Awoo.

Archie Sonic Online - Fan Made Archie Sonic Continuation - NEWEST ISSUE: Sonic The Hedgehog Online #253

Ryannumber1gamer

Even as someone who liked the reboot continuity more, I always find myself supremely impressed by fan projects like this. An undertaking like this is always amazing to see unfold and as someone who's always wanted to get off my ass and do more Sonic drawings, it did a great job of stirring a mighty roaring fire in my belly. This fanbase keeps proving time and time again that they're far cooler than some would be willing to give it credit for, which is excellent. 

As far as issues with the issue, I did also notice the difference between how supremely well the portions with Sonic and Eggman were done versus the stuff going on with the Tails Doll monster. Especially when it came to how Willy Wonky Cream looked. 

Outside of that I only have my usual ignorable, personal gripes like "Let's do it to it" which I always thought was lame and my personal feelings concerning the idea of saving Sally Acorn. Those aren't real issues with the quality though so fuck it. Great job all around!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

I need to find full details on how penciling and coloring and ... the whole process. I need to know how the whole process works. I have a feeling the way I do my stuff is still super primitive. I don't hate my drawings. I love the avatar I made for myself quite a bit but then you look at other people's stuff that's obviously so much better (and sometimes done with less tech. Sometimes it's just colored pencils) and it's so fucking good looking that it makes you want to drown yourself.

Looking things up online for different techniques and stuff drives me crazy. I just want to be the very best like no one ever was.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Nice Smile 1

On 1/15/2018 at 4:48 AM, Dr. Jack said:

Any news on the Endangered Species issue? I'm looking forward to that.

It's still being worked on, but there's been a slight delay due to some time constraints with the artists assigned to that story.  We should get that sorted out soon though, and then we'll work to get it released ASAP.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Nice man. Hope things don't get too stressful writing the story for this issue.

Thanks for the concern, but the script has already long since been written, so there's no need to worry about that anymore.

• Nice Smile 1

1 minute ago, SonicWindAttack said:

Thanks for the concern, but the script has already long since been written, so there's no need to worry about that anymore.

Sweet. Good to hear that.

Oohh interesting, i see some “Genesis” aftermatch there, looking forward to the trailer, and, of course, for #249.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1

18 hours ago, SonicWindAttack said:

It's a huge honor to announce that Sonic the Hedgehog Online #249 is getting an animated trailer!  Look forward to it soon, and then the issue proper!

Oh? Do I sense a recap trailer coming of Issue 225 to Issue 249?

Really excited to see this regardless. This looks so accurate to the original comic but with much better lightning and such, it looks like it'll be great.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Promotion 1
  • Nice Smile 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have my own story i'm working on eplaining how Earth (Yes, our earth) was affected and showing that the pr-sgw characters are apparing on earth....... Including eggman. it's gonna be an unreal engine animation, whnever i get a strong nough computer to even run the gosh darn thing. what do you think of a story like that?

EDIT: SCREW YOU LETTER E!!!!!!! YOU ALWAYS LT M DOWN

Edited by SilverTheGamer
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

I suppose you'll most likely get just the bigger languages done, if you ever get any other translations done at all that is, people from smaller circles tend to know some other languages too after all. *kröhöm*

Or are you trying to get it translated in Swedish like Penders? *joke* :D It's not from the smallest group come to think of it actually, considering it's kinda same than Norwegian and Danish and we need to learn it in school since their ancestors were on a conquer spree or something...

But I suppose that's nice, the more people get to read this the better I'd say. It was awesome after all! ^_^

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just read #248, good stuff. Can't wait for the next one. I'm especially excited for Endangered Species, any news on that one?

• 2 weeks later...

Sonic the Hedgehog Online #249 is now completely colored!  Here's one last preview from the issue, then look forward to the animated trailer and the full story soon!

tumblr_pae9gvafUx1ugzrvqo1_500.png

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Promotion 2