Awoo.

Musical mash-ups

OKeijiDragon

Not quite sure if this is the right place for this, anyways...

Two nights ago, after I had just finished uploading my last videos, I felt like listening to Lady Gaga's Just Dance, and after that I started listening to the MM9 Arranged Album and something hit me... what if I combined Lady Gaga's Just Dance (Acapella Only) with MM9's Arranged Version of Wily Machine? Well here's the result:

Think what you will of Lady Gaga, I don't know nothin' about her other then that Just Dance song she made that my sister likes to listen.

Edited by Keiji Dragon

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OKeijiDragon

• Tailikku

• 188Eternal

• Joseppi

I adored that ringing string instrument which briefly played in the background while the lady was singing the chorus. It reminded me of some videogame soundtracks. (But no, I never played that MegaMan game).

Oh, and I also liked the siren-resembling sound at the end. It gave the impression as if some kind of fortified military structure was under attack and/or had detected some intruders onboard.

Cheers!

EDIT: OK...

It was not as well received as I thought. So I'm gonna start over from the beginning, again.

Edited by Keiji Dragon

Newest mash-up is Michael Jackson's Will You Be There + EarthBound's Fourside = Will You Be There at Fourside?

I know its sounds slow and somewhat boring, but I thought I made it alright. Enjoy! I've got one more MJ/EB mash-up coming very soon. So stay tuned!

And wait till you hear this: http://www.yousendit.com/download/Y1RvSU5Dd0lQb0ozZUE9PQ

MJ's They Don't Care About US + EarthBound's Kraken of the Sea. It's final name is called They Don't Really Care About Kraken.

Edited by Keiji Dragon

You made Lady Gaga good. Everyone run because the Apocalypse is here and Hell has frozen over!

But seriously, Great job Keiji!

Do you have a download link for that? You should call it Dance Machine.

I wonder if you could Mashup two different versions of the same track?

Mine in particular are You Goddamned Bathead from Castlevania Chronicles and the same track from Akumajou Dracula X6800 since they're epic sound and battle wise (Simon Belmont vs. Dracula's Ghost)!