Awoo.

The SSMB 100

Patticus

Aww, I thought Corruption would chart higher than that. Still, a fabulous game. SCIV was the one I've played and the one I suck at. Glad to see Twilight Princess and SRA are on the list. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Pump up the volume! Pump up the volume! Pump up the volume! List! List!

The SSMB 100

JOINT 80TH THRU JOINT 71ST

• 80 | 8 pts | Metroid Fusion
  • 80 | 8 pts | Super Mario Kart
  • 80 | 8 pts | Worms Armageddon
  • 80 | 8 pts | Civilization IV
  • 75 | 9 pts | Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn
  • 75 | 9 pts | EarthBound
  • 75 | 9 pts | Shadow of the Colossus
  • 75 | 9 pts | Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
  • 75 | 9 pts | Little Big Planet
  • 71 | 9 pts | The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
  • 71 | 9 pts | Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
  • 71 | 9 pts | Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
  • 71 | 9 pts | Grim Fandango

ssmb8071.jpg

Tomorrow: 69-61

Again the dividing line separating the 75s from the 71s are votes, not points. There will be only one more batch with large numbers of titles with identical vote/point counts, and that's the Thursday night one.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yet again theres only one from my list on there. Also one that I forgot to vote for as well >.< Oh well, it made it on there so I'm happy

• Thumbs Up 1

So far only two games I voted for have made it; Perfect Dark 64 and Metroid Fusion. Classics both and fully deserving of placement in any Top 100 Games list. I wish more people had voted for them but I guess around here they're not obvious targets for affection. Oh well. Good to see a second Mario & Luigi game hit the rankings too.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ooh! Ooh! I voted Metroid Fusion (the first of my games to appear so far!)!! Although it wasn't very high, I definitely voted it ^^

The only others there I've played are LittleBigPlanet and SuperStar Saga.

• Thumbs Up 1

Worms made it at last. It doesn't really matter which one but Armageddon is definatly worth of a top 100. Also Oblivion, with all it's flaws it still turned out to be a good game :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Owww, quite a few of mine got on there.

* Little Big Planet: I think... this would have scored a LOT higher if there were most PS3 users on here, it's so magical when you take it online and see just how much the game changes from the original release.

* Worms Armageddon: well... not quite one of mine... I picked Worms 2. Just because I couldn't stop re-playing it when I found the map creator, I made a map that I called "The Bransholme Hotel!" so much fun...

* Civilization IV: I adore this game, especially with all the mods that come with it. Also, it's so addictive.

I thought up a game today that I probably should have nominated... G-Police... how I loved that game.

• Thumbs Up 1

Nice. None of mine were on the last one, but tonight's has three of mine.

I voted Baldur's Gate II as my #3 - glad to see it made it! Probably by my vote. This game is really too large for a single person.

Shadow of the Colossus was my #9, and Civ IV was my #15. I could spend a whole day on a Civ campaign, and I have.

It's cool to see Metroid Fusion up there also. It's the only Metroid game I've ever played. Guess it was a good one?

Edited by Badnikz
  • Thumbs Up 1

Age of Empires II isn't in the running because it only got two votes and a total of 3 points, it sits in joint 242nd position with seven other games. So many stone cold classics didn't get in here.

• Thumbs Up 1

I voted for Disgaea. I think I placed it in 9th. I almost voted for SSS, but I'm still a bit surprised it wasn't a tad higher. I never much liked Civ IV compared to Civ III, so meh. Good job to Metroid Fusion, though.

Edit: Yeah, 9th.

Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 1

Lets see, Baldur's Gate 2, The Elder Scrolls 4, and Warcraft 3 were all on my list. I hope at least The Elder Scrolls 2 or 3 make it onto the list too.

Civ 4, Shadow of the Colossus, and LittleBigPlanet fell just outside of my list so I didn't vote for them, but glad to see they made it there too.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh no!

I voted Mario Kart instead of Super Mario Kart. Did that vote count? Never mind. It's up there anyway. The only one on the latest list that I voted for. LittleBigPlanet being the other game on that list I've played.

• Thumbs Up 1

* Worms Armageddon: well... not quite one of mine... I picked Worms 2. Just because I couldn't stop re-playing it when I found the map creator, I made a map that I called "The Bransholme Hotel!" so much fun...

Ah, I voted Worms 2 as well, though I did only give it one point. Still, glad to know I wasn't alone.

Theeeeeeeeere's our Grim Fandango. Shame our mini-lobbying in this topic didn't raise it higher :(.

I agree, but without it we probably wouldn't have even made it to 71. I claim it as a victory over the unwashed masses!

Er, yeahhhh... Psychonauts in the top ten, see the thing about that is...

*Runs*

Oh, you mean its Number 11? I'm perfectly satisfied with that.

So far only seen two of my games - Grim Fandango and Twilight Princess (which I only gave one point). But if turns out 5 to 10 of my Top 25 are in the Top 100, that'd be decent enough.

• Thumbs Up 1

The reason it didn't get any higher was because if it was a choice between Telltale's Sam and Max series and Grim Fandango, I'd pick Sam and Max every time. Which I have done.

• Thumbs Up 1

It's starting to look like every one of the games I picked will be on the list, which is awesome.

I voted for Shadow of the Colossus and LittleBigPlanet.

• Thumbs Up 1