Awoo.

Could you help me get rid of this account I made on accident?

GuyWithThePie

The second account has been disabled, and your original display name should now be free to use once again. Please verify for safety.

3 hours ago, Diz said:

The second account has been disabled, and your original display name should now be free to use once again. Please verify for safety.

Wait. So all Tapatalk accounts here are disabled? I am concerned too.

I have only disabled GuyWithPie's accidental second account and freed their original display name. Other user accounts and/or Tapatalk features should not be affected by this operation.

• Thumbs Up 3

Ming Ming Hatsune
On 1/1/2016 at 0:24 PM, Diz said:

I have only disabled GuyWithPie's accidental second account and freed their original display name. Other user accounts and/or Tapatalk features should not be affected by this operation.

But it just did to me.

My post with the other account has been deleted, but I cannot change my name back because the other Tapatalk account is using the name. Can you change its name so I can get off my Christmas display name?

I do not know why the account was already banned, unless somebody else did it or there exists an automated duplicate account check.

I have applied another name to your Tapatalk account. Hopefully this should free up the original display name for you to use.

• Thumbs Up 1