Awoo.

New Year, New Something Something

Dreadknux

Don't really have much to say but I guess I'll say something anyway. I like the gold/yellow like color. It's hard to describe. I also like the Tails sprite at the top like the Sonical. Overall, I like it.

I like the Two Tails theme. ^^ So Vector's next, right? Also, just something I was wondering, were there other character themes besides these two and Vector when the site was using the old look? 

• Thumbs Up 1

Next skin's a secret :)

Back in the day we had loads, at least on the main site. In 2006-2007 we had the most skins. Off the top of my head:

• Sonical (Sonic/Blue)
  • Two Foxy (Tails/Tan)
  • Knucklehead (Knuckles/Red)
  • All of Angst (Shadow/Red and Black)
  • Dundee (Vector/Green)
  • Kinetic Psycho (Silver/Silver)
  • Creamed (Cream/Cream)
  • SoSuper (Super Sonic/Yellow)
  • X-Tremely (Sonic X-Treme/Purple and Blue)
  • Riderho (Sonic Riders/I Forget, I think it was a lighter blue and white?)
  • EDIT: Catfish (Big the Cat/Purple) - How did I forget that one?

We did some special SSMB themes as well now that I think about it, outside of the character skins, like a King Boom Boo "pumpkin" theme for Halloween.

• Thumbs Up 2

21 minutes ago, Dreadknux said:

Back in the day we had loads, at least on the main site. In 2006-2007 we had the most skins. Off the top of my head:

• Sonical (Sonic/Blue)
  • Two Foxy (Tails/Tan)
  • Dundee (Vector/Green)
  • Creamed (Cream/Cream)

We did some special SSMB themes as well now that I think about it, outside of the character skins, like a King Boom Boo "pumpkin" theme for Halloween.

We know Dundee most recently as Jammin Croc, which is the name I prefer, we need that one back!. Also a Sonic Riders theme should be based off the intro of the original game, multiple colors and the images

Also, now we need a Hooligan theme, Purple/Tan/Green(Nack/Bark/Been)

11 hours ago, Dreadknux said:

• Sonical (Sonic/Blue)
  • Two Foxy (Tails/Tan)
  • Dundee (Vector/Green)
  • Creamed (Cream/Cream)

You guys also had a christmas theme, the one where Sonic wore his christmas jacket right?

I had no idea this site had a Shadow, Super Sonic Cream and Silver theme!

I also noticed there are different anon icons for each theme.

2 hours ago, Falling-Zebra said:

You guys also had a christmas theme, the one where Sonic wore his christmas jacket right?

I had no idea this site had a Shadow, Super Sonic Cream and Silver theme!

I also noticed there are different anon icons for each theme.

Yeah, there was a Christmas theme that was made public in 2013 I believe.  It was a nice, subdued version of the classic Sonical and featured, as you said, Sonic in Santa Claus apparel.  Kind of miss that one. ;_;

• Thumbs Up 1

The next skin is most likely going to be Knucklehead. It's been Sonic, Tails, Knuckles first ever since I've been here.

Tried out the new theme and I like it. I think the bright red at the top header looks very distinct and bold and the red color looks nice. Think i'll be using this one. Also, any hints of the next skin? And, will there be any which change the look of the site not just a different color change? Also, where's that Knuckles sprite from? I'm guessing it's Genesis.

3 hours ago, Spееdy said:

I like how you did a red color not so bright, and more dark, burgundy looking... Great job! ^_^
Next one is Amy for sure! :D

I wouldn't get my hopes up at all. Amy's literally the only character to never have a skin here in SSMB. Even Cream had a skin once.

Btw, called it that Knucklehead will be the next one!

Just now, Ming Ming Yuigahama said:

Amy's literally the only character to never have a skin here in SSMB.

Sooo, why not break the rules and change this? :)

13 minutes ago, Spееdy said:

Sooo, why not break the rules and change this? :)

Because... I can't. >.<;; That's up to the big boys in pink. But if Amy gets the shaft again, I'll understand because pink.

Hm, well that means it could be any character(or characters) from here on out... still got my fingers crossed for the return of Jammin Croc, or perhaps the possibility of a Team Hooligans skin

5 minutes ago, Mando-Whirl-Wind said:

Hm, well that means it could be any character(or characters) from here on out... still got my fingers crossed for the return of Jammin Croc, or perhaps the possibility of a Team Hooligans skin

With the revelation of SegaSonic Bros, we need to capitalize on Ketchup Sonic and Mustard Sonic, honestly.  It would only make sense.

I'm kidding.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 31/01/2016 at 7:34 PM, Ming Ming Yuigahama said:

I wouldn't get my hopes up at all. Amy's literally the only character to never have a skin here in SSMB. Even Cream had a skin once.

Btw, called it that Knucklehead will be the next one!

Neither did plenty of characters, like Espio, Blaze, Omega, Charmy, Eggman himself, and so on. Amy may be the most prominent protagonist of those, but still.

BTW Dreadknux forgot about the Rouge skin we had.