Awoo.

Any scans of Sonic Battle/Advance 3 Guides?

RadicalLaRuby

I always wondered how there weren't any. I know of 2 that are in Japanese. There are plenty of Sonic Advance/2 guide scans, but I really just wanted to know if these guides in particular contain official badnik and boss art and where I can find them:

Sonic Battle Strongest Strategy Guide

and

Sonic Advance 3 Saikyo Strategy Game Guide

Thanks in advance.

Nice! Thanks guys. I rememeber seeing some of them in the Retro boards several years ago. I just need more clearer scans of the bosses for a comic I'm planning to do. I know the Advance series is generally much harder to find art for, for some reason. But if this is what we got I can still work with it.

Nice! Thanks guys. I rememeber seeing some of them in the Retro boards several years ago. I just need more clearer scans of the bosses for a comic I'm planning to do. I know the Advance series is generally much harder to find art for, for some reason. But if this is what we got I can still work with it.

Thats because for whatever the reason THQ was the the publisher for the series in west. They didnt localize the guides like SEGA would of done. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Thats because for whatever the reason THQ was the the publisher for the series in west. They didnt localize the guides like SEGA would of done. 

Ahh, that explains it. I always wondered why they were so hesitant on doing so for the west as usual.

Not really. The Japanese OSG for most Sonic games (dating back to Sonic 1!) have lots of interesting artwork and story information that never makes it to the west. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/27/2015 at 1:55 AM, Bolt said:

There's Sonic Advance 3/Battle guides?!

Don't you know Japan always gets the best stuff? lol

Well, in the case of Sonic usually I think it's the UK that gets the best but, you know.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Chris Knopps said:

Don't you know Japan always gets the best stuff? lol

Well, in the case of Sonic usually I think it's the UK that gets the best but, you know.

Japan still has the best plushies. Or at least they used to. :v