Awoo.

GOD EATER Resurrection and GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst (PS4, Vita and PC)

Nexthehedgehog

EDIT: Announcement Trailer and confirmed for PS4,Vita and PC 

So Bandai Namco Europe has put a contdown site for a mysterious game announcement with a hint: "Can you feel the hunger?"

https://mobile.twitter.com/BandaiNamcoEU/status/677837764373569536?p=v

http://www.bne-project.com/?utm_campaign=engagor&utm_content=engagor_MzgyNzczNA%3D%3D&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Many peoples and myself included are suspect its related to GOD EATER, thoughts?

Edited by Nexthehedgehog

3 days eh?  It's gonna be one of THOSE sort of countdowns isn't it? 

A Pac-Man shaped aragami as a bonus boss/DLC for God Eater 2 would be fucking amazing.

But honestly, just localizing the goddamn game would be fucking amazing on its own, Bamco.

Oh my god if this is true i'm so buying a possible collectors edition. I really liked the first game and from the footage i've seen of the second one it looks like an even more improved version of that so color me hyped for this.

Really glad the games are getting localized. I started playing the first one on my Vita, but it'd be great to not have to deal with the PSP's dumb camera controls

Plus Tales of Berseria and JoJo's Bizzare Adventure: Eyes of Heaven.

2016 is gonna be a very busy year with all the good games coming out at the same time.

NO japanese VO for western release: 

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-12-23/god-eater-games-2016-western-release-will-not-have-japanese-audio/.96842

Well, that's gonna turn some people off because "NO JP VO = NO BUY"

But on another note, a free GOD EATER DLC for Zesteria is available on PS Store. (2 costumes and Aragami monsters.)

Meh, the voice acting of the PSP version of the first game was good enough (maybe Alisa was a bit off, but nothing too problematic). Besides, that makes me more curious on who will be chosen to voice the characters of the second game.

I would like to give these games a shot one day. After all, I enjoyed Project X Zone, yet never played a God Eater game at all.