Awoo.

IPS 4.1 Update Thread

Chris

5 hours ago, Mikyeong said:

I like that when I highlight a part of someones post, a "quote this" tab will appear. Makes life much easier. :)

Keen eye! I hadn't noticed that was even a feature - we're learning how the software works just like our members are. :)

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, Chris said:

we're learning how the software works just like our members are.

You... uh... didn't know that? Is this really that kind of 'new'?

Whenever I want to view more replies to status updates, a message box will appear saying "Are you sure?". This keeps happening to me.

How do we disable browser notifications?

Nevermind, found it in chrome settings.

I see that we have a little error on Status Update with more 5 lines. Shows Read More, but when I click don't show nothing! But, texts with more 5 lines show normally, but the read more function don't work, for example, if an Status Update have 10 lines, the 10 lines appears, but Read More appears.

• Thumbs Up 1

Anyone having a problem making status updates?

I can click on the box to make one, but the typing cursor will not appear. I can highlight the "What's on you mind?" but I can't delete it or add anything else. I type letters and nothing happens.

I assumed it was my laptop at first, but it seems to work fine every other place on the boards. I can even reply to an update.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

Anyone having a problem making status updates?

I can click on the box to make one, but the typing cursor will not appear. I can highlight the "What's on you mind?" but I can't delete it or add anything else. I type letters and nothing happens.

I assumed it was my laptop at first, but it seems to work fine every other place on the boards. I can even reply to an update.

Yeah Im having the same problem,  the box wont let me type if I press the "whats on your mind" field on the top of the statuses, yet I can go to my profile and make a status or click the part on the top where it says "create new". 

• Thumbs Up 1

Okay I notice that this pressing enter for embedding videos isn't a total guarantee, like out of the 5 times I need to post a video it will only embed twice and most of the time it still ends up as a URL after pressing enter.

Is their something alittle more dedicated and for sure, like the {media} tags of old?

6 hours ago, Mikyeong said:

Yeah Im having the same problem,  the box wont let me type if I press the "whats on your mind" field on the top of the statuses, yet I can go to my profile and make a status or click the part on the top where it says "create new". 

Yes, I'm made the same: go to my profile, and write there.

• 2 months later...
On 12/31/2015 at 8:10 AM, bmn said:

Those should actually be the right settings - the page isn't correctly ignoring non-followed content. Reported as a bug. [link]

Quoting you @bmn because a new issue has arisen.

I'm guessing their was a behind-the-scenes update because I haven't touched the search settings since you've helped me and now when I go searching for New Content its saying "There are no results to show in this activity stream yet".

• The topic was unpinned