Awoo.

SSMB Wii U problem

Agie

When I enter the fron page of the SSMB, you know, the first area many see when they enter the forums, with the statuses, categories and such, an error page pops up instead. This only happens on the Wii U browser.

Before you ask, literally no other page on the SSMB has this problem. I found a workaround, but it's still annoying, though it was even more annoying before I found said workaround.

Even weirder is that every once in a while, it does load properly. But not very often, sadly.

I don't know if a fix even exists. Is it possible? Figure I should say something.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow, that's kind of off. I've never really heard anything like that before.

The Wii U console uses the NetFront browser...but that's about all I could really dig up. :c

"Sorry, there is a problem"

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: EX0"

I get it almost literally every time I try to access the page on the Wii U. Even the Via doesn't have this problem, and that loads it slowly.

Anyone else get this problem, or is it just me?

"Sorry, there is a problem"

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: EX0"

I get it almost literally every time I try to access the page on the Wii U. Even the Via doesn't have this problem, and that loads it slowly.

Anyone else get this problem, or is it just me?

I get that too. There isn't a problem with the 3DS either.

Mine does everything you said it does on your Wii U. It also will act as if I'm still signed in when I just signed out. If I try to check notifications after signing out, it will just act like it's loading and do nothing else. I just assumed the problem would go away after a while.

• 3 weeks later...