Awoo.

*(Happy New Years Everyone)*

Chris Knopps

Figured considering it's 2016 now I may as well shout out a bit of good will and such. Already getting into the whole "New Year 25th" spirit thing at the TSOS page.

So, yeah. Hope all of you have a good one this year, and hope the Sonic franchise has more meat on its bones this go around.

Not sure what's in store, but it can't be any worse than 2014, nor can it be as empty as 2015, there's two plus sides right there.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Agie

• Monkey Destruction Switch

• Chris Knopps

• nour

Can we use this thread to talk about our hopes, expectations, and aspirations for 2016?

One of my hopes for 2016 is that I hope the presidential campaigning won't drive me completely insane. Har har.

I really, really hope Sonic gets a great new game this year. I don't really care that badly what exactly it is as long as it's widely enjoyed, well-received, and at least somewhat true to some of the things that have made the games great in the past.

I hope the Archie Sonic comics continue to be great!

Maybe this year, I'll create a video review of something...

I hope for a Puyo Puyo 25th Anniversary game.

I hope for Star Fox Zero to be great.

And I hope for...what's happening to not be a sign of things to come; last thing I need is for my trust to be shaken further...