Awoo.

Draw Sonics Badly: A chill thread for bad art

Diogenes

1 minute ago, Shaddy Joestar Dreemurr said:

I've been inspired to do another one.

5689a46a48123_badsonic.thumb.png.8c2e11c

i have to say this is my favorite so far.

sanic the wurheg ♡

I was trying to partially do Bates's fucky Naugus from the late pre-SGW issues, and partially look a little like the demon Joel drew in this livestream.

MS paint is fun for pixel shit.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey guys, I'm glad to see how many people are enjoying this so far. I've got a little announcement: Mikyeong would like to put together a video project of the Sonics you guys have drawn. If you'd like yours to be included, send her a PM or a mention in the statuses letting her know, or mention it when you post a drawing.

She's also volunteered to help out in announcing the new themes, so if you want to get an early start on the next one, keep an eye out for her posts too.

• Thumbs Up 6

It's Monday in my part of the world, so it's time to start the first DSB weekly theme. The current weekly theme is: "We're Sonic Heroes!"

8RH1355.png

Pick three characters to form an unlikely Heroes-style team. Can they learn to work together, or will their differences doom them to failure? It's up to you to decide!

Remember that the weekly themes run in parallel to the character themes, so the current character theme, Sonic, is still active. So if you haven't drawn up a Sonic yet, or you want to do another, there's still time before we move on to the next character.

• Thumbs Up 4

Sorry it's such a crappy drawing, didn't feel like putting in the extra detail.

568a204b7b61f_MySonicHeroesteam.thumb.pn

Say what you want, this is my favourite Team.

• Thumbs Up 9

Sadly I don't have much to contribute right now. But can I just say I love this thread. (I'm trying to learn how to use image software that isn't Photoshop CS2 so time to practice I guess.

PBMnIoI.png

Introducing Team Loser.

Their leader, Chris Thorndyke, the second in command, Dave The Intern, and their powerhouse, Sonic Ungerground Knuckles.

Spoiler

Guess who was the hardest to draw.

• Thumbs Up 7

Lil' Sanic leads a team of rip-offs.

team_sanic_by_theautisticonenamedm-d9mqn

Lil' Sanic - Speed

Awesome Possum (Sawneek Jr.) - Fly

Action Henk (Satche Laiylacke) - Power

• Thumbs Up 3

Titan Tails was Romy Chacon (you might know as "the person who made Tommy and nobody liked Tommy"), not Ken Penders.

• Thumbs Up 2

29 minutes ago, Shaddy the guy said:

Titan Tails was Romy Chacon (you might know as "the person who made Tommy and nobody liked Tommy"), not Ken Penders.

Thanks, lemme change that.

Sup dudes?

Having a good time drawing bad Sonics? Great! Now lets give the blue pest a little nudge to the side and introduce the next character. Who is the next character theme you ask? WHO CAN IT BE?! It is none other then...

tumblr_nyv30rPE5X1uibns1o1_r2_400.gif

IM GEEKING OUT HERE!

The next character is none other then the good ole doctor himself, Dr Eggman! Of course it can be any style of Eggman you want weather it be classic, AoSTH Robotnik, modern, 06 or Boom Eggman. Your choice. The doctor would be more then happy to see bad pictures of him for a change to hang in his lair, next to those fuzzy puppy posters. (Of course if you really wanna impress the doc, draw a picture of him beating up a bad Sonic, this pleases him*)

Well then lets have it it. ~Moonwalks out~

tumblr_inline_o0fw4wNt3M1teu2ge_500.gif

*it was a joke

• Thumbs Up 5