Awoo.

The SSMB 100

Patticus

No, the good version was by Tomoya Ohtani alone.

Singing in my His World? Get out

• Thumbs Up 1

Instrumental version? Pah. Everyone knows the orchestral version is the best.

Though it could use some cannons.

• Thumbs Up 1

Also I see you guys discussing other top 100s you would like to do but you have to remember this is our trial run so if you guys don't submit enough to this activity we won't be doing other ones (haha I'll have my list to you soon Pat >.>;;)

• Thumbs Up 1

Only just realised this existed! Better get to work on my list then!

If it makes anyone feel any better (or worse), I'll only have a couple of Sonic games up there, and they won't be very high.

EDIT: Done and sent (faster than I thought!) Now for some hints that'll piss everyone off! (hooray!)

- No PC games (I don't like playing games on a PC)

- Pok

Edited by SuperLink
  • Thumbs Up 1

I think the top two games have now attained an insurmountable lead. Now cometh the battle for third! A titanic struggle awaits...

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, that was first, I admit. And you didn't use climactic, which makes me think of something altogether different. XD;

• Thumbs Up 1

That PC game is still in the Top 10, remarkable really when you look at what's on its tail. Well... when I look at it, you obviously cannot. Muahaha.

• Thumbs Up 1

'Titanic struggle' sadly makes me think of sinking ships. XD

I think of me

• Thumbs Up 1

You do realise there's no point telling us this, us being the people who have already sent it in and are eagerly awaiting the results.

Besides, lots of people wait till the last day to do it, procrastinaters. XD

• Thumbs Up 1

My suggestion for the next events like this is that we have to send in smaller lists XP I have a hard enough time choosing my top five anything, so top twenty five is impossible. I'm still pretty excited about the results, though.

• Thumbs Up 1

It took me a while to think of 25 games to put on my list, but I finally finished and sent it.

My terribly generic list contains only one game that is not developed by Nintendo or a 2nd party of Nintendo. Beat THAT for controversial :P

• Thumbs Up 1

Just sent in my list! It contains...

- An absolute given

- A current favourite

- Some old classics

- Some childhood favourites

- A dominance of one console

- And some totally random shit! =F

It was mighty hard to rank them, but I did it. Can't wait to see the full list!

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm really curious about the results. I'm guessing my favourite one will be very low on the list because it's often deemed "overrated" when in reality I haven't heard of anyone who likes it as much as me.

Edited by Vasco
  • Thumbs Up 1

My terribly generic list contains only one game that is not developed by Nintendo or a 2nd party of Nintendo. Beat THAT for controversia

that's not controversial, that's depressing.

Is the one game a Sonic game?

• Thumbs Up 1

I feel ashamed for having two Sonic games on my list.

I had 3, ;_;.

My list was mainly a lot of games that I have fell in love with through out my life. Some of them are pretty common favorites, but I had a good amount in there that though they may not be the best games, they've always had a warm spot in my heart, 8D.

-Blur

Edited by Blur
  • Thumbs Up 1

Is the one game a Sonic game?

Actually, I forgot to count Sonic games when I said that, heh. I meant one non Nintendo/Sonic game.

• Thumbs Up 1

This top ten is a depressingly predictable affair, that PC game got pushed out. :(

I may make the 'official' list one without ranking positions, only showing the games in the Top 100 (grouped together by series) leaving the actual positioning to everyone's own mind. Numbering them can and will cause arguments and while I will release this ordered list it might not be such a good idea for it to come out first.

Thoughts?

• Thumbs Up 1