Awoo.

What you like to receive in this Christmas?

Solister

I would really appreciate receiving Wind Waker HD.  I've been having a blast with Phantom Hourglass, so I can't help but think playing its predecessor would be even better then that.

I'm bad at answering whenever someone asks what I'd like for Christmas or my birthday etc., but I guess I'd like Metal Gear Solid V for PS4 or maybe some books, just money would be fine, too, but that's just boring to ask for, isn't it?

I'd be fine even if I didn't get any presents, though.

It's so hard finding good quality ones! I drink coffee all the time, so I like to have a lot of mugs. c:

I don't drink coffee, but I drink a lot of tea. And I know the hassle you go through!

• Thumbs Up 1

For me, well I know that I'll be getting the Pokémon TCG Pikachu EX & Hoopa EX Legendary Collection boxes from Father, but idk what i'll be getting or what I want from others. But I do want some Steam dosh too so I can participate in the Winter Sale.

I wouldn't mind not getting anything for Christmas personally. It would be nice, however, to get Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection and the whole Scott Pilgrim books. I've always wanted to read that series.

I also find it hard to answer this simple question. All material items only give me brief moments of joy. I wish I could have self-esteem, happiness or a woman with low standards in men. Better yet, world piece or a rocket to send all the stupid people to the sun with. A cure for every illness, a direct phone line to heaven just to see how everyone is doing or a better looking person on the other side of the reflection. A cure for every phobia and a free trip to Japan or maybe a pet that will never die...

I do enjoy being with loved ones though. I would be lost without them...what was the question again?

Edited by Sonic SantaJ86

I don't mind any type of Christmas presents, but I would like to have a Silver the Hedgehog plushie. 

Security and self respectI guess a tiny drum machine to go with my analogue synth that's coming in soon would be nice if someone wanted to spend at least $60 for it. I mainly got my eyes on the Teenage Engineering PO-12. It's got so many tweakable sounds and settings for the price and sync capabilities, so it's perfect for the minimalist set up I'm trying to invest in.

To be well again because for over a year now I've been having constant problems with my throat. Which is making life very uncomfortable.