Awoo.

What upcoming XBLA games are you excited for?

Crystal Kingfisher

E3 and Comic Con have shown some awesome games coming to the XBLA, but which ones are you anticipating the most?

I'm most excited for Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (I have it on my DC emulator and it's excellent, I NEED to get it on XBLA or PSN), Shadow Complex (I love the games that Epic Games makes, especially their side-scrolling games like Jazz Jackrabbit, that game was badass), Perfect Dark (I have it on my N64 emulator and it rocks, but the controls can be a bit weird at times), and maybe South Park: Let's Go! Tower Defense Game! Notice I said maybe because most of the previous SP games sucked, but the racing one wasn't that bad.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SuperLink

• Eternal EX

• Conando

• Crystal Kingfisher

Perfect Dark is the only XBLA title I'm truly anticipating. The original title was an absolute stone cold classic with many outstanding features - little and big - that are still not being implemented by developers today, which is absolutely criminal. It has aged pretty horribly though, but with a HD makeover and 360 controls it'll be brilliant. Screw Goldeneye HD, Perfect Dark has everything Goldeneye had except that particular game's singleplayer (which I won't miss at all), plus a whole lot more awesome. It's the only one of the two games we need and there are no issues with rights.

GTA IV's next piece of DLC, if that counts, I'll be buying in the joint physical release it'll be getting with The Lost And Damned this autumn (though not at release).

South Park: Let's Go! Tower Defense Game! sounds interesting, as I do enjoy a good Tower Defence title and South Park is a brilliant source of material.

Turtles in Time Re-Shelled, Perfect Dark, and Marvel vs. Capcom 2. It's all pretty self explanatory.

I would say MvC2 and the new Turtles game, except for 2 reasons:

1. I already have MvC2 on my Dreamcast.

2. I highly doubt the new Turtles game can match up to the pure awesomeness that is the SNES Turtles In Time game. But then again, what can?

Oh well, maybe the graphics and sound overhaul on both will entice me enough to buy them. I mean I bought Puzzle Fighter despite already having it on my Saturn.

MvC2, I made a topic about the game lol. Uh mainly because I havent played it in FOREVER and i really want to get and play with my spidey+venom+ryu/iron man Team.

Shadow Complex, because it looks like the new 2D Metroid that Nintendo just refuse to fucking make.

Jet Set Radio, because I can't find it for Dreamcast and it's blatently happening on XBLA.

Edited by SuperLink

Shadow Complex, because it looks like the new 2D Metroid that Nintendo just refuse to fucking make.

Jet Set Radio, because I can't find it for Dreamcast and it's blatently happening on XBLA.

Wait did you say JSr is coming to XBLA? proof please because I knew nothing about this and I'm always lookin for new games for my 360.

I hate to say this but.....

Sega has recently renewed the trademark of Jet Set Radio and Chu Chu Rocket in US, it is likely both games will appear on Xbox Live Arcade and PSN soon.

Likely is the word, soo technically they have not confirmed that JSR or CCR will be hitting XBLV anytime soon.

Edited by Shadic the original

Likely is more than good enough for me. SEGA's trademarks nearly always end up in a game these days.

I'd say JSR is headed to XBLA.

If the original Jet Grind Radio hits the Live Arcade, then I'd freakin' flip. I love that game.

I hope it does come to XBLA. That's one of my favorite Sega games EVER.

I am looking forward to Jet Set Radio, Perfect Dark and Marvel VS Capcom 2. And in the very late future if Sega do decide to release it for XBLA is Sonic Shuffle.