Jump to content
Legosi (Tani Coyote)

Sonic Revolution 2016 - Los Angeles, CA; June 12th, 2016

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Mecha X said:

An perfect place for the execution son of Satan and Pandora! :) Nice gift. Go save for buying security, that we do not interfere.

To add to @Raccoonatic Ogilvie's post, I'd like to say if staff see anything remotely inflammatory like this, you're going to start seeing strikes. Seriously, shape up, man. We don't need this here and, joking or not, even Penders doesn't deserve this.

 

....

 

Aaaanyway, I had a quick question about the panel (if anyone on staff is aware of what's planned for it, of course!). I noticed Scott Shaw, Evan Stanley, and Tyson Hesse are also in attendance for the convention, are they involved with the presentation or is it just Penders's show? Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

41 minutes ago, Zaysho said:

Aaaanyway, I had a quick question about the panel (if anyone on staff is aware of what's planned for it, of course!). I noticed Scott Shaw, Evan Stanley, and Tyson Hesse are also in attendance for the convention, are they involved with the presentation or is it just Penders's show? Thanks.

I am finalizing the schedule and it will be posted up on the website soon. We do have more than one panel of course! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not going to link to it, but saw this and figured I should comment.

I think the organiser of Sonic Revolution really needs to stop posting/replying to people right now with regards to Penders. Especially if you're going to call people assholes regardless as to how out of order their comments are.

Look. You must have known this announcement would have been controversial and would generate a backlash. Criticism is something you just have to take.

However the threats and abuse are not acceptable and trust me if anyone did that here the staff would be more than willing to forward any details to law enforcement, trust me I know since I had to do it once.

But that said, you're not doing yourself much favours by calling these people assholes or getting angry on twitter right now over a handful of comments, some of which won't even be going to the event.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Detective Hogfather said:

Not going to link to it, but saw this and figured I should comment.

I think the organiser of Sonic Revolution really needs to stop posting/replying to people right now with regards to Penders. Especially if you're going to call people assholes regardless as to how out of order their comments are.

Look. You must have known this announcement would have been controversial and would generate a backlash. Criticism is something you just have to take.

However the threats and abuse are not acceptable and trust me if anyone did that here the staff would be more than willing to forward any details to law enforcement, trust me I know since I had to do it once.

But that said, you're not doing yourself much favours by calling these people assholes or getting angry on twitter right now over a handful of comments, some of which won't even be going to the event.

I usually avoid any sort of interaction with people over on social networks at all cost unless it's absolutely necessary like the threats that's being circulating around. That said I do apologize on my behalf of Sonic Revolution.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Zaysho said:

To add to @Raccoonatic Ogilvie's post, I'd like to say if staff see anything remotely inflammatory like this, you're going to start seeing strikes. Seriously, shape up, man. We don't need this here and, joking or not, even Penders doesn't deserve this.

 

....

 

Aaaanyway, I had a quick question about the panel (if anyone on staff is aware of what's planned for it, of course!). I noticed Scott Shaw, Evan Stanley, and Tyson Hesse are also in attendance for the convention, are they involved with the presentation or is it just Penders's show? Thanks.

But... Our revenge and duty... And stopping of creation of the worst comic book ever... The should revenge!

Or you want see something bonding with Sonic and in list of worst comic books?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.