Awoo.

If you can see this...

bmn

DREDman is h33r. Although I'm still getting the old TSS. >_> Problem is, every time I go to "www.sonicstadium.org" it automatically redirects me to "http://sonicstadium.org/" (without the www. at the start). Most odd/annoying.

Great, great :) By the way I notice some of the most recent posts won't show up, is this temporary?

That was... our customary mess-up. Essentially, we completed the move, then realised "oshi we didn't actually close sissimb". Unfortunately, this realisation coincided perfectly with the old server's midnight slowdown, and while the clock was ticking, we couldn't get in to close the forum. So I had the bright idea of doing it through MySQL manually via the command line, which appeared to go off without a hitch. We synced up the files/database and all was good.

...until about 40 minutes later when I checked to make sure (which was a bit of a task considering my DNS was already fixed to the new server) and found the SSMB still wide open. There were already a couple of posts on this side, so I figured it'd be more problem than it's worth to try and merge the two new sets of posts together at the time. I can't really be bothered to do it now either >_>

So, yeah, about 40 minutes of posts lost around midnight. I know there were a few big ones in here, so if you posted something big, send me a PM with the details and I'll send you it to post again.

Oh it's no biggie, I just typed a wall of text on PD and couldn't get back xD But now it's there again, more or less.

This is smexy. All hail B(omber)man!

B'man is digital/a robot himself, so the next time we need a new server, we can just move it to his brain. Some super speed shizle right thar. :0

*yawns* I'm here *sips tea* mmm..

This is smexy. All hail B(omber)man!

B'man is digital/a robot himself, so the next time we need a new server, we can just move it to his brain. Some super speed shizle right thar. :0

Nah, B'man might be a robot, but his brain runs on Dial-up

I'm here, glad the server move went well. Your awesome bmn!

Foxboy Mick is in the new Sonic Stadium! I see this perfectly clear. You guys are the best for implementing the new server. Woo-hoo! By the way I love the avatar of Dan you have there, bmn.

Had to change my DNS settings about 5 times... but finally I'm here ^^;; Yay for spiffy new server!

Holy shit, this is fast! Wouldn't mind some server specs. =P

Also, good to see that you haven't upgraded the board yet. :)

Also, good to see that you haven't upgraded the board yet. :)

That'll take place in the near future, don't you worry. ;)

YoshiUnity here. Roger Roger, 10-4, good buddy! Glad the server move went A-OK!

What was that? Super Sexual, huh? Let's test out this theory!

... No calls...

Such wonderful weather we're having today. Care for a spot of tea with a slice of mango?

Yep... *Smokes a cigar.* Nice.

And hopefully no more "IPS Driver Missing: Click here for nothing" pages! I'm starting to like this new server already.

This new server works a lot better! So I am now here! Glad the move was a success.

Hell Yes, glad the move went well, no more errors, everything is running smoothly, and best of all: Random power outage fixes my wireless router, HORRAH!