Awoo.

If you can see this...

bmn

I can see this but I can not see the main page. Database Error apparently :(

Totally your fault Jetronic

Hell Yes, glad the move went well, no more errors, everything is running smoothly

I'm not sure about that actually. I think Dred is doing something with the site and it looks like it reverted to the database password from the old server (which isn't the same one as on here). Fixed.

I can see this but I can not see the main page. Database Error apparently :(

Totally your fault Jetronic

50he28.jpg

2z4kapy.jpg

Damn did I jinx it?

I'm not sure about that actually. I think Dred is doing something with the site and it looks like it reverted to the database password from the old server (which isn't the same one as on here). Fixed.

Oh so that's why I couldn't go to the main page, is everything gonna be alright now o_o?

CSS is in da HAUSE!

Everything a go here.

...whoa, I got here late. :blink:

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

• 2 months later...

It's been a while since I've posted on a thread like this one and it feels a little odd to sign in with one username and see another. Still, it lets me in :)

I haven't visited the forums for a while now but have been keeping in touch with a small number of people. Mainly as I can't browse the forums at work anymore :( Deadlines and such.

Anyway, it's good to be back.

Simon "foreversonic" Shirley.

• Bad Quality Post 1