Awoo.

What if events in the Sonic series went differently?

Klinsy

On January 5, 2016 at 4:06 PM, Neo_Fire_Sonic said:

Chaos can't talk so how would any of that happen

Chaos could always just communicate through gestures.

But yeah, the idea of Tikal letting Chaos stay in the present sounds really interesting. Heck I always pictured him helping Knuckles guard the Master emerald and by extension Angel Island.

18 minutes ago, Dantemustdie00 said:

Ya'll didn't ask the big one.

What if Sonic........... actually liked Amy and became an actual couple?

Hard to say. Maybe Sonic could probably teach Amy to just be more chill when around him. That and Amy probably would've tagged along with him Tails, and Knuckles in Sonic Heroes (but then Team Rose would never be formed).

1 hour ago, RaceProUK said:

He didn't; initially, he was against Eggman. But then he kicked the conch shell halfway to Little Planet, which allowed the Deadly Six to turn traitor; once they'd taken control of all of Eggman's forces, Sonic didn't have much choice but to side with the doctor.

I meant after he kicked the conch. Why didn't he pick the Deadly Six or even think about it?

EDIT: Likely because he finds fighting the Six, whom are in control of Badniks, to be more fun than Eggman.

2 hours ago, Dantemustdie00 said:

Actually, Sonic would probably like amy more if she didn't constantly go fangirl over him.

I mean even in the black knight, Amy's doppleganger was nothing like her, and sonic flirted with her o_0

• Thumbs Up 1

what if Maria never died... you know.. Shadow saw her being shooted and fall to the floor.. but he couldn't stay long enough to see her die (or to check her vital signs)  so he can actually confirm that... however,i know later it was confirmed her death between the fallen on the ARK event, 

but what if Maria got to survive the injures and live a normal life. maybe then got hiden with other name or something...

i think the comander still . didn't know..so.. it would be his same war agianst shadow... and then.... Rouge could be the one having the right info.. *O*  oh! and it would have been adorable to see Shadow meeting with old Maria..

----

also..other situation.... what if Shadow was the one who killed Maria. maybe because an accident or something..  right there it was more reasons for the Commander to be against Shadow.. ......and it would make things go edgier  ??? huh..°w°U.... 

i will stay with the first one i wrote XD

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/10/2016 at 9:34 PM, Johnny Boy said:

Hard to say. Maybe Sonic could probably teach Amy to just be more chill when around him. That and Amy probably would've tagged along with him Tails, and Knuckles in Sonic Heroes (but then Team Rose would never be formed).

Teach is the wrong word. Your lover is not responsible for dictating how you behave. 

And no, it's 3 to a team. Never mind that Amy's pressence would be redundant and unnecessary since she'd be a slower, less mobile version of Sonic.

On 1/10/2016 at 9:14 PM, Dantemustdie00 said:

Then they'd do typical couple stuff. Dates, argue occasionally, have tender moments, kiss. A lot. :3

AND WE'D GET THE MUSHY ROMANCE STUFF I SO DESPERATELY CRAVE YES MAKE IT HAPPEN SEGA SAGES.

But here's a brain teaser. While on the topic of the king of edgy, what if Shadow decided to take over the world during ShtH? What would happen if he became Black Doom's cheif enforcer or something like that? Or alternatively, what if he took it for himself? Would the remainder of Sonic's friends start an upraising and take a final stand againist him? Would he keep Sonic locked up in a dungeon to watch the world he so dearly loves be utterly ravished, lamenting his failure all while being unable to even physically go anywhere? Would Shadow ban chilli dogs just to mess with Sonic? loljk, that's more up Eggman's ally anyway. BUT STILL THOUGH IMAGINE.

i was thinking... what if Time Eater wasn't evil? i mean.. what if he was just being manipulated by Eggman (wich actually it was being manipulated)
 so.. Sonic could have released him enstead of .. killed it....

it would have explained how Eggman got to get out from the white limbo, and a sort of time paradox woudn't have happend.. because at being released, and not being evil, being grateful, Time Eater would have fixed the time problem as a show of gratitude or something....

unless. he was actually evil (beacuse of yes?? o maybe he was an evil Wisp? an evil time god? why it had to be evil to begin with? :lol:  well) so..then its just gives the same..  °3°U