Awoo.

Apologies everyone.

Regen

Hi everyone. It's no secret that I can be a bit overly rash and rude. I just wanted to apologise to everyone that I might have upset on here for any rash or bad action. I've had a tough month - but it's looking good now. 

Again, sorry for anyone I've upset. I probably won't be coming onto this forum much anymore anyway, but I'll be very civil from now on.

Kind Regards,

Regen

• Thumbs Up 5

I'm not sure what you did but it doesn't really matter. As long as your sorry and you apologised, then there's no point dwelling on it. It's fine if you want to take a break from here as long as your doing it for the right reasons.

But if your doing it because of your mistake, then I think you'd only prolong your suffering. But I shouldn't turn this post into assumptions, my advice will always be the same. Do whatever you want as long as it makes you happy. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

I know it's not easy to apologise about your mistakes and your stressful month, but just as long as you apologised there is no need to hit yourself over it.

Just take a break as long as it's the right thing to do:).

Edited by TheBlueGuardian