Awoo.

What scares you?

Klinsy

Many things in the world are meant to scare us, horror movies, PSAs on drug use, politicians, the works.

But sometimes, something is suppose to be pure and innocent but scare the crap out of us.

This topic was originally for accidental horror but it is now a general fear topic.

I'll give out a example:

This puppet is supposed to endear  to children, but what kind of company produced him? Satan Puppetry?

He's actually one of the more mild ones, but still, the fact he considers "monsters" something to be missed without the letter m is kinda suspicious...

Edited by Lip
  • Thumbs Up 8

Furbies

495079_1.jpg

Yes they scare me. There was one time I had one and I thought I turn it off but I went into my room and the things starts shouting and it scared me. I thew it against the wall. RIP Furbie. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Teletubbies is genuinely scary.

Four abominations in this empty-ass green field with nothing in it and nobody else around except the occasional eldritch horror.  It literally feels like what purgatory would be.  An endless cycle of nonsense and no one to help you.

tubby custard

• Thumbs Up 4

Also I do wanna mention this dude

aflac-duck_320.jpg?itok=jOSQJKTm

AAAAAAFLAAAACCCKKKKKK! I saw this on youtube once and yeah imagine this standing over your bed

Let's not have this topic devolve into posting pictures with one-liners. Otherwise you're gonna see something genuinely scary.

Just kidding; I would just lock it. 8D But seriously, don't spam this thing kidz.

• Thumbs Up 7

I'm going to make this into outright what scares you topic so we can have more content to post.

Just don't post anything too scary, okay?

There is kids and easily scared nineteen year old dudes named Jacob on this forum, you know

• Thumbs Up 1

The evil in common people that comes out extremely often.

The reason I love places like this is because it's a haven for like-minded people to enjoy each other's good vibes. But then you go to the comments section for a political video, and you will instantly, without fail, see the dark side of humanity. Just regular people wanting to kill each other over beliefs.

That scares me.

• Thumbs Up 1

How about heights?

Agreed. It's especially bad for me, because with my immense curiosity and imagination, I always wonder what it would be like to just walk off. It's such a blessing, and such a curse.

• Thumbs Up 2

Some weirdass bugs that sometimes fly and show up inside my house sometimes. Don't even know what the HELL they are but that makes me hate them more. Too big to be a normal fly, and sometimes they have some weird colours. Mostly green or similar tones. 

And spiders, cockroaches. Even if they're small, I end up running and screaming when I see any of them. I try to squash them but most of the time I just freeze and can't do crap when they move. I know they're (relatively) harmless but I just can't react with anything that isn't running away like a coward when I see them.  

• Thumbs Up 1

well as for what i am really afraid of. (well the alfac and the furbie thing im afraid of to but they scare me in a creep me out way)

it sound really stupid but Imma say it anyway. Im afraid of getting in a romantic relationships. I just.... am. There are times I feel I am missing out but most times I am very afraid of whats gonna come. Im afraid of being controlled by that person, Im afraid of the responsiblity that comes with it, and then theres the emotinal part which is very scary for me. I am afraid of rejections I am afraid ot being let down or being a failure to that person. Ive done it before and I didnt like it.

• Thumbs Up 3

well as for what i am really afraid of. (well the alfac and the furbie thing im afraid of to but they scare me in a creep me out way)

it sound really stupid but Imma say it anyway. Im afraid of getting in a romantic relationships. I just.... am. There are times I feel I am missing out but most times I am very afraid of whats gonna come. Im afraid of being controlled by that person, Im afraid of the responsiblity that comes with it, and then theres the emotinal part which is very scary for me. I am afraid of rejections I am afraid ot being let down or being a failure to that person. Ive done it before and I didnt like it.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

The Future really. With all that's going on between countries and politicians, it makes me wonder if we'll even have a future, or if the madness of crazy suited men will drive us to our own graves

• Thumbs Up 6

Fiat_Multipla_front_20080825.jpg

The front of the Fiat Multipla scares me. They are everywhere around Europe. And it is very ugly.

Why?

This is because that the front of the car looks like a six-eyed alien with a Fiat logo on it.

• Thumbs Up 3

Insects. Especially cicadas. Ugly freaks of nature that constantly hiss and swarm the area every 17 years. Sure can't wait for that crap again in 2021.

• Thumbs Up 1

Some lousy fanarts scare me.

I don't know if I wanna say one particular piece that scared me, though. I doubt you'd look at me the same way.

I will say, though, that it's not the scariest piece, but it's already been said not to post anything too scary.

• Thumbs Up 1

Big fish give me the major creeps. I never wanted to watch the Jaws movie, but I was forced into it when I was about 10 years old at my school. This fear even extends into fiction. A couple of notable examples come from the N64 game, Banjo-Kazooie.

Banjo-Kazooie-Clankers-Cavern.jpg

EEEP!!

That is Clanker, a giant metal shark. Despite his looks, he's actually a friendly character that asks for your help. I know that yet it still terrifies me what I swim into that pipe and see that face looking back at me.

Banjo-Kazooie-Treasure-Trove-Cove.jpg

While this guy is smaller, he provokes fear in a different way. Snacker is a shark that is after you, he'll show up a second after the splash and comes with his own theme music that is clearly inspired from Jaws. He's also invisible. You won't see him when you stand on land, so if you did fall into the water, you couldn't be sure which direction he was gonna come from.

latest?cb=20081124011836

The Banjo-Kazooie wiki page calls this guy, "Chump." He doesn't speak like Clanker and Snacker do, but you can at least avoid the stupid thing and it will only attack if you get too close.

Other fears include: Heights, Flying, Crowds, Water, Change, The Future, Failure, Losing Loved Ones, Tall Structures, All Insects, Love, Death and fear itself...

• Thumbs Up 1

The Emergency Broadcast System, at least the one here in the US. The horrible alarm, that solid grey screen, the weird automated text voice I can hardly recognize as words sometimes... It always creeped me out as a kid, despite how often I'd see it during tornado season... but I can't say I ever got "used" to it as I got older. And nowadays they've got it set where you can't even change the channel to avoid it! Heck lately it doesn't even pop up for emergencies, like when severe weather hits or anything like that. No, instead It's always their weekly tests, late at night while I'm trying to wind down for bed. Kicks my anxiety into gear every time! Takes me forever to calm back down too... so there goes any chance for a proper night's sleep. X(

Though I can't blame the EBS  too much. It's made to unsettle, and they definitely unsettle me. Though... they might unsettle me just a little TOO well...

• Thumbs Up 1

Something like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

creepypasta_the_fighters__tails_doll_by_

I Don't need explain, right?

You know.

For kids.

I can not see 14 seconds of this thing and I had to stop

• Thumbs Up 1

Heights. I can't imagine going up a skyscraper and looking down. I went on a Ferris Wheel and I had my Dad with me so that was good. Balloons popping. Recently went to a couple's 50th anniversary gathering and some time later on kids started popping the balloons one by one. Scared me so much. Just a couple off the top of my head.