Awoo.

Draw Sonics Badly: A chill thread for bad art

Diogenes

Hey yo. Just wanted to remind people of this:

On 1/3/2016 at 5:57 PM, Diogenes said:

Hey guys, I'm glad to see how many people are enjoying this so far. I've got a little announcement: Mikyeong would like to put together a video project of the Sonics you guys have drawn. If you'd like yours to be included, send her a PM or a mention in the statuses letting her know, or mention it when you post a drawing.

Im kinda starting this dramatic reading project but the problem is I do not have enough pictures and Im not gonna use anyones Sonics without there permission. So if you want your picture to be in, just let me know. :)

• Thumbs Up 3

5 hours ago, Mikyeong said:

Hey yo. Just wanted to remind people of this:

Im kinda starting this dramatic reading project but the problem is I do not have enough pictures and Im not gonna use anyones Sonics without there permission. So if you want your picture to be in, just let me know. :)

Oh sure I'm fine with this regarding my contributions (and unless I state otherwise in the meantime, any future ones I make for this topic), forgot to say.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Diogenes said:

PA4Z492.png

Tails, stop being so...cheeky.

i swear this should have been a joke in sonic lost world XD

• Thumbs Up 1

Had to whip something up really quick for my favorite character.

569200b626ca5_tailsbalancerotate.thumb.j

tfw I actually kind of like it.

Also, I am totally fine with my stuff being used in the dramatic readings.

• Thumbs Up 7

35944247.jpg

Its me again with the next character theme~!  We had Eggman, then that freaky two tailed fox and now.... now we have someone even cooler then them. Who can it be?. Heres a hint: its someone who has made you hate octopuses, seahorses and starfish. Well its none other then:

yw9VXbS.png

thats right, the theme is badniks and any robots created by the good old doctor! This pleases the doctor, you know? So get out there and start making drawings of his briliant creations. 

• Thumbs Up 4

Er, whoops! Looks like I forgot to update the weekly theme on time. That's alright though, 6 days should still be plenty for this one. The new weekly theme is: "Warning: Boss Approaching!" 

5YdDGZb.png

Draw yourself a boss fight! Whether it's a fight from the games or one you've made up, get some aggression out with a good, old-fashioned brawl.

• Thumbs Up 4

Er...I let an update slip again. Well, it's been a little slow here anyway, let's just say I was giving everyone extra time. But maybe this'll give it a bit of a kick; I've shifted my plans around a little to account for some things I left out, so the new character theme is: Sally Acorn!

jkJITy7.png

So you Archie fans, it's time to warm up your pencils, you've got 3 days to draw this...wait is she a squirrel or a...ok so she is confirmed to be a chipmunk now? Well, whichever, you draw her the same either way.

• Thumbs Up 3

Kinda late on the badnik topic but I wanted to post this abomination:

Spoiler

miraculous____motobug__by_falling_zebra-

The Miraculous Motobug. 

FUSIONISJUSTACHEAPTACTICTOMAKEWEAKCARTOONSGROWSTRONGER

Now I'll get back on track by showing this...

Spoiler

It's actually a panel redraw from the SSS #14...

panel_redraw__sss_14_sallymcacorn_scene_

• Thumbs Up 5