Awoo.

Draw Sonics Badly: A chill thread for bad art

Diogenes

Forgot his beard, but here:

american_robotnik_is_hardcore_by_theauti

And BTW, when will you add the Sally, Bunnie, Sonia/Manic/Aleena, Cosmo, and Scourge/Fiona themes?

• Thumbs Up 3

>>

<<

literally_eggmen_by_falling_zebra-d9mu4s

I WAS LAZY. OKAY?

(also brownie points if you get the reference of this pic. Also, spoiler tags don't seem to be working at the moment...)

• Thumbs Up 7

I have yet to draw something Eggman related, but I've got something Sonicy and, just because being completely off-topic rubs me the wrong way, something that should belong to the weekly theme. Spoilered for size

Before you see my Sonic, you must watch this old Sonic commercial from Italy.

Ok, let's go:

Spoiler

bT2zz4J.jpg

Aaaand....my take on Team Easy!

Spoiler

BcM62pV.jpg

• Thumbs Up 6

Just now, Diogenes said:

Knuckles tries to pull off the legendary Double Atlas, but will it be enough?

IP4e7y0.png

Come on Knuckles! Like you said, women want someone who is manly ;)

tumblr_o0en17DM1w1uibns1o1_540.gif

• Thumbs Up 5

DtHbyfX.png

I couldn't be bothered getting my drawing tablet out or colouring it in xD So this was done with a mouse (ugh).

• Thumbs Up 8

That's 3 days for our egg-shaped nemesis. This time it's Sonic's ever-present sidekick, the two-tailed genius and master of ruining your Sonic 2 Special Stage runs, Miles "Tails" Prower!

QmW4ubK.png

Also, I'm still trying to decide what to do about Archie Sonic and other non-game characters. I initially stuck with game characters because I figured they were known by pretty much everyone while other characters wouldn't be. But there are enough fans of non-game Sonic media around here to at least include some of them, and part of the fun of this is drawing things you wouldn't have otherwise. I'm just not sure yet if it'd be best to include singular characters, group a few together, or maybe make a weekly theme out of them. Anyone have any opinions on that?

• Thumbs Up 5

5 minutes ago, Diogenes said:

That's 3 days for our egg-shaped nemesis. This time it's Sonic's ever-present sidekick, the two-tailed genius and master of ruining your Sonic 2 Special Stage runs, Miles "Tails" Prower!

QmW4ubK.png

Also, I'm still trying to decide what to do about Archie Sonic and other non-game characters. I initially stuck with game characters because I figured they were known by pretty much everyone while other characters wouldn't be. But there are enough fans of non-game Sonic media around here to at least include some of them, and part of the fun of this is drawing things you wouldn't have otherwise. I'm just not sure yet if it'd be best to include singular characters, group a few together, or maybe make a weekly theme out of them. Anyone have any opinions on that?

Sally and Bunnie were in Spinball, so you could easily include them. You already have Sticks.

this was originally going to be game characters sense everyone knows them but if more people demand them they will be a choice. should i poll the audience? 

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd give the characters a shot... maybe, but I don't watch a lot of cartoon, play a lot of spin-off games or read comics. So I only really know the main characters and such.