• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoirSuede

• Solister

• Oscillo

• FantasticMrRobb

Top Posters In This Topic

I've noticed some difficulties with searching the forums as well. An alternate method you could use that makes a fair substitute would be to just search on Google the thread your looking for, along with "SSMB" in the text box.

For example, if I was searching for this thread on Google, I would type in "Search Broken SSMB" or "Search Broken Sonic Stadium Message Board".

It's a little more trouble, but I've noticed positive results from it and I've even found several threads this way. Hope this helps. c:

I've noticed some difficulties with searching the forums as well. An alternate method you could use that makes a fair substitute would be to just search on Google the thread your looking for, along with "SSMB" in the text box.

For example, if I was searching for this thread on Google, I would type in "Search Broken SSMB" or "Search Broken Sonic Stadium Message Board".

It's a little more trouble, but I've noticed positive results from it and I've even found several threads this way. Hope this helps. c:

Right now i'm trying to track down an Indonesian member whose name i forgot so there's no way i can Google it

My biggest problem with searching is that if I change the search result page too quickly, it'll result in an error and a request that I wait another few seconds before I can search again. That said, I have not otherwise been prevented from searching.

This is what I mean:

http://imgur.com/4Zy2eXe

Edited by Oscillo

My biggest problem with searching is that if I change the search result page too quickly, it'll result in an error and a request that I wait another few seconds before I can search again. That said, I have not otherwise been prevented from searching.

This is what I mean:

http://imgur.com/4Zy2eXe

This is a spam prevention tool, so that's working exactly as it should.

• 3 weeks later...