Awoo.

What if events in the Sonic series went differently?

Klinsy

Wow, it's been so long since I made a topic here.

Anyway, I thought with how heated this part of the forum was getting  so I thought to make a topic that is fun and relaxing.

This topic is for speculating what would happen if certain events didn't happen as they were.

For example, what if all the cast of Sonic Adventure ate at the Burger Shop and was sad it was gone after Chaos destroyed Station Square?

Or what if Vanilla was the third member of Team Rose instead of Big?

Just give a detailed account of how you think they would go and have fun!

(BTW, if there is already a topic like this, or this is against the rules, go ahead and lock it.)

• Thumbs Up 2

Ill bring back something that I said in the past: What if Sonic was the one to remind Shadow of Marias promise?

I have written a whole story scenerio on it but here it is

What if Tikal let Chaos stay in the present?

I can totally see the blob of destruction trying to empathize with Shadow during SA2 without letting his own anger return.

If that happened Metal Sonic would have been stronger in the Heroes arc, as Metal could have copied directly from Chaos himself.

I get the feeling that Chaos would try to help Shadow stop Mephiles after feeling guilty for trying to destroy the world for his chao being killed. Chaos and Mephiles would have been powerful enemies, as they are both incomplete gods. Mephiles would have tried to eradicate Chaos, as Chaos would literally be the water to dose the flames of Iblis.

If Chaos did appear in Unleashed as a what-if, I think he would try to help Sonic adjust to his mal-mutation from when Eggman turned him into a werehog. As Chaos should know what it is like to be mutated unexpectedly by the emeralds in some way.

But yeah, Chaos would have become an atoning hero, in my opinion.

• Thumbs Up 3

What if Knuckles drowned in Angel Island Zone shortly after taking the Chaos Emeralds?  

What if the Sonic cast actually, I dunno, told Shadow about his past before the events of Shadow The Hedgehog?

Would Shadow just go into denial, causing him to just go after the Chaos Emeralds once he meets Black Doom or would he actually believe them? How would he act? If Rouge told him, maybe he would believe her, but I'm not sure what would cause him to "leave the past behind" like what he did in Shadow's last story.

That's something I've always wondered.

• Thumbs Up 3

15 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

What if the Sonic cast actually, I dunno, told Shadow about his past before the events of Shadow The Hedgehog?

Would Shadow just go into denial, causing him to just go after the Chaos Emeralds once he meets Black Doom or would he actually believe them? How would he act? If Rouge told him, maybe he would believe her, but I'm not sure what would cause him to "leave the past behind" like what he did in Shadow's last story.

That's something I've always wondered.

I see this alot and I think alot of people are confused? The past that Shadow was searching for was not his SA2 past, but the past that led to his creation and Maria being killed something that never had any depth put into it in SA2, so none of the characters including Rouge would know that. 

3 minutes ago, RappedinBlacX said:

I see this alot and I think alot of people are confused? The past that Shadow was searching for was not his SA2 past, but the past that led to his creation and Maria being killed something never that had any depth put into in SA2, so non of the characters including Rouge would know that. 

Hm, makes sense.

Thanks for the clarification.

What if on Sonic Boom the Ryse of Lyric, Lyric mistakes Sonic by Shadow.. enstead of Sonic had traveled through time, defeated him, and so he could recognoize him 1000 years later?

i remember some people after watching the first cutcsenes from the E3 .. they were guessing that maybe Lyric mistoke Sonic by Shadow ..and i though that was a good idea..

Edit:

i think it would have make Shadow had a point on that game.. besides just fighting Sonic because is his Rival, maybe add that he was guarding the tomb of Lyric. while Sonic awake him, Shadow would have strong reasons to be mad at him,  possibly he would had helped Sonic and the gang at the end.

Also.. what if when Sonic was being shooted by Lyric minions, his friends were kidnapped, or attacke enstead of leaving them right there, giving them the chance to come back? :lol: haha Lyric had a perfect chance to do something to them while Sonic was apparently dead,  it would had put more streght to that scene besides of taking away the crystals, .. and it would have made Lyric a better villain..

Edited by Drawloverlala
appapa adadafagfdsq
  • Thumbs Up 2

That mental image is especially hilarious because I have many teenaged friends that vape.

Also, welcome to the board, Singapore Sling.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Marioandsonic123 said:

What if sonic was a bad guy? (I can hear the theory being made right now)

Then the world is doomed. Nothing would be able to stop him, physically or mentally. 

A bit of heads up, try to actually explain what you think will happen instead of just bringing up a concept.

Otherwise, the topic will get pretty spamy.

• Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, Neo_Fire_Sonic said:

Chaos can't talk so how would any of that happen

Simple, some characters communicate through their actions, not words. If giant monsters can be characters without being able to talk, so can Chaos.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Pink Cat said:

A bit of heads up, try to actually explain what you think will happen instead of just bringing up a concept.

Otherwise, the topic will get pretty spamy.

Putting a staff seal of approval on this. I will lock this thread if it gets too out of hand. Create a reasonable hypothetical and explain how you think it would pan out.

• Thumbs Up 1

How about if Robotnik had the roboticizer like in SatAM and the comics, but the universe was that of specifically the SEGA games? Then most foes Sonic fights would be roboticized mobians and humans. Or maybe they'd be sub-bosses? But in that situation there'd be no Chuck, Rotor, or Nicole to work out methods of deroboticization, and things like Lost World would leave Tails permanently roboticized.

• Thumbs Up 2

17 hours ago, RaceProUK said:

Hasn't that been done already?

Blog_Scourge.jpg

;)

What if it wasn't horribly executed though? An "evil Sonic" should represent a complete exaggeration of Sonic's negative traits untempered by morality, a complete opposite of Sonic or a mix of both (Scourge does seem to be an attempt at this but feels a lot more like a generic badboy.)

In all honesty though, I could probably see Metal Sonic taking up this kind of role; becoming utterly obsessed with his freedom and with power as result of his mistreatment and "upbringing" at the hands of Eggman,his programming might contribute, making him "naturally" ruthless and devoid of empathy. No point delving into inter-dimentional stuff or "Sonic gets corrupted!..Somehow!" when we've already got a character fit for the role.

I wonder what would have occurred had Sonic chosen to bond with the Deadly Six instead of Robotnik. Sonic and the Six could easily have much fun together, and Sonic's sour attitude would have jelled with the Six's revenge plan. It's possible he could have turned some of them (like Zeena or Zomom) to his side, resulting in a civil war between him and Zavok over control of the group. Sonic might have convinced Zavok to spare some of his friends and use the energy to build a super-state on the Lost Hex, where Sonic could rule and be on equal footing with Robotnik. In the end, quite a few lives could have been spared.

I think Silver could have returned to Mephiles after his ending, in the hopes of reviving Blaze and getting Mephiles to see the light. This could be really horrible: Amy could be offered as a sacrifice to him (Sonic has to save her!), he could go after Knuckles to either add him to his forces or kill him off (finally, I'm useful!), and a heel-turned Silver would be Sonic's worst nightmare (worse than if he teamed up with Neera and Flame Hyenard).

And there's also another really sad one about Silver: what if he couldn't save Gold from Ifrit? He'd become another Shadow, losing two girls in a similar way. What if Sally's gut-punch became a traitor custom? Would Espio descend to full villainy? Or what if Sticks chose Perci instead of those two losers?

sigma_s_conquest_1_8_by_mixedfan8643-d98

That last one is really interesting. They would have been more willing to fight Sigma, but instead of becoming cheerleaders, Sigma would capture them and turn them into Mavericks. Boomer Badgeer and Snipe Bandicoot anyone?

18 hours ago, The Very First Miru to Me said:

I wonder what would have occurred had Sonic chosen to bond with the Deadly Six instead of Robotnik. Sonic and the Six could easily have much fun together, and Sonic's sour attitude would have jelled with the Six's revenge plan. It's possible he could have turned some of them (like Zeena or Zomom) to his side, resulting in a civil war between him and Zavok over control of the group. Sonic might have convinced Zavok to spare some of his friends and use the energy to build a super-state on the Lost Hex, where Sonic could rule and be on equal footing with Robotnik. In the end, quite a few lives could have been spared.

That's probably what Shadow would do. Haha. In the actual game all hopes are dashed when they attacked Tails.

On January 7, 2016 at 4:12 AM, caseykz said:

That's probably what Shadow would do. Haha. In the actual game all hopes are dashed when they attacked Tails.

I mean he'd pick the Six after they betray Eggman. Why does Sonic instantly pick Eggman instead of the Six he freed? 

7 hours ago, The Very First Miru to Me said:

I mean he'd pick the Six after they betray Eggman. Why does Sonic instantly pick Eggman instead of the Six he freed? 

Its because Eggman is more familiar. Which makes him more predictable. And since the six also controlled all his killer robots, he's pretty much defenceless. And like all other sonic games, sonic does not bother finishing eggman.

The deadly six, however, is mostly unknown and they started attacking sonic and tails. And then they started doing stuff to their planet. 

7 hours ago, The Very First Miru to Me said:

He didn't; initially, he was against Eggman. But then he kicked the conch shell halfway to Little Planet, which allowed the Deadly Six to turn traitor; once they'd taken control of all of Eggman's forces, Sonic didn't have much choice but to side with the doctor.