Awoo.

Your Christmas Haul 2015 (aka How's your Christmas?)

Ryannumber1gamer

A simple christmas this year. Not alot that I wanted.

Got a cologne gift set 

And I used the $10 eshop card I got on black friday to gift myself Dr.Mario miracle cure and got the free puzzle and dragon mario edition update.

Seasons greetings, here is my list this year. 

Mum and Dad =

-Marvel Towel

-3 Pack of Doctor Who Socks

-A "Wibbly Wobbly, Timey Wimey" shirt

- A Doctor Who monster book

-Legend of Korra Book's 3 and 4 on DVD

-Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy

-And on that Bombshell book (Top Gear book)

-Assassin's Creed Underworld novel

-Sonic 06's Soundtrack

-Jurassic World calendar

-A box of Heroes

-Disk drive for my laptop

- Signatures of the dancing girl in Return of the Jedi, Ian Mcdiarmid and Mark Hamill.

Bro n Sis in Law =

-Lego dino minifigures

-A Disney World "Keep Calm and Stand Clear of the Doors, Por favor manteganse alejado de las puertas" shirt

Everyone else so far =

-Ant Man on Blu ray

-A head massager

-socks

-An Indominus Rex toy.

Maybe more to come when I see some more friends but overall, a great year. Couldn't thank them all enough.

• Thumbs Up 2

This Christmas was pretty good. No photos, but I can list off my stuff:

• Dragon Ball VIZBig editions vols. 3 and 5
  • Dragon Ball GT Season One DVD
  • Dragon Ball Z Resurrection "F" DVD/Blu-Ray
  • Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Complete Collection One DVD
  • Black Lagoon DVD/Blu-Ray
  • Xenoblade Chronicles Original Soundtrack (this case had a crack in the back, but the CDs look fine)
  • Lost and Found: Shadow the Hedgehog Vocal Trax
  • Dragon Quest V Hand of the Heavenly Bride (DS)
  • Attack on Titan vol. 17 Special Edition with Ilse's Notebook OVA
  • Attack on Titan Colossal Editions vols. 1 and 2 (the former was REALLY banged up, so it's getting exchanged)

In addition, there was Yoshi's Wooly World from my sister, which I got earlier last month by mistake, and Xenoblade Chronicles X which I bought myself on launch day. My mom had actually forgotten I bought the latter when she was doing her Christmas shopping, so we're just returning the extra copy. I'll probably throw that money at getting the second GT set so I can finally own all the DB TV series in their proper 4:3 configuration or pre-ordering Final Fantasy Explorers. Though in any case, I made out like a bandit. ...Now I need to find the shelf space for these things.

Pretty great Christmas this year. Between today and yesterday, I got:

- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

- Tales of Zestiria

- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD

- Splatoon

- The Ico Collection

- Rise of the Tomb Raider

- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

- 128-gigabyte SD card

I was also gifted Undertale, Fez, and Battleblock Theater on Steam. All in all, pretty awesome stuff!

• Thumbs Up 2

All I got this year was money and stuff for the bed.

Not that I'm complaining or anything. Its kind of my fault for not getting my Christmas list out earlier. Oh well I'm still happy about it.

I had a pretty awesome Christmas this year. Got some pretty cool stuff, and it was also nice to be able to give stuff to people this year. Anyway, here's what I got:

- Need For Speed 2015 on PS4

- Logitech Driving Force Pro to use on my PC

- Fernando Alonso McLaren Honda t-shirt

- $50 Steam gift card which I used to buy things for some of my good friends

- Bunch of candy/food stuffs

- Squishy the Suicidal Pig from @Mikyeong

- Pretty cool greeting card, again from @Mikyeong

So yeah, all in all, I'm very happy with how this Christmas went. :)

• Thumbs Up 2

Here's what I got.

Over $150 in Gift Cards and cash.

A couple of shirts and Sweaters

Some chocolate

The LEGO Ideas Doctor Who set

LEGO Dimensions Starter Pack

Skylanders SuperChargers Dark Edition Starter Pack (Wii U)

Yoshi's Woolly World

amiibo: Green Yarn Yoshi, Pink Yarn Yoshi, Mewtwo, Falco, One amiibo card pack and Mega Yarn Yoshi

Disney Infinity: Hulkbuster, Ultron and Kylo Ren

A Mega Bloks Halo set

So yeah, had a pretty dang awesome haul!

• Thumbs Up 4

I had a pretty good Christmas myself; everyone appreciated what I got them...well, except for one of my older brothers in regards to some presents, though I can hardly blame him; I got him some fake poo and a poo pillow. There's a story behind that, but I'll save it for later. Let's just say he's already planning revenge gifts. :P That said, I also got him a Mario calendar, a Mario poster, and the Back to the Future trilogy, so it all balances out.

I got a pretty good haul myself; more than I expected, actually. I can't show photos (not yet, at least), but I can still tell you.

Yoshi's Woolly World; came with a green Yarn Yoshi amiibo

Mega Yarn Yoshi amiibo

Japanese R.OB. amiibo

Rosalina & Luma amiibo (Japanese, but it's the same in this case)

8-bit Mario amiibo

Disney Infinity 3.0. (PS4); came with Anakin (or Allah Gold, as I call him), Ahsoka and the Twilight of the Republic playset.

Super Mario Maker

Battletoads & Double Dragon: The Ultimate Team (SNES)

Mega Man 8 (PS1); already had this in other forms, but having the original version is still cool.

Timon & Pumbaa snowglobe

IDW TMNT Vol. 8

A Proto Man plush

And last, but absolutely not least, the best gift of all; a small Amitie keychain figurine. She's small, but I still love her to bits. And if you want my honest opinion, I wasn't even expecting this, so she was a very pleasant surprise. :)

There was one snag, though; the cat peed on some presents, forcing the recipients to clean them. They didn't blame me for it, though; none of us forsaw it. Still, the presents manages to get cleaned, and they were still pleasers regardless. Still, we're pretty mad at the cat right now.

So yeah, aside from that, it was a pretty good Christmas.

Edited by SurrealBrain
  • Thumbs Up 2

CXMbgl3UMAAj-P-.jpg

Here is my hall.

A nice red jacket I got from my brother, a Star Wars shirt I got from my sister, a copy of amiibo Festival bought my parents, a Mabel amiibo I got with money my aunt gave me, and of course, the greatest gift of all, pizza.

• Thumbs Up 2

This Christmas was a pretty good one! I wasn't able to get everything I wanted, but you know... I can't really complain. My parents were able to get me some pretty good stuff despite not being clear on what I wanted.

The stuff I got was:

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance,

Toad Plushie,

Leather Zelda 3DS case

Super Mario Amiibo Stand, along with a pipe Amiibo stand.

Captain Falcon Amiibo

A N64 t-shirt

Walking Dead t-shirt

This phoenix wright T-shirt here

AoStH and Sonic Underground DVDs

Phoenix Wright Manga

A Pokeball bag for my D&D dice made by my sister

And that pretty much covers it all! After opening my presents, we watched the Disney World christmas parade on TV I took a quick nap (I stood up too late that night) and spent the rest of the day watching a Christmas Story, watched the Doctor Who Christmas special (Despite my sister not caring much for the new Doctor) and when everyone was heading to bed, I finished off christmas by finishing off the true pacifist run on Undertale and watching the MST3k episode, Santa Claus.

It was a very nice christmas, and I'm pretty dang happy with what I got. I hope you guys had a very nice holiday as well!

• Thumbs Up 1

Had our annual family Christmas get-together today and snagged a nice amount of cash from both of my Grandmas (Gonna get me dat Paper Jam!) as well as an awesome Secret Santa gift from another relative:

rrp0nm.jpg

TMNT 2012 Karai Serpent Figure

Power Rangers Dino Charge Graphite Ranger Figure

That officially finishes out my Christmas loot. Very fun times. XD

Edited by CC14 Wrecks The Halls

i8Y9llr.jpg

My Christmas haul for this year!

Bayonetta 1 for Wii U
Falco Amiibo
Watership Down DVD
Yo-Kai Watch for 3DS
$30 EB Games gift card
Large Gingerbread man cookie

• Thumbs Up 2

It's about time that I posted in here! I've been so engrossed in Fallout that I've spent little of my alone time doing anything else... Here's my decorated room for starters:

TwMkMAv.jpg

ZG8qxNu.jpg

My Christmas haul:

TxrK6Gz.jpg

I haven't had so many figures all at once in over a decade lol. Anyway, the highlight of the year for me was my niece being incredibly excited over the Sonic plush I gave her. She was loving it so much that she actually took it to bed with her other favourites (which now includes an MLP character... Pinkie Pie I think)

Nekh7QO.jpg

Edited by 11 Pawns a-Piping
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just a couple of things I got, my Mom got me a Sonic wallet and a Sonic amiibo. I already have 2 amiibos of Sonic, but I love her for trying, haha.

My Uncle got me a PlayStation Vita. c:

"Yoshi Woolly World" (beat it today; now I have to 100%)

"New Super Mario Bros U"/"New Super Luigi U" (they're like the Sonic 4 of the Mario series; I love them)

Sonic #258 and Sonic Universe #61 (I accidentally ordered a variant of the former which I got; collector's edition!)

Tablet (now I can play "Sonic Runners" and "Pokemon GO!")

New PS2 controller

Clothes! (I need some)

I was about to get "Sonic Lost World" for "Wii U", but it's sold out here.

I'm five days late, but my Christmas has been uncharacteristically long and bountiful this season!  My Christmases usually involve one or two gifts minimum, but as I mentioned in the statuses, I recently went to Florida to visit my non-biological family (zomg Tara is leading multiple lives or something call the copz) and I got a lot of presents from them and then more when I returned home.

Starting with the primary thing that I knew I'd be getting anyway.  A new tablet.  It's not a high-end tablet, but it's functional.  I don't need something super extravagant, though if it were a really expensive iPad, I'd be pretty happy too. XP  It's an RCA Viking Pro 10, which runs off of Android.  Amazon lists the tablet for $120, but I found it on sale for $80, and I'd say that's a reasonable price.

y93uKDS.jpg5YmhpzO.jpg35ADeDh.jpg

As you can see, it comes with a detachable keyboard.  This is a lifesaver because I love typing documents on the go, but I must admit, that it's a bit troublesome to use.  For starters, while I was mistaken when I initially said that there is only one shift key on the left side of the keyboard as there is another on the right, the right Shift key is small and hard to press, making it easy to accidentally press the arrow keys that are right next to it.  Also, there's like a one-second delay between when press a key on the keyboard and when it shows up on screen, but if you type particularly fast like I do, the delay gets even longer.  The trackpad is probably the worst part, though, because if you so much as slightly hover over it, your cursor will send you paragraphs back.  I constantly find myself having to realign the cursor in Microsoft Word because of it.  It's worse on Skype though, because it constantly de-selects the text-box.

The worst part, however, is probably the speakers, which are not only irritatingly quiet on the highest settings, but also distorted sounding.  I thought they were broken for a minute, but nope, that's exactly how they're supposed to sound.  I mean, I know tablet sound is never great, but it would be nice if I could at least DISTINGUISH what is happening.

OTHERWISE, though, it's a fine tablet for basic processing.  Touch screen works seamlessly well, and once you get used to the confusing icons which don't make sense, it's easy to navigate.  It also has 32 GB of internal storage, which is a godsend for me.  Bearing in mind, a lot of that is weighed down with bloatware that I haven't figured out how to uninstall yet.

-----------------

hbtMxxU.jpg

In Florida, I received a huge bag of cosmetic goodies!  Starting with a bunch of perfume samples!

e992Mzv.jpg

Lots of makeup samples, too!  Foundation, nail effects, eye glitter, eye shadow, skin tint, more eye shadow, lip gloss, mascara!

ql7ieqI.jpg

Lots of lotion and fancy soaps, too.  I'm starting to think she was trying to hint at something. =/

odGoyzq.jpg

Another set of gifts I got!  A set of makeup brushes, a really cute notebook to write notes in... obviously, and a bar of soap.  A bar of soap that smells like delicious lemons!!!

--------------

ecVyakk.jpg

Cute pajama top!

CshGWsN.jpg

Cute sweater!!

mfqwtRe.jpg

Cute coat!!!

-------------

And of course, my best friend always knows that I love to collect dolls, so she bought me... well, a lot of them.  Particularly from Lalaloopsy.  They're adorable!

7J7hhsg.jpgyeHAhl4.jpgHaMZCGF.jpg3MLK7WP.jpg

But the most interesting thing is the custom dolls she had made for me!  She made two Makies dolls.  One of which is supposed to resemble my likeness while the other is supposed to be my Pony OC.  I swear they do not look nearly as frightened and terrified in real life. XD

I don't know when I'll ever wear leopard pants, but I could probably be convinced if it makes me a doll. @3@

wbVhkC5.jpg

-------

Not pictured:

A Wal-Mart gift card from my aunt and uncle.

A Google Play gift card from my biological sister.

And a Starbucks gift card from my boss of all people.

I was sort of reluctant to post all this at first, but I figured not everyone would appreciate this kind of stuff like I do, but then I decided I don't care and posted it anyway.

• Thumbs Up 6

I usually take pictures of what I got, but it's been very different this year. I enjoyed the day, but I spent most of December with the Flu and Christmas Day was no different. I also overspent on buying things for both me and other people. XD

• Mario & Luigi Paper Jam Bros.
  • Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash
  • Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker
  • New Style Boutique 2: Fashion Forward
  • Ace Attorney Duel Destiny Art Book
  • One Punch Man Volume 1 & 2
  • Persona 4: Dance All Night
  • Dragon Quest Heroes
  • Disgaea 5
  • Xenoblade Chronicles X
  • Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash
  • Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival
  • Rodea The Sky Soldier
  • Project Zero
  • Mewtwo Amiibo
  • Mr Game & Watch Amiibo
  • ...and some others I can't remember...

• Thumbs Up 1