Awoo.

The best version of sonic dash...

Marioandsonic123

Is the amazon underground version. That version unlocks tails,espio,and cream alongside Sonic. It also gives you 6 red rings for completing a set of challenges. I suggest you get it,you can post your opinions about it in this topic.

1 minute ago, Hogfather said:

What is Amazon Underground?

Is the version of Amazon where it has recolored siblings that are children of royalty and use the power of rock and roll to stop evil?

• Thumbs Up 6

2 minutes ago, Soni said:

Is the version of Amazon where it has recolored siblings that are children of royalty and use the power of rock and roll to stop evil?

Amazon underground is basically a thing on the amazon appstore that gives FREE games.

4 minutes ago, Hogfather said:

What is Amazon Underground?

To actually answer your question, it's a service that allows users to get games (Including paid apps) for free. Developers that sign up for this service and allow their game (and even it's microtransactions) to be given out earn revenue by per player time, like a Youtube video.

1 minute ago, Marioandsonic123 said:

Exactly. It can also give some stuff for ingame

It's not that simple though. There's a lot of things in it's privacy policy for the service that can totally be off-putting.

I'll stick to the PC version of Sonic Dash. You can use a 'Cheat Engine' if you don't feel like doing it legit. XD

I used the Cheat Engine just to unlock the characters though because I couldn't be bother to actually do it normally. It's a mobile game, why should I put my time into such a thing?

8 minutes ago, Haalyle said:

I'll stick to the PC version of Sonic Dash. You can use a 'Cheat Engine' if you don't feel like doing it legit. XD

I used the Cheat Engine just to unlock the characters though because I couldn't be bother to actually do it normally. It's a mobile game, why should I put my time into such a thing?

Wut are you talking about?

Edited by Marioandsonic123
Short

Wut

What? There's nothing else to explain. Sonic Dash on PC ftw. I mean, it's missing a few characters, but who cares?

17 minutes ago, Haalyle said:

What? There's nothing else to explain. Sonic Dash on PC ftw. I mean, it's missing a few characters, but who cares?

What characters are missing?

What characters are missing?

Espio and android exclusives. That's it, though. Not missing out on much.

9 minutes ago, Mikyeong said:

Wait you can get Sonic Dash on the computer??

Yeah. If you have like Windows 8 and up, you can get it. I find it was easier getting it on Windows 10, but eh.

• Thumbs Up 1