Sign in to follow this  
Patticus

The SSMB 100

Emerl - Hell, I don't know. If they're all pretty much identical then yes, we'll put them all under a series umbrella name.

Bust-a-move/Puzzle Bobble should probably be treated the same as Tetris as they both pretty much play the same. Most puzzle genres might also do the same thing, Puyo Pop for one.

I should review my list and send it in shortly. Also, reviewing my list really shows how much of an arcade whore I can be. :(

And when it comes to music, David Wise composes some pretty smexy stuff.

I'm going to send mine in to realise about 30 mins later I want to change it :P. I must say though that Yahtzee is a great help in this situation.

Such dilemmas can be easily solved by banning Crush 40 altogether.

Wouldn't be fair sadly, the only thing we could do is appeal to people's better nature and try to avoid too much pap.

As to anything other than videogames being a niche topic here... even videogame fans like regular music. And films. And TV. And (hopefully) books. I might run a poll when this event closes, see if the interest is there for more and, if so, what people would like to see SSMB 100'd next.

Finally sent it. I'm sure some people would consider it a pretty laughable list but I'd say it's a very varied one with many sorts of games :)

Top 100 Mega Man song list.

:smiley.gif:

Hahaha I kid, that's beyond the realm of human achievement. Besides, everybody would just put either Wily Stage 1 or non-classic MM music, which DO NOT COUNT

If there is a video game music top 25, Rayman 2 and Ecco The Dolphin WILL be in there

CRAP I FORGOT TO PUT ECCO ON MY LIST! TT_TT I really loved Ecco 2.

Tides of Time was awesome if you were a Genesis kid. I didn't even need Zelda.

Alien bugs, super smart dolphins, ancient sea beings. TIME TRAVEL. What a great series.

I never got Tides of Time, might emulate it