Awoo.

Ask Bill Freiberger A Question For Sonic Boom Commentaries #52!

AAUK

I think he meant Roger van der weide, the guy that did the first and forever last interview with Ken Pontac.

And to be honest, I prefer that not to happen since people caused an absolute ridiculous uproar over the fact he didn't know much about the Sonic lore. And they already done the commentary too sooo yeah.

I'm sorry? You mean the fact that the writers had absolutely no idea who they were writing, and actually had to go out of their way to research that information that they weren't provided WASN'T a pretty major revelation? The fact that they had no idea of the existence of pretty major character arcs, and were basically left to just come up with everything on their own? That pretty much confirmed that Sonic Team basically didn't work with the people who were writing their beloved characters?

Yeah, I'd say that's stuff that's worth creating a uproar about.

I wouldn't say that...

Well I wasn't being very serious about it but poor Boom Knux doesn't have a actual place to call home per say.

I'm sorry? You mean the fact that the writers had absolutely no idea who they were writing, and actually had to go out of their way to research that information that they weren't provided WASN'T a pretty major revelation? The fact that they had no idea of the existence of pretty major character arcs, and were basically left to just come up with everything on their own? That pretty much confirmed that Sonic Team basically didn't work with the people who were writing their beloved characters?

Yeah, I'd say that's stuff that's worth creating a uproar about.

Well this isn't the topic for this matter, if you have something to say about ol' Pontaff, there's a topic dedicated all about them made by yours truly.

But to be short, they had no idea about the characters because Sonic Team didn't provide them any details since Sonic Team wanted to start a new slate..... again. I'm not saying that Pontac/Graff not knowing prior Sonic lore isn't big news but how people took it personally and lashed out at the two for NOT knowing about the lore ismy problem, heck the backlash got so severe that Pontac refused to disclose his involvement with the series, which why Roger's interview with Pontac will be the first and FOREVER last. That's what I meant by "absolute ridiculous uproar".

• Thumbs Up 2