Awoo.

The SSMB 100

Patticus

Why can't I see any Castlevania game in the top 100 list? What's wrong with you people? Don't you seriously like Castlevania games? I thought at least SotN would make its way in top 100. -_-

I like Castlevania, just not nearly enough to put any of the games on my list.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, I'm glad I put Okami on the top of my list so it wasn't stuck in the 40s, <3.

Well, a amount of my favorite games are up there I guess. I honestly don't remember my full list but I think most of them are there, XD.

Oh, and people like Morrowind more than Oblivion? Interesting. I've only played Oblivion, and I'm still insanely addicted to it. I picked up the Game of the Year version of Morrowind at a used game store, but I need to get my friend's Xbox 360 hooked to the internet so we can get the update to actually play it, =3.

-Blur

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm sad...no BlazBlue on the list =(! That was my number 1 vote too.

Oh well, the final 10 there was pretty predictable. Hell, my number 2 game ended up being number 1 xD;. I think I only had one or two Sonic games actually on my list and that was one of 'em. STILL DISAPPOINTED THERE IS NO TAOKAKA PRESENCE ON SAID LIST >(!!1one.

Can't wait to see what any of the other top 100 lists will end up looking like though =D

• Thumbs Up 1

Can't wait to see what any of the other top 100 lists will end up looking like though =D

Can't wait either. There's an endless list of top 100's to come, and an endless number of times for each member to post "Oh bugger" in disappointment when the full list is revealed. :P

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm coming up with ideas for future Top 100s. So far I have twelve under Videogames alone! Half the 'best' of various categories, half the 'worst'.

• Thumbs Up 1

Shock! An overrated game(S3&K) beats the more underrated one(Sonic 2)? That was a suprise./sarcasm.

But hey, atleast SA1 beat SA2 :D.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Damn it, I should have participated in this. The reason why I didn't is because I thought it would be hard for me to list my top 100 favorites.

I'll just list my favorite game though. My favorite is Metal Gear Solid 3, hands-down. My favorite MGS game, and my favorite game of all time. I love everything about it, the storyline, the characters, the gameplay, the music, everything.

• Thumbs Up 1

You didn't have to list 100 favorites.....you just needed to list as many as you could think of.

• Thumbs Up 1