Awoo.

The Sonic Show (Not to be confused with the Sonic Stadium one)

Crespair

I'm renaming A Day in The Lives of Sonic and Tails to The Sonic Show. It has a nice ring to it, and I apologize in advance for any confusion it may cause.  I'm bored half-to-death, so I went in Gmod and snapped more pictures for my series.

BuH6rhi.jpg

ls7agkd.jpg

And here's Tails' memorabilia shelf. This grows as the series progresses:

T80cWqm.png

That's all I've got.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jay (Eggemann)

• Tani Coyote

• Crespair

Popular Days

10 hours ago, Plottyscorpion said:

I'm renaming A Day in The Lives of Sonic and Tails to The Sonic Show. It has a nice ring to it, and I apologize in advance for any confusion it may cause.  I'm bored half-to-death, so I went in Gmod and snapped more pictures for my series.

BuH6rhi.jpg

ls7agkd.jpg

And here's Tails' memorabilia shelf. This grows as the series progresses:

T80cWqm.png

That's all I've got.

The Sonic Show... sounds familiar? 

• Thumbs Up 1

Though the term "show" is simple and descriptive enough, I wouldn't be surprised if there are several Sonic Shows (besides the Stadium one and this one) in existence.

That in mind, my recommendation for this project would be to have a similar, but different, monicker. It will especially help to build an independent image when there isn't a shared name.

Consider this: Sonic Revolution had debated calling itself SoniCon early on. However, Sonicon was the name of a multi-year disaster based out of Texas. So we decided to try a different name. Sonic Revolution is is also shared by 2 or 3 other groups, but none of us have the critical mass to overshadow the other and we all are very different projects (one's a convention organizer, one's a forum, one's a Youtube Channel).

If your goal is to build a Youtube brand, I think you would have more success with a different name. That's just my personal opinion though, and I wish you luck no matter what you do.