Awoo.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles -- Platinum Games "Tara has been kicked from the game"

Badnik Mechanic

Well, I played the game, and overall, I enjoyed it, even though it was a bit repetitive. Could have been longer, but I do think I will play this game again sometime, especially the Mega Krang level. I just want to do it again for the boss.

I decided to take my chances and get the game. Figure that even if I don't like it, I'm supporting Platinum Games and, in a way, helping them to get funding for the games they really wanna make, which odds are will be awesome.

So far, it's pretty fun, about what I expected. I'd say it's living up to my expectations; definitely no masterpiece, but enjoyable so far.

Just as a notice by the way, the shit netcode appears to only be present on the PC version, because I played with a group of people online on PS4, and I had no connection issues whatsoever. I played with the group for several hours and even managed to get the tricky Sorry, Not Sorry! (Which requires prefect sync since everyone needs to do a dance pose during the boss defeated screenshots), and Next Time, Take a Cab! (Getting two bosses to be finished off by trains in the Rocksteady level) trophies.