Awoo.

I want a Sonic Chronicles 2!!

Josue LP

Sorry man, but Sonic Chronicles 2 isnt going to happen, in fact Sonic is never going to branch into the RPG world again. 

But you can always make one as a fangame. 

Yeah if they made it GOOD! I feel the last Chronicles sucked monkey balls in my opinion. The only thing I liked about that game is that I can be mean to Amy if I wanted to.

But yeah the chances that Sonic Chronicles 2 will be made is as likely as Sonic Adventure 3's chances of being made. But hey RPG makers :)

I wouldn't call the 0% chance of a Chronicles 2 the death of Sonic's potential in the RPG/JRPG market.

I could see someone down the line looking to take another stab at it in some shape of form. Sonic is the kind of franchise that is out there with its spin-offs. You're going to get racers and fighters. Your going to get sports and crossovers. Someone will get the nerve up to try an RPG again.

But yeah. Thanks to EA buying Bioware, any and all hope for a Chronicles II is dead in the water. Cliffhanger ending or not.

• Thumbs Up 2

Bioware's worst ending. Mass Effect 3's ending at least felt somewhat climactic, but this game just halted

I vaugely remember the writing actually being pretty solid, or at least the dialogue, and I liked how they expanded on the Echidna clan/tribe from SA1. However, the actual systems of the game were very shallow, the special attacks were tedious to execute, the balance was completely fucked, and the character models were eyesore. The less said about the music, the better.

Even though a sequel is never happening, I wouldn't have minded seeing what they had in store (if they even did have anything in store) get turned into a comic, or something.

They're not making a Chronicles sequel.

Subsequently, there's not much to discuss about a one-sentence topic that's just sequel-begging for something that has little to no chance of being made.

And for future reference, all Sonic discussion topics go into the appropriate Sonic forums. o3o

• Thumbs Up 5

• The topic was locked