doing yourself much favours by calling these people assholes or getting angry on twitter right now over a handful of comments, some of which won't even be going to the event.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Detective Hogfather said:

Not going to link to it, but saw this and figured I should comment.

I think the organiser of Sonic Revolution really needs to stop posting/replying to people right now with regards to Penders. Especially if you're going to call people assholes regardless as to how out of order their comments are.

Look. You must have known this announcement would have been controversial and would generate a backlash. Criticism is something you just have to take.

However the threats and abuse are not acceptable and trust me if anyone did that here the staff would be more than willing to forward any details to law enforcement, trust me I know since I had to do it once.

But that said, you're not doing yourself much favours by calling these people assholes or getting angry on twitter right now over a handful of comments, some of which won't even be going to the event.

I usually avoid any sort of interaction with people over on social networks at all cost unless it's absolutely necessary like the threats that's being circulating around. That said I do apologize on my behalf of Sonic Revolution.

12 hours ago, Zaysho said:

To add to @Raccoonatic Ogilvie's post, I'd like to say if staff see anything remotely inflammatory like this, you're going to start seeing strikes. Seriously, shape up, man. We don't need this here and, joking or not, even Penders doesn't deserve this.

But... Our revenge and duty... And stopping of creation of the worst comic book ever... The should revenge!

Or you want see something bonding with Sonic and in list of worst comic books?!

Here's the full stream from earlier today! You can catch me doing the trivia contests and Q&A's.

• Thumbs Up 2

• The topic was unpinned