Awoo.

Sonic Cameo in Kingdom hearts 3?!

sonicx assasin

Since Wreck-Ralph was confirmed for Kingdom Hearts 3 It's very possible Sonic could get a cameo in the game. Now to Get certain characters Square-Enix did't make they to get the rights to use that character. Since Kingdom Hearts 3 is being Co-developed by Disney Interactive And Sonic got a cameo for the movie so maybe They will get the rights to use him again.But how would It be done? What do you think. If You don't know what Kingdom Hearts is it's JRPG created by Square-Enix.  

By that logic all video game characters could make it into Wreck-It Ralph. So the answer is most likely no since the only video game characters that have appeared in KH are Square-Einx characters.

• Thumbs Up 4

No, that's not going to happen.

It's only Disney and Square-Enix characters in the game.

Sonic didn't even play a significant role in the film, if I remember right.  Making a cameo based on what is already a cameo doesn't really seem like the MO of the Kingdom Hearts series.

• Thumbs Up 5

Since Wreck-Ralph was confirmed for Kingdom Hearts 3 It's very possible Sonic could get a cameo in the game.

No. :/

I mean, it would be awesome to see Sonic make a cameo for Kingdom Hearts 3 (even though I've personally never touched the series), but that's really not how these kinds of things work out.

But how to put this? Sonic isn't apart of the Wreck-It Ralph series. He made a wonderful handful of cameos in the movie (the only reason I seen it), but he's not an actual character. I hope that makes sense.

If Wreck-It Ralph was confirmed (guessing he's not judging by other people's comments), you could really only expect to see Ralph, Felix, or maybe even Penelope, but really that's about it.

• Thumbs Up 2

f Wreck-It Ralph was confirmed (guessing he's not judging by other people's comments), you could really only expect to see Ralph, Felix, or maybe even Penelope, but really that's about it.

It would be set in Sugar Rush. 

In Japan Wreck it Ralph is called Sugar Rush.

Now why the heck would Sonic be in it in the first place? He played no significant role through the whole movie aside from a couple of cameo's, like a bunch of other actual video game characters did?.

It would be set in Sugar Rush. 

In Japan Wreck it Ralph is called Sugar Rush.

Yeah I would assume the bulk of the world would be set in Sugar Rush, but it's possible that they'll have Wreck it Ralph and Alien Hero (or whatever it was called) in their as well as the Game Terminal station possibly too.

I think you'd also be able to go to Wreck-it-Ralph and the Terminal, though Sugar Rush would definitely be the main part.

Wreck-It Ralph would just be a mini-game world where you just play the game of the same name. :P

But really it would just be Sugar Rush and none of the video game characters won't appear at all.

Yeah if anything, I'd see WiR more as a replacement to Winnie the Pooh's world. Though it's not even confirmed so...

Honestly Sonic has a better chance at being in a Mario Galaxy 3 more than Kingdom Hearts 3 at this point. I mean people are requesting Star Wars already, and that already has its legal issues as is, so Sonic is even less of a possibility when considering that.

• The topic was locked