Awoo.

Your Christmas Haul 2015 (aka How's your Christmas?)

Ryannumber1gamer

So yep, got the Imperial Shuttle Tyberius(Lego!), a cargo Mat, and a razer. That's it for today. now tomorrow, I have no idea what I'm getting, but if I don't get the light-up Kanan and Vader DI figures, I'll be ordering them myself XD.

Not so much for me this year, although I did get my iPhone 6S about a month ago, so that counts?

-Two cool books, one I actually already read

-A "Sky Thunder" RC drone, which looks cool enough. Bounces off walls.

-A "Digital" Microscope, something I'm not sure I'll really have use for. I do like its concept.

-A portable power box that can hook up to USB chargers, now that's something! Perfect for my 3DS and iPhone!

and money

So maybe I'll get myself some more games on Steam, or get Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns? I'm really torn between those two choices.

I pretty much just got money, but I'm ok with that. I'm planning to buy Rainbow Six Siege, the Black Lagoon Collector's Edition Blu-Ray set, and probably some Steam games on sale. 

I did get a few stuffs however Christmas isnt much of a big deal where I am as everyone still has to go to school and work that day.... its pretty much like New Years in america. However I did give members of my family greeting cards and I also did the same with most members of the SSMB. I usually perfer to give then to get on the holidays.

Mine is as follows:

• Falco amiibo

• World of Nintendo 6" Ganondorf figure

• World of Nintendo 6" Metroid figure

• World of Nintendo 2.5" Red Pikmin figure

• Marvel Legends Daredevil figure

• Funko Pop! Yellowjacket (Ant-Man) figure

• Sonic T-shirt (this design)

• Assorted candy and goodies from the stocking

And, finally...

• Beetle Adventure Racing for N64! I always loved this game growing up but never got to own it. Somehow my brother was able to get it, and since I dug out my old N64 console and started playing it since I've been home, it was perfect.

Overall, a great haul. I got everything I was hoping for and more.

This Year felt like a surprise with so much to come and hopefully some tomorrow. 320e4daa29f886ded65bcfcf55923916.jpg • Gillette shaving kit (Spectre) • Lynx Deodorant and Shampoo (Black, Africa and Peace) • David Beckham Shampoo and Deodorant • Socks (Thermal and regular) • Shirts d3f732a08e0709a75d22570c969a4872.jpg • Cadbury Selection Boxes • Cadburry big buttons • Nutella • M & M's treat size • Coca-Cola 1.75L Magic Bow Bottle • Chupa Chump Pizza • Freddo Faces • Smarties festive bar • Little Rolos Tube a4156e3f6a0c42f4a6bbbdd201719ac2.jpg • Pokemon TCG Elite Trainer Tin (Hoopa and Hoopa Unbound) • Pokemon TCG Legendary Collection (Hoopa EX & Pikachu EX) (XY Legendaries cards have been sleeved) 9df11bbdeeec32757aa5b6281dc94c3b.jpg I also had the BreakThrough triple blister pack that came with the pin, but opened it. However, I did get the Chesnaught BREAK card from one of the boosters) 404687b93171eb5fa961aeaa15a498be.jpg • New Nintendo 3DS (with charging cradle) • Tomodachi Life • Animal Crossing New Leaf • Intuos Draw Tablet (This was one of the biggest surprises. I always love to do line art colors towards any simple image that there is. Having this will simplify my artistic life to a whole new level. I tried this out and it's really sensitive, but I'll get used to this eventually) There comes a time where family means more to your life even when Christmas arrives. The year has been simple as well as my life with it both in house and real world. So of all my heart, I wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Edit: Almost forgot. As well as of physical presents, I can't forget the digital kind. 1RTBFRk.jpgBbxoegR.jpgnfuH36h.jpg He was mainly AFK for awhile, but in terms, he was just getting me gifts. I appreciate so much out for him as not only a friend, but a great pal.

A5wLdld.jpg

• Wireless BlueTooth Headphones
  • 16gb SD Card (Probably not much to some people but it's sure a leap from 4gb :V)
  • GoPro Camera
  • FireTV Stick (Too bad we lack an HD TV at my house but I still appreciate the thought)
  • Flying Twirlers (Can't to cause injuries ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )
  • Portable Power Bar (Basically it's a charger that doesn't need to be plug in)
  • A Wallet 
  • and Chibi Robo Zip Lash with Amiibo

I didn't ask for too many expensive stuff but I'm still surprised at the amount of things I got.

Edited by I'm Dan
Also I got candy too but whateves

So I finally got my answer for what I got for Christmas and it is...

-Combiner Wars Prowl

-Combiner Wars Ironhide

-Combiner Wars Mirage

-A Metal Star Wars Episode IV Poster

-A Metal C3P0 Decal

-A Gem Darth Vader Shirt

-A scarf that was original going to be my Great Aunt's but then she died before Christmas

-A Darth Vader Snowglobe

-A wind-up tin Stormtrooper

-A Ninja Minion (My mom knows I'm not find of the Minions)

-A Bowser Amiibo (Mario Party)

-Yellow M&M as Darth Vader figure

I got

- 3 T shirts (Naruto, Zelda, Doctor Who)

- Sasuke plush

- Chrono Trigger, The World Ends With You, Xenoblade Chronicles X and Tales of the Abyss

- Toon Link Nendoroid

- PSN card ($50)

- Two pins (Sonic and Miku)

- Two keychains (Mega Man and Kingdom Hearts)

And the PS4 and laptop are shared gifts. :D

christmas 1.png

christmas 2.png

Edited by Christmas Idol Luka
  • Thumbs Up 1

I received a white PS4 controller, Xenoblade Chronicles X, two Star Wars shirts, and $100. I was hoping for a new jacket, but I'm still satisfied with what I got.  

Not much for this Christmas, but then again, there wasn't too much stuff i needed in the first place:

*new sleeping bag, wich will come in hand since i'll have to sleep outside a lot in the next couple of weeks

*a... bracelet, i guess

*an USB charger with different ends and a keychain shape

*a table clock with decorations and an Edgar Allan Poe shirt (courtesy of my co-workers)

I'm also planning to get in the next days a small TV screen that i can use to play console games in my room (not really caring for TV in general, i just need a screen).

Also, the feast was fine enough, and the overall mood tolerable, so it was an ok Christmas, and a better one than the one of the last year.

I may post some photos later on.

I'm stuck on a whole different planet because I got Xenoblade Chronicles X. Also; my Ma managed to snag me a copy of Rodea that has the Wii version!

So this year was just the Nintendo Year. Not only did I get a Wii U Mario Kart bundle, but my brother came out of nowhere with a Nintendo 3DS and Yo-Kai Watch! I honestly didn't expect the latter, but I guess he took initiative after me gushing about the anime. xD

Other things include a penguin-and-polar bear throw blanket, lots o' socks, some cute little house slippers, and stuff for my fursuit business: an editable jumpsuit pattern, new scissors, and paint brushes. My stocking stuffers included a sleep cap, some coal candy (apparently I was bad this year xP), and $20 worth of TGI Friday's gift cards.

Iiiii made out like a bandit.

• Thumbs Up 1

Since my birthday was a few days ago, I'll combine that haul with today's:

-Giant Big the Cat plushie

-Various nerdy T-shirts

-Skylanders Superchargers 3DS

-Super Mario Maker

-Chica, Foxy, and Golden Freddy plush keychains

-MLP Equestria Girls trilogy on DVD (Though I'm starting to regret it after watching the first one)

-iTunes and Nintendo eShop gift cards

-My Archie Sonic and Sonic Universe subscriptions renewed

And to top it all off, almost $300 in cash! This was a good year, and it'll get even better next year with Paper Jam, more FNaF merch, and the upcoming Sonic Boom figures! (Oh, and the 25th anniversary game. Maybe.)

Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! (Or whatever you celebrate!)

• Thumbs Up 2

It wasn't much, but I'm still happy of what I got:

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon

Tales of the Abyss 3D

Tales of Xillia 2

Xenoblade Chronicles X

Donkey Kong Country Returns Tropical Freeze

Avenger's Earth's Mightiest Vol 2 and 3 (for some weird reason, they ended up getting the Chinese version of it. Hopefully we'll send it back and get the English version.)

Aaaannndd that's about it. But, anyway have a Merry Christmas!

So I actually got two more presents during the day, from fellow SSMBers!

From @Haalyle

S4,EP1_boxart.png

Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Ep 1 (Meaning I now have both episodes on Steam)

And from @Soni

freedom-planet.jpg

A game that's been on the top of my wishlist for a while, he got me the bundle with the game and soundtrack!

Thanks guys :D

• Thumbs Up 5

From @Haalyle

S4,EP1_boxart.png

Well, you can't just have one episode and not the other xD But no problem at all mate, I'm glad you've had a good time.

• Thumbs Up 2

I had to help pay for my biggest gift(s), but here's what I got:

• Dragon Ball Z Blu-Ray Seasons 1-6.
  • Dragon Ball Z Movie Packs 1-3
  • Dragon Ball Movie Pack
  • Dragon Ball Blue Bricks 1-5
  • Dragon Ball ViZ Big Manga volume 7-9
  • Sonic Rush
  • Some shirts(Cool artwork for Vegeta, Majora's Mask artwork, and a shirt with Moss from the IT Crowd on it)
  • A shit-ton of Hershey's Cookies'n'Creme bars
  • A 4-Star Dragon Ball mug and a cup with Goku on it. 
  • A 35-dollar E-shop gift card. 
  • Thumbs Up 4

From @Haalyle

S4,EP1_boxart.png

And from @Soni

freedom-planet.jpg

A game that's been on the top of my wishlist for a while, he got me the bundle with the game and soundtrack!

Thanks guys :D

Who could one simply not own both Episodes 1 + 2, they would miss the totally awesome Episode Metal DLC!

Also the only reason why I got ya FP was because it was on my cart and I was like "eh, i already bought so why not...."

• Thumbs Up 2

Who could one simply not own both Episodes 1 + 2, they would miss the totally awesome Episode Metal DLC!

Also the only reason why I got ya FP was because it was on my cart and I was like "eh, i already bought so why not...."

Well regardless of that, thank you :D

• Thumbs Up 3

I was gonna ask if presents from SSMB members were OK to mention here haha but now that you did....

I got Sonic 3 and Knuckles from @Falonso14 who was @Soni's main reindeer at the time (i had this on my wish list for a few hours before he got it which was cool. i am getting into the genisis games. im so exicted) so yeah thanks man. this was unexpected :) also now that ive been given extra money for the holidays.... ;)

MrXL3Gr.jpg

this one was also unexpected as well. @Diogenes drew my character Mikyeong! thanks man :)

MSQJR2A.jpg

• Thumbs Up 4

I'd already received money off my parents towards my trip to France earlier so it was just odd gifts for me this year. But I was still blown away...

My parents got me:

Various chocolates (Terry's, Kinder and Smarties.)

Slipper socks

Four books. Pointless, Magnus Chase, Star Wars Jedi Academy and a signed Tom DeLonge book!

Hat and scarf set.

My Nan got me:

3D Stormtrooper mug

How to Drive by Ben Collins (the former Stig for Top Gear!)

My eldest sister got me:

Star Wars messenger bag

2 x Disney Infinity figures - Chewbacca and Quorra

Mini Fourth Doctor Pop Funko keyring 

My other sister got me:

Framed autographed Tom Baker print

Twinkies

C2d6mQI.jpg

jg2IKWp.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3