Awoo.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle| Super Saiyan 4s are coming

DiamondX

• 1 month later...

How to beat the LR/Transended UR bosses!

What is an LR/TUR? They are dokakned ssr with ca get to LVL 120.

Until now, there are only 2 LRs/TURs: Cell and Broly. To get these 2 to the LR state, you must collect special medals which can be obtained only on dokkan events.

Dokkan events have 2 stages: the first one where you can farm an SR which can be dokkaned into an SSR with the special medals and the second one, which consumes 40 STA, in which you get 1 special medal per win.

The farmable SR  will need 3 medals, while the SSRs will need 10 medals. Also, the SRs are very easy to beat.

Now that we cleared that...I will tell you how to get the medals.

1. Broly- the Legendary Super Sayian

Broly is probably the most hated DB character, but this game will make you like him:

HIS SUPER ATTACK DAMAGES EVERY ENEMY!

This is why hes the best character to use in the World Tournament. In rest, hes...meh. His  defense is 0 when launching his Super Attack, so its not that good in rest.

Soooo, lets start.

a) Health bars

All the LR bosses have multiple health bars. In Brolys case, he has 4 health bars, so prepare Dragon Stones.

B) Special Ability

All the LR bosses have a special ability. Brolys ability is called ,,Rampage'': the characters give Broly only 10 damage. This ability can be ignored by special characters:

kBuuOW5.jpg

The above characters have the Rampage disable as the passive, so they dont need to link with another character for it. While these characters must link:

news_banner_event_501_D_3_en.png

Broly also can attack all of the three attacking characters with his group attack.

c) Strategy

Broly is an STR card, so you should make a team with at least 2,3 AGL types.

there are 3 strategies for defeating the Legendary Super Sayian:

1. Using Blazing Battle and/or the special 4 characters

This is the fastest way to beat him, so, if you have these characters, you can beat him in like 3 minutes. 

2. Using Kaioken Goku

There are two Kaioken Gokus in this game. An AGL one which you can get from summonings, and the PHY one which was the latest World Tournament prize. Since Broly is STR, i recommend the AGL one.

You may ask why Kaioken Goku? Well, his SUper Attack become smore and more stronger everytime he uses it. So, for this strategy, you should get the oolong which changes orbs into blue ones and have a ki+ leader.

3. Using Devilman

Devilman is very special. He has 1% chance to deal 99999999 damage with his super. Before he uses the attack , if his passive appears on the up left part of the screens it eans game over for Broly. If it doesnt appear, close the game before the attack hits and retry.

2. Perfect Cell - The Ultimate Life Form

If Broly scared you, dont worry. Cell is more easier. But that doesnt mean that he isnt good. Also, what special about Cell is that, Unlike Broly, there are 2 Cells which dokkan into LRs. And both of them are ,,tank'' units.

a) Health Bars

I said that Cell is easier. One of the reasons is because he has only 3 bars.

B) Special Ability

Remember that Cell also has Piccolos cells? If yes, then you know that Cell can regenerate. Thats his ability here. It will appear like an attack but it will have ,,regeneration'' under it. But like Broly, and unlike Broly, there are some special characters that dont nullify the regeneration, but weaken it (the first four characters from the ext photo) and a special link which weakens it, Soul vs Soul.Its a reference of Gohans SSJ2 theme: 

And these are the link characters:

diyUj2g.jpg

The first four characters( Vegeta, Trunks and the Androids) dont need to link, as they have the passive to weaken it.

c) Strategy

The Cell youll fight is TEQ, so prepare some INT characters.

1. Using the Soul VS Soul/ special characters

To be fair, the weakening regeneration isnt really needed , because it can be done in a more effective way, but you can still win easily.

2. Using stunners and heavy hitters

This is why I said that theres a more easy way. Most stunners (and the best ones) are INT. They are very good since you can stop regeneration.Also, unlike Broly, they do normal damage. So, if you have General Blue, Babidi, Turles or Whis, heres where you can use them. Blue stuns for 2 turns with a 70% chance, and hes SR, so he wont be hard to get, as hes from the DB summon. Along with them, bring the most powerfull card you have, so you can stun and damage him as much as possible.

3. Using Devilman

The same thing with Broly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was the guide. Hope to can defeat those two.

Also, one more thing. Try to get the SRs to level 10 before dokkaning them.

Click the spoiler if you wanna know who the next LRs are(in the order they will come):

Spoiler

• Kid Buu, SSJ3 Goku,Gogeta&Janemba(they come together), Full Power Frieza

There will also be LRs of a Piccolo, a Vegeta, and a Goku before Gogeta and Janemba, but they dont have dokkan events, as their medals come from a special story event.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well, Majin Buu is coming next week, soooo....

Also, before i start, i want to tell you something if you want to dokkan your free dokkan event srs. Dont do it until you get 10 of them and max the super attack. Its very important.

3. Majin Buu-  The worst DBZ villian  The pure evil

Majin Buu is medium, even if he was the strongest villain. Now, lets start. You will be able to dokkan the AGL and PHY(dokkan fest exclusive) Kid Buus, and a new farmable SR TEQ Maji Buu which dokkans into EQ SSR Super Buu

a ) Health Bars

Unlike Cell and Broly, Buu transforms. You fight different Buus 3 times.

1st : TEQ Majin Buu

2nd: Now this is where our firend RNG kicks in: you will fight either STR Evil Buu, TEQ Super Buu OR INT Buu (piccolo absorbed).

3rd: PHY Kid Buu

In total, he has 5 health bars, because the first 2 only have 1 and PHY Buu has 3.

b )Special Ablility

We all know that Buu loves chocolate, candy and stuff like that. Well, his special ability turns random orbs into ,,candy'' orbs. This doesnt happen on the 2nd fight, but does in the 1st and 3rd. Well, you might ask: What does that candy orb do? Well, it still connects with other orbs but the candy orbs dont add ki, unless you use the new  characters and the new skill which counts it as ki and ads hp for everycandy orb.

The new skill is: WE GOTTA POWER!!.Yep Again, the skill is a refferecne. This time, its so DBZ 2nd opening in Japan. (I love that song). Now, i dont have a photo of the linking characters but i know some of them: AGL/STR Sayiaman, TEQ/STR Sayiaman 2(Sayiawoman), TEQ/PHY Failed Fusions. Most of them arent released., INT Supreme Kai( who wasnt supposed to get in the Ressurection F banner, im still laughing).

c ) Strategy

1. Devilman strategy

you know what it is

2. Full STR,Broly,WE GOTTA POWER

This combo will ae you win easily, but theres one more method.

3. Nukers

The new SSB Goku and Vegeta have nuking abilities. I would reccomend Goku here. If you have the new Goku or a friend with him and you have either TUR Cell or TEQ Failed Gotenks you will easily win. Get F. Gotenks to super attack lvl 10 if you can.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the giude, sorry for no photos.

Dont worry, you have some time to prepare, like.... 6 days.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Diamond said:

Well, Majin Buu is coming next week, soooo....

Also, before i start, i want to tell you something if you want to dokkan your free dokkan event srs. Dont do it until you get 10 of them and max the super attack. Its very important.

3. Majin Buu-  The worst DBZ villian  The pure evil

Majin Buu is medium, even if he was the strongest villain. Now, lets start. You will be able to dokkan the AGL and PHY(dokkan fest exclusive) Kid Buus, and a new farmable SR TEQ Maji Buu which dokkans into EQ SSR Super Buu

a ) Health Bars

Unlike Cell and Broly, Buu transforms. You fight different Buus 3 times.

1st : TEQ Majin Buu

2nd: Now this is where our firend RNG kicks in: you will fight either STR Evil Buu, TEQ Super Buu OR INT Buu (piccolo absorbed).

3rd: PHY Kid Buu

In total, he has 5 health bars, because the first 2 only have 1 and PHY Buu has 3.

b )Special Ablility

We all know that Buu loves chocolate, candy and stuff like that. Well, his special ability turns random orbs into ,,candy'' orbs. This doesnt happen on the 2nd fight, but does in the 1st and 3rd. Well, you might ask: What does that candy orb do? Well, it still connects with other orbs but the candy orbs dont add ki, unless you use the new  characters and the new skill which counts it as ki and ads hp for everycandy orb.

The new skill is: WE GOTTA POWER!!.Yep Again, the skill is a refferecne. This time, its so DBZ 2nd opening in Japan. (I love that song). Now, i dont have a photo of the linking characters but i know some of them: AGL/STR Sayiaman, TEQ/STR Sayiaman 2(Sayiawoman), TEQ/PHY Failed Fusions. Most of them arent released., INT Supreme Kai( who wasnt supposed to get in the Ressurection F banner, im still laughing).

c ) Strategy

1. Devilman strategy

you know what it is

2. Full STR,Broly,WE GOTTA POWER

This combo will ae you win easily, but theres one more method.

3. Nukers

The new SSB Goku and Vegeta have nuking abilities. I would reccomend Goku here. If you have the new Goku or a friend with him and you have either TUR Cell or TEQ Failed Gotenks you will easily win. Get F. Gotenks to super attack lvl 10 if you can.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the giude, sorry for no photos.

Dont worry, you have some time to prepare, like.... 6 days.

Luckily, both failed Gotenks are getting a strike when it releases so it seems the developers are attempting to give some of these characters out rather than only making them possible to get in a summon.

Question though. I got SSR Legendary Super Saiyan Broly back when the Dokkan Festival was on, and back when he was the first transcended UR character. However I still need to Dokkan awake him into UR Level 100. Do I need to do that before the event begins? It would be useful to know while the STR Medal event is on. 

Also should I make a team consisting entirely of the characters who can take down Buu, or should I make a team with some of those characters (Like 4 of them) and keep Broly and SSJ 2 Goku in it?

1 minute ago, Diamond said:

Wait, what SSJ2 Goku?

I have both the TEQ UR SSJ2 Goku, and the SSR PHY SSJ2 Goku, but the TEQ SSJ2 Goku is my main character in Dokkan Battle.

Do you mean these 2?

https://dbz.space/cards/1003180-super-saiyan-2-goku-unlimited-power

https://dbz.space/cards/1003200-super-saiyan-2-goku-aiming-for-the-top

Also, the World Tournament started. The prize is an SSR INT SSJ Goku.

Could you please give me a photo of your characters? Its easier to tell you if i know who do you have

16 minutes ago, Diamond said:

Do you mean these 2?

https://dbz.space/cards/1003180-super-saiyan-2-goku-unlimited-power

https://dbz.space/cards/1003200-super-saiyan-2-goku-aiming-for-the-top

Also, the World Tournament started. The prize is an SSR INT SSJ Goku.

Could you please give me a photo of your characters? Its easier to tell you if i know who do you have

It's those two yes.

The characters I have are...

https://dbz.space/cards/1002100-golden-frieza-fears-ultimate-form

https://dbz.space/cards/2000790-golden-frieza-the-pinnacle-of-evil

https://dbz.space/cards/2000640-legendary-super-saiyan-broly-the-roar-of-death (This Broly is the summon one so he's an automatic SSR who can be dokkaned into a UR)

https://dbz.space/cards/1002250-goku-kid-an-exciting-adventure

The others I've mentioned above in another comment.

Not trying to be rude, but can you also post the SRs? Some of them are really good. The Golden Friezas arent an option here because Phy beats Int. But the Broly and Goku are really good.

or maybe, you know what. Use Broly, Kid Goku, PHY SSJ2 Goku and  try to get the Slim Gotenks. You dont have SSB Goku but dont worry. I have SSB Goku on my global account. I will add ya as an friend and then you can try to max the Gotenks

Just now, Diamond said:

Not trying to be rude, but can you also post the SRs? Some of them are really good. The Golden Friezas arent an option here because Phy beats Int. But the Broly and Goku are really good.

Here, I'll give you a quick run down of them all.

-SR Extreme AGL Menacing Alien Warrior Raditz 

-SR AGL Innoceent Challenger Kid Goku

-R AGL Star-Crossed Fate Bardock

-SR AGL Warrior of Daring Fasha

-SR Promising Son Super Saiyan Goten (Kid)

-R AGL The Will of the Victorious King Chappa

-SSR Extreme TEQ Infinite Fighting Spirit Android #17

-SSR Extreme TEQ Evil-Borne Monster Android #13

-UR Super TEQ Legendary Super Saiyan Super Saiyan Goku

-UR Unlimited Power Super TEQ Super Saiyan 2 Goku

-SSR Super TEQ Inherited Honor Super Saiyan Vegeta

-TEQ SR Genius of War Vegeta

-TEQ SR Carnage Awakens Beerus 

-TEQ SR Aura Unleashed Tien

-TEQ SR Fruits of Labor Krillin

-TEQ SR Unexpected Use Jaco

-TEQ SR Mutating Monster Oolong

-TEQ SR Elite Offspring Kid Trunks

-TEQ SR Top-Tier Training Goku

-TEQ SR Marital Stability Krillin

-TEQ R Trickster Chiotzu

-SSR Super INT Reaching New Heights Goku

-SSR Super INT New Challenges Super Saiyan Goku

-SSR Super INT Hero Chosen By Earth Hercule

-SR Super INT A Girls Rage Chi-Chi (Kid)

-R Super INT Undisputed Champion Hercule

-SSR INT Fear's Ultimate Form Golden Frieza 

-SSR INT Terror Perfected Perfect Cell

-SR INT Curiosity for the Unknown Pan (GT)

-SR INT Demonic Pride Piccolo 

-SR INT Coldhearted Invasion Coora

-SR INT Call of Duty Nail 

-SR INT Crane School's Prestige Master Shen

-SR INT The Gifted One Chiaotzu

-SR INT Red Ribbon Army's Grudge Dr. Gero

-SR INT Mighty Mettle Master Roshi (Max Power)

-SR INT Strength of Trust Tien 

-SR INT Galactic Patrolman Jaco

-SSR Extreme STR Alluring Assassin Android #18

-SSR Extreme STR The Warrior Awakens Android #16

-UR Super STR An Exciting Adventure Goku (Kid)

-SSR Super STR Future Hope Trunks (Teen)

-SR Super STR A New Start Gohan (Adult) (If the Hero event returns, I plan to Dokkan awaken him)

-SSR Super STR Secrets of the Turtle Style Master Roshi

-SR Super STR Seasoned Warrior Piccolo 

-SSR STR The Roar of Death Legendary Super Saiyan Broly

-SR STR Despair's Onslaught Frieza (1st Form)

-SR STR Blazing Justice Videl 

-SR STR Evil Wizardry Dabura

-SR STR Talented Son Super Saiyan Trunks (Kid)

-R STR Display of Strength Zarbon

-R STR Crimson Rush Shisami

-SSR Extreme PHY Perfect Power Cell (Perfect form)

-UR Super PHY Aiming for the Top Super Saiyan 2 Goku

-SSR Super PHY Indomitable Sense of Justice Super Saiyan Gohan (Adult)

-SR PHY Marauding Bandit of the Wind Yamcha

-SR PHY Reckless Rage Dodoria

-SR PHY Exploding Rage Gohan (Kid)

-R PHY Vicious Power Fighter Bido

-R PHY Cowardly Savior Yajirobe

Well, ill try:

STR Broly(LEAD)

STR Kid Goku

PHY SSJ2 Goku

STR 1st form Frieza

TEQ Gotenks (Failure)

TEQ SSJ Goku

Friend: TEQ SSB Goku

This is the best team i can think of. Try to awaken all of your cards. Change the Frieza with Spirit Bomb Goku if you can get him. Now, do you want me to sent you a friend request? I have the Nuker Goku.

Just now, Diamond said:

Well, ill try:

STR Broly(LEAD)

STR Kid Goku

PHY SSJ2 Goku

STR 1st form Frieza

TEQ Gotenks (Failure)

TEQ SSJ Goku

Friend: TEQ SSB Goku

This is the best team i can think of. Try to awaken all of your cards. Change the Frieza with Spirit Bomb Goku if you can get him. Now, do you want me to sent you a friend request? I have the Nuker Goku.

I'll need to level up a bit more so I can add you as I'm at my current friends limit.

Spoiler

So, the next Dokkan Event for the JP version is the weirdest one.

April Fools! It's Yamcha!

What the fuck is up with the 4th World Tourney? All of the characters are doing way too much damage. I haven't even won one tourney yet because every fucking character is doing around 20k of damage per attack. This is a reminder that I have 70k health, and multiple URs and SSRs on my team. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Yeah, i heard this wt is very wierd. Bring Babas if you have her. She changes the super attack with a regular one. I need to get into playing more of the global version. I played like 30 minutes of global and 2 months of the japanese version. Still sad that the Yamcha event is a joke.

Yeah, i heard this wt is very wierd. Bring Babas if you have her. She changes the super attack with a regular one. I need to get into playing more of the global version. I played like 30 minutes of global and 2 months of the japanese version. Still sad that the Yamcha event is a joke.

Well luckily, I just found a picture of the ultimate version of Yamcha.

Yep, this is what he'll dokkan into!

800px-Yamcha_found_dead.jpg

Well that might happen some day. Does anyone here play the JP version? Or is it just me?

Well that might happen some day. Does anyone here play the JP version? Or is it just me?

Out of curiosity, can you block attacks in Dokkan Battle?

It depends on your definition of blocking. If you mean decrease the damage, then yes(put the character which wins with the type against the attacker  to take the hit). if nullifying the attack, no.

Also, a quick note, since the WT is here:

Try making a rainbow team. You get bonus team if you defeat a character with the character which has the winning type. Also using a super increases the points even more.

Example: Attack a STR unit with an AGL one. You get more points than attacking with a normal type.

WARNING: DO NOT PLAY THE 4TH WORLD TOURNAMENT

THERE'S A NOTIFICATION ON THE HOME SCREEN THAT SAYS BAMCO FUCKED UP THE HP AND DAMAGE STATS FOR THE A.I IN THE GAME MODE, AND ARE CURRENTLY INVESTIGATING THE ISSUE. DO NOT PLAY IN CASE YOU END UP WASTING YOUR STA POINTS.

Pttt, hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! How did this happen?! Also, dat compensation.

So, would anyone be interested in playing the JP version? I fell sad beign the only one playing it here....

14 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Well luckily, I just found a picture of the ultimate version of Yamcha.

Yep, this is what he'll dokkan into!

Reveal hidden contents

800px-Yamcha_found_dead.jpg

You are actually right. Thats what it dokkans into. For real! Sadly i dont have a picture.

Sooooooooooooo

If you want to start the JP version, its a great time. You start with 25 stones. Also, there are 2 new Dokkan events:

1. Yamcha: You get a free AGL Yamcha and you dokkan him with a Saibam=en medla into the picture above. NO KIDDING. Also, theres a TEQ one who shows you the middle finger. He dokkans with a Tien medal into a fainted 23rd WT fainted Yamcha.

2. U. Gohan: you need Buus to get high attack. i would say more but no one here is playing the JP version.

A little edit. The new link isnt called WE GOTTA POWER in the global version, but Supreme power. I still like the original name more.

The Failed Fusions Strike event started, sadly it ends along with the tournament.

You can get both TEQ Gotenks Failure A and PHY Gotenks Failure B.

Both of them are nukers. The Failure A and SSGSS Goku and Failure B and SSGSS Vegeta are great nuking combos. But dont stop after you get them once. Try to farm them because, if you didnt know, if you train a card with a duplicat of it you will raise its super attack. This is ahint for every strike character. Since the max Super Attack is way stronger than the regular one. Also, if you didnt dokkan Android 13(hes available from the story) dont do it until you get his Super Attacl to max level.

3 hours ago, Diamond said:

The Failed Fusions Strike event started, sadly it ends along with the tournament.

You can get both TEQ Gotenks Failure A and PHY Gotenks Failure B.

Both of them are nukers. The Failure A and SSGSS Goku and Failure B and SSGSS Vegeta are great nuking combos. But dont stop after you get them once. Try to farm them because, if you didnt know, if you train a card with a duplicat of it you will raise its super attack. This is ahint for every strike character. Since the max Super Attack is way stronger than the regular one. Also, if you didnt dokkan Android 13(hes available from the story) dont do it until you get his Super Attacl to max level.

To clarify what Diamond said. If you max out a super level before doing a Dokkan Awakening (Something that is infinitely easier than maxing out the super level of a awakened character) and then do the dokkan awakening, the super level carries over. So for example if I had a Gotenks, and I decided to farm enough of them to raise my super level to max, and then decided to awaken Gotenks, that max super level would carry over.

On another note, I might be ready for Broly's return. Did a multi-summon yesterday and got lucky enough to get the AGL Supreme Warrior Awakened Super Saiyan Goku, who's one of the special characters they brought out with the ability to stop Broly's rampage attacks.