Awoo.

Bands and albums that you love!

Osmium

Now this is something that I think could be interesting and cool for everyone. 

You guys may know I've really started to listen to a tonne of music, like, really a lot of stuff. So I think it would be a cool idea to have a place where we could all show out top favourite albums and out favourite groups and musicians. 

I guess I'll give off some of mine right now. I'll probably be putting a lot of stuff in here if this takes off as there is a LOT of stuff I admire. 

Probably my favourite album ever right now actually has to be "The Seeds" from The Seeds. 1966. 

It's seriously the chillest thing. Garage Rock and Psychedelic and Acid Rock at it's finest. I actually haven't listened to too much of The Seeds, but I need to if the rest of their stuff sounds like this. 

Blue Cheer's "Vincebus Eruptum" has to be another one of my top faves. They are definitely one of the pioneers of Heavy Metal and were one of the loudest bands of the late 60's. 

Blue Cheer is one of my favourite bands in general. Heavy Psyche, Acid Rock, and Hard Rock man! 

Another great one from Blue Cheer, "Outsideinside" 

You guys know Black Sabbath is one of my favourite bands. Probably my top favourite album from them is their debut album, "Black Sabbath". 

I'll put one more band and album up right now for me. "Fuzz II" from Fuzz. Fuzz is actually a pretty new band and Fuzz II came out just this year, and it's insane. 

More heavy psyche and garage rock. Just awesome. 

That'a all I'll put for right now since I don't want to make this really long. Yeah, you can see that I like a lot of early Metal and Heavy Psyche and things of that nature. Most of the stuff I listen to is pretty obscure I think. XD 

But yeah, I think this could be a great area for us to all show out top favourite stuff from bands we heavily admire. Can't wait to see what you love! 

Edited by Osmium

Favorite bands and albums, eh? 

• Dragonforce: Inhuman Rampage
  • Iron Maiden: Number of the Beast
  • Megadeth: Rust in Peace
  • Breaking Point: Coming of Age
  • Tool: 10,000 Days
  • Bullet For My Valentine: Fever
  • Killswitch Engage: As Daylight Dies
  • Metallica: Ride the Lightning
  • Drowning Pool: Sinner
  • Buckethead: Crime Slunk Scene
  • Three Days Grace: One-X
  • Stratovarius: Infinite
  • Disturbed: Ten Thousand Fists
  • Alice in Chains: Dirt
  • Thumbs Up 1

Off the top of my head, the three I want to mention would be...

Linkin Park: Meteora/Hybrid Theory (Both albums contain most of my favourite Linkin Park songs, including In The End, Numb, and Faint)

Dragonforce: The Power Within

Evanescence: Fallen

• Thumbs Up 2

I don't really buy albums, I just listen music from Youtube. But my favourite bands and albums (which contain my favourite songs) are:

Green Day:  American Idiot

Avenged Sevenfold: Avenged Sevenfold

Linkin Park: Meteora

• Thumbs Up 2

I tend to only listen to video game soundtracks but recently I've started to enjoy some music from actual bands. 

Rise Against: Endgame/Appeal to Reason/The Suffer and the Witness (I can't pick just one, I really like this band)

The Megas: History Repeating Blue

All-American Rejects: Move Along 

• Thumbs Up 2