Awoo.

Archie Sonic Online - Fan Made Archie Sonic Continuation - NEWEST ISSUE: Sonic The Hedgehog Online #253

Ryannumber1gamer

well.. i noted the group of Lost Hedgehog Tales on deviant art  and Yarcaz about this topic....

i'd wish they can join someday and listen to your suggestions.. :) it would be useful...

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Drawloverlala said:

well.. i noted the group of Lost Hedgehog Tales on deviant art  and Yarcaz about this topic....

i'd wish they can join someday and listen to your suggestions.. :) it would be useful...

You know what they say, the MORE the MERRIER! - Eggman, Ow the Edge

• Thumbs Up 1

I created the script as @Drawloverlala Mentioned, and I did the lettering for this issue, since so many people have pointed out that it is not that great (it was my first ever attempt at doing letting when I did it for Sonic Mobius) I have decided to improve my skills in it and also in the meantime ask for help from others to make an improved lettered version so that it is more appealing, any suggestions anyone?

Also the Concept for all of this script came from this one drawing that I decided to create one day.

http://yarcaz.deviantart.com/art/Lost-Hedgehog-Tales-Special-1-draft-no-color-558710549?q=gallery%3AYarcaz%2F43940863&qo=60

Also really happy that so many people are finding out about this, and the Bumbleking part is moving and the groups are coming together at this site now.

http://mythsofthare.com/archiesoniconline/forum/viewforum.php?f=4

The older sites (if still available will still be used and you can find out more about lost hedgehog tales here.

http://sonic-mobius.tumblr.com/

http://www.bumbleking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8527

http://www.bumbleking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8424

http://bumbleking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7231

http://lost-hedgehog-tales.deviantart.com/

http://bumbleking.com/?page_id=512

http://archiesonic.wikia.com/wiki/Ian_Flynn's_Unused_Concepts

http://archiesonic.wikia.com/wiki/Abandoned_and_Unused_Concepts

I hope for more for the future, and the first issue of Mobius Legends was very amazing to accomplish with the team and support that we had from everyone.

So that people know Basically Sonic Mobius is the equivalent of the "normal" STH comics, while Mobius Legends is the equivalent of the Sonic Universe comics.

The first Sonic Mobius Issue will begin once we get more information about what Ian Flynn had planned specifically for what was to occur. So we will be continuing "At All Costs in "Sonic Mobius", while we will the the "true" versions of story arcs such as "Endangered species" and a few other issues in "Mobius Legends" along with any other specials.

• Thumbs Up 8

[A lurker arises...]

I've had an account and been hanging out here for a month or two. I just never had a reason to post. As we head onward into making issues of comics, though, I'll hopefully have a reason to post here more.

We're still in the process of getting organized and ready to go, so it may be a while before more content is released. A lot of plans and ideas are still up in the air right now, although things are happening.

@Drawloverlala, believe me, I'm looking for all the feedback I can get. It'll really help us to do better next time, especially since all of us are new to having control over one aspect of a comic's production.

(Oh, and if you're going, "Who is this random dude?", I wrote the script for this story - Yarcaz did the initial outline - and am an editor/random guy in charge/writer for the group).

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, TuxKnux said:

@Drawloverlala, believe me, I'm looking for all the feedback I can get. It'll really help us to do better next time, especially since all of us are new to having control over one aspect of a comic's production.

oh hi!!  yeah i know ^_^  i saw your commentary at Ziggifn's advice..don't worry..

• Thumbs Up 1

43 minutes ago, Yarcaz0 said:

Also really happy that so many people are finding out about this, and the Bumbleking part is moving and the groups are coming together at this site now.

http://mythsofthare.com/archiesoniconline/forum/viewforum.php?f=4

I noticed, on Bumbleking thread, you were looking for Web Designers, but given you already have a site, I'm wondering if that's still something you're looking for. I'm also wondering if "Myths of Thare" is meant to be a final domain, seems a bit unrelated. I have quite a bit of experience with CMS programs, mostly forum based, but I'm fairly adaptive to other types.

I'm just asking if you're still looking for web designers and masters. You got a lot of writers already, so being part of a project like this a bit more "backseat" would be great.

Yeah, we're still looking for web designers, and it'd be great to have some more help! Probably the best way to get your name in the bag is to make an account on the forum for the website and message Mobotropolis (who set up the site) and GentlemanX (who is creating the site's design) to tell them you're interested.

So, for the record, how good are you guys on writers? I'd like to help out in that sphere, but in checking out the topic, you guys seem like you have more than enough writers to the point I'm not sure you need anymore. Most I could do is take a backseat and look for inconsistencies in the plotting, so eh...?

Just now, TuxKnux said:

Yeah, we're still looking for web designers, and it'd be great to have some more help! Probably the best way to get your name in the bag is to make an account on the forum for the website and message Mobotropolis (who set up the site) and GentlemanX (who is creating the site's design) to tell them you're interested.

ohh yeah about that.. he asked me if i could draw pictures for the Banner and another illustration.. dunno if he posted that on the bumbleking forums or if he tell someone else..

here a little preview from that one illustration..

ljhy_by_drawloverlala-d9n6c1g.png i still need to ask him if its ok like this..

next i finish this one.. i'm going to start with the banner because is going to be more difficult.. he wanted something like Sonic Runners  like this pic

but with the Freedim fighers there... ^_^

• Thumbs Up 8

Even though I like the new continuity more, I still miss the old sometimes, and know it had many other fans, so I heartily support this idea.

Are you going to eventually update the character's designs to the redesigns? After all, I was pretty sure that they were intending to do that, even without the reboot (though there may be some differences between the new designs here and the reboot designs, I'm sure).

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Monkey Destruction Switch said:

Even though I like the new continuity more, I still miss the old sometimes, and know it had many other fans, so I heartily support this idea.

Are you going to eventually update the character's designs to the redesigns? After all, I was pretty sure that they were intending to do that, even without the reboot (though there may be some differences between the new designs here and the reboot designs, I'm sure).

Oh yeah, there were gonna have some redesigns in the pre-reboot, though there were huge differences. I think they maybe in Ben Bates' deviant somewhere.

This looks like a pretty great fan comic project. The art is far better than the normal stuff found in fan comic projects online, admittedly whenever I look I tend to mostly find sprite comics, except that one comic that used the Ken Pender's TL_SC design approach. I don't know if I'll keep up with it though, I wasn't too fond of the Archie comic around that time, but I still think this a great fan project and I wish all the people working on it good luck.

Hmm, the last Archie fan comic project I heard about was an attempt to redo Endangered Species as it had been intended to be like over on the Bumbleking forum, does anyone here know what happened to that?

• Thumbs Up 1

Well yeah I mean they are kind of sitting on their hands until LHT gets farther in, Ian is already late on a chapter release though so we should be seeing something soon. in the meantime I'd try to go back and see if any other tidbits were released about the what would have been plots on perhaps bumbleking (before it shuts down) and maybe on the artists' twitter, tumblr, and deviantART accounts.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! I've come to post the 1st Off-Panel for you all to see! This was drawn and written by FritzyBeat on Deviantart (at least I don't think he's on here), inked by Were-Felidae also on DA, and colored/lettered by me! Enjoy!

ml_off_panel__1___back_in_blue_by_fritzy

• Thumbs Up 9

36 minutes ago, Ziggyfin said:

Hey everyone! I've come to post the 1st Off-Panel for you all to see! This was drawn and written by FritzyBeat on Deviantart (at least I don't think he's on here), inked by Were-Felidae also on DA, and colored/lettered by me! Enjoy!

ml_off_panel__1___back_in_blue_by_fritzy

Love how Fritzy tries to emulate Jon Gray's style.  Just makes everything look more energetic and humorous.  In fact, the whole joke there is like something Jon would write himself.

• Thumbs Up 3

I like how Dr. Finitivus is looking at Thrash like "the fuck are you doing?"

• Thumbs Up 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

hi! i wanted to post here a little preview of one of finished test stories for ASO

"Trigger":

written by Singapore Sling

Penciled by Crimda,

Inked and colored by me,

Letter added by Sally Vinter,

Cover penciled by Faceclams and colored by me ,

here are my fav pages :D

trigger7_by_drawloverlala-da2kb39.pngtrigger8_by_drawloverlala-da3p65j.pngtrigger5_by_drawloverlala-da11zb0.png

• Thumbs Up 9

6 hours ago, Drawloverlala said:

hi! i wanted to post here a little preview of one of finished test stories for ASO

"Trigger":

Penciled by Crimda,

Inked and colored by me,

trigger7_by_drawloverlala-da2kb39.pngtrigger8_by_drawloverlala-da3p65j.pngtrigger5_by_drawloverlala-da11zb0.png

...Blaze Adventure 1 and 2...?

• Thumbs Up 6

16 hours ago, Drawloverlala said:

"Trigger":

Penciled by Crimda,

Inked and colored by me,

Damn, the finished art is hot.

Spoiler

BADUM-TSS!

• Thumbs Up 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

geez! ok its been a while since this post was updated...welp.. better late than never.  :D 

maybe some already knew, we already released Mobius Legends Issue #2 and as you know.. they all are just test stories.. something to help us to learn and improve our cordination to work better as a team..

mobius_legends___2_cover_by_theshadowimp

EDIT: forgot about it.. you can go read it here: http://archiesoniconline.com/main/index.php?page=ml002pg0

mobius_legends__2_page_2_by_theshadowimp

New Domination:

Writer: QuantiumEdge/ Penciler: Tim "J" Campbell / Inker: Sally Vinter / Colorist: Drawloverlala / Letterer: Sally Vinter /Editors: SingaporeSling and The Shadow Emperator Cover Art: Sally Vinter

"Besides of Dr. Eggman who focuses on crushing Sonic and his friends once and for all with another grand scheme, something else- or rather someone else-- plans in the shadows to wreak havoc on the mad scientist as well as Sonic, the freedom fighters, and even Mobius itself.

a master plan has been set in motion under every major player player's nose. it all starts with one deadly badnik..."

11_by_theshadowimperator-dak950g.png

A Maiden's Heart:

Writer: SonicWindAttack / Pencils: SonarBTLEHedgehog / Inks: Tim "j" Campbell / Colors: Crimda / Letterer: Sally Vinter / Editor: The Shadow Emperator / Cover artists: Tale3211(pencils), Tim "J" Campbell (Inks), Sally Vinter(Colors)

"In an ensuing fight with Amy rose, Mecha Sally attempted to shake her resolve by playing mind games, but was luckily driven away before the situation escalated. Feral forest was safe for the moment but the attack proved to be more damaging emotionally than fisically. With Mecha Sally's words still fresh in her mind, Amy can't help but wonder if they were ever really friends to begin with..."

20_by_theshadowimperator-dak956z.jpg

Invaders from Beyond:

Writer: The Shadow Imperator / Penciler and Inker: Miss Vinter / Cover, Colourist and Letterer: Rik H / Editors: Mavrickindigo & Gentleman X / Original Story and Art : Iann Flyinn, Tracy Yardley & Jim Amash

"Responding to a request made by felidae natives, Knuckles and his pathner Julie-Su travel to soumerica to investigate a mysterious lab in the jungles of Soumerca to investigate a mysterious lab in the jungles of the País Misterioso. It was here that the Knuckles Clan of Albion warred with the locals and Suffered the wrath of Chaos many thousands of Yearsago. But this befs the question: Who built and advancated sciences lab in the midst of these primitive ruins? "

we are already working on next isse :D

29_by_theshadowimperator-dakc6qp.png

---

ALSO.. in other news, the current direction for Sonic The Hedgehog Online and Sonic Universe Online comic series are no longer going to be based on Iann Flynn's Lost Hedgehog Tales. (at least since Chapter 2 wich as we know still awaits to be released)

the Sonic the Hedgehog Online haves plans that concerns the continuation from "At all cost part 2" concluding with Mecha Sally and King Naugus arcs from issue 248#  until  issue 251# for now.

and Sonic Universe Online by now, (since more arcs will be added next,) contains plans for the Sonic Underground conclusion

and finally there are plans for an "Endangered species" miniseries.

• Thumbs Up 8