Awoo.

Archie Sonic Online - Fan Made Archie Sonic Continuation - NEWEST ISSUE: Sonic The Hedgehog Online #253

Ryannumber1gamer

This is a really cool fancomic and it's pretty nice to see what happened in the old Archieverse though my biggest issue with prelude is that some of the dialogue is hard to read, which is a big no-no for me. Curious to see more and DLL's cover art is just amazing, how come she isn't working for Archie yet!? XD

• Thumbs Up 4

wow thanks for the mention ^_^ ..

hehe there is actually the version on Deviant art where you can read it with more detail  HERE

here some pages:

mobius_legends_issue__1___page_1_by_yarcmobius_legends_issue__1___page_2_by_yarc mobius_legends_issue__1___page_3_by_yarc

the one who is submitting the comic its Yarcaz and he was the one who started the idea of begin with something ..the Editor is Victauron

though this project started before mr. Iann Revealed the first episode of Lost Hedgehog Tales...i hope next time  we get more material to be used..  (ehh. i talk of "we" and i just added the inks.. X'D sorry )

and i honestly hope next time we do better... :D

• Thumbs Up 4

Hey RipeFN, even if we did like the reboot this is still great.

Anyway, put me also in the "make the text more readable" bin. This has promise but I want to see more.

• Thumbs Up 3

Oh man how interesting. As much as I prefer the reboot overall for all the clean-up it's done, I was earnestly hoping someone would try a fan continuation of the original continuity, kinda like an answer to STC Online. I'll be keeping tabs on this and I really hope it takes off!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Soni said:

This is a really cool fancomic and it's pretty nice to see what happened in the old Archieverse though my biggest issue with prelude is that some of the dialogue is hard to read, which is a big no-no for me. Curious to see more and DLL's cover art is just amazing, how come she isn't working for Archie yet!? XD

1 hour ago, Drawloverlala said:

wow thanks for the mention ^_^ ..

hehe there is actually the version on Deviant art where you can read it with more detail  HERE

here some pages:

the one who is submitting the comic its Yarcaz and he was the one who started the idea of begin with something ..the Editor is Victauron

though this project started before mr. Iann Revealed the first episode of Lost Hedgehog Tales...i hope next time  we get more material to be used..  (ehh. i talk of "we" and i just added the inks.. X'D sorry )

and i honestly hope next time we do better... :D

Alternatively, if Tumblr should be a must, right-click the images and open in a new tab for the full-size images.

• Thumbs Up 1

ahh actually,  i remember @Ziggyfin gave some useful advice about that speechbubbles ^_^ 

its was pretty nice from him.. so thanks again Ziggyfin :)  i hope your advice will be listened and applied to the next issues...

• Thumbs Up 3

Really, it was only a matter of time before the old continuity went the way of STC Online. People made it no secret of wanting to continue where it left off, so this is good news - I get the official reboot that is better than I anticipated before the reboot, and I get my old cerse back with none of the legal bullshit that led to the former's reboot.

I kinda want to join as the writer, but I doubt there's any openings for that. I'll just sit back as a reader.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 hour ago, ChaosSupremeSonic said:

Really, it was only a matter of time before the old continuity went the way of STC Online. People made it no secret of wanting to continue where it left off, so this is good news - I get the official reboot that is better than I anticipated before the reboot, and I get my old cerse back with none of the legal bullshit that led to the former's reboot.

I kinda want to join as the writer, but I doubt there's any openings for that. I'll just sit back as a reader.

There's a Bumbleking thread for it, and I think they are asking for writers. It wouldn't hurt to ask as many of the people working on Mobius Legends are on Bumbleking.

4 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

There's a Bumbleking thread for it, and I think they are asking for writers. It wouldn't hurt to ask as many of the people working on Mobius Legends are on Bumbleking.

Oh really?

Well, good thing I had already signed on a while ago. Might check that out soon.

• Thumbs Up 1

40 minutes ago, antyep said:

I wonder if they'll go back to Endangered Species, the way it was SUPPOSED to be.

They could instead undo that storyline with a Chronicles adaptation that could also add Fleetway-based Echidna content. Imagine Ix, Finitevus, and Zachary working together...

This makes me wonder... if Archie were given a third reboot or ended entirely, would someone else try to continue that continuity?

I can't wait to see the next issue of the comic. (Someone's gotta make a continuation of one of the Sonic Manga...)

Yeah, heard about this. I really wanted to be one of the guys to start the old Archie-verse, but with me having the artistic talent of a snail, that wasn't going to happen. Ah well.

10 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Oh, really? Ah... but writing is easy to do (not really easy to do well, mind you). I really doubt I'd get picked up for that.

Hmm, maybe there's another way I can push this.

Not at all a bad first effort.  Usually a lot of these projects just sort of disappear before they even start, but I'm really glad they're actually following through with their ambition.  Good on them for that. 

3 hours ago, WittyUsername® said:

Oh, really? Ah... but writing is easy to do (not really easy to do well, mind you).

It's actually much harder than you'd expect honestly. Things like planning, pacing, and consistency and keeping things unique and fresh can be a bitch as you can overlook these things without realizing it.

• Thumbs Up 6

I gotta say, This looks pretty impressive!^_^ As much I prefer the new universe way over the old one, It's interesting to see fan-made stories of continuing the original continuity. 

Definitely looking forward to this comic in the future.

11 hours ago, ChaosSupremeSonic said:

Oh really?

Well, good thing I had already signed on a while ago. Might check that out soon.

You're welcome to join and at least have a look if you'd like.  I've already joined and we're still looking for more members to add to the team.

2 hours ago, ChaosSupremeSonic said:

It's actually much harder than you'd expect honestly. Things like planning, pacing, and consistency and keeping things unique and fresh can be a bitch as you can overlook these things without realizing it.

Of course, that's what I meant by "Not exactly something easy to do well." I didn't mean to imply that writing is something everyone can become a master in.

What I meant was that writing is easy to get into. Every computer has some form of a text editor on there. And if you can't get something like Microsoft Word, there's OpenOffice which is totally free. You use what you been learning since you started school, words. Because of its ease of access, projects like these tend to get a lot of people going "I want to be a writer!"  Typically, the writer slot gets filled up pretty quickly.

Personally, I'd also love to write for this. But, flood of writers is the worry.

I then thought I could probably help set up their website. I have a lot of experience with CMSes, buuuut, looks like they got that covered too.

Interesting idea! I'll be watching...

Is the plot going in its own way based on breadcrumbs from Ian Flynn, or is it going to try and adapt Lost Hedgehog Tales... if that's still happening?

Put me in the camp of requesting different text bubbles/formatting, as currently it's very hard to read.

Here's hoping this is able to build up a cult following like StCO.

2 minutes ago, Ogilviel Dreemurr said:

Interesting idea! I'll be watching...

Is the plot going in its own way based on breadcrumbs from Ian Flynn, or is it going to try and adapt Lost Hedgehog Tales... if that's still happening?

Put me in the camp of requesting different text bubbles/formatting, as currently it's very hard to read.

Here's hoping this is able to build up a cult following like StCO.

I think they are trying to do it in a way where they'll be doing short issues that go over details that are known as of right now. They're trying to stretch it out so they can get the details from LHT as they want to try make those details canon to Archie Sonic Online.

It's understandable.

Given Ian Flynn's incumbent position as a writer, I don't think this could ever get the blessing that StCO got from the original StC staff. I can only imagine Ian's rooting for them if they breathe life into ideas that he was unable to, though.