Awoo.

New Year, New Something Something

Dreadknux

4 hours ago, Detective Reptiles said:

Neither did plenty of characters, like Espio, Blaze, Omega, Charmy, Eggman himself, and so on. Amy may be the most prominent protagonist of those, but still.

BTW Dreadknux forgot about the Rouge skin we had. 

I mean she is the only main Sonic character to not have a skin. Well, I forgot about Eggman when I wrote that post so I'll have to change that to the only main hero.

And Blaze did at one time have a skin by the way. But her color scheme was replaced by Big in the last two iterations.

I like the Hammered theme.

My favourite is Sonical (Dark). So glad you brought this one back.

I think a Two Foxy (Dark) theme and Knucklehead (Dark) theme would look great.

...Hammered? Could it be?

Nah it can't. Too good to be true, no way Amy would get her debut here. Member since 2005, no way in heck. Not getting my hopes up, nice try. >.< It's probably another pink Sonic character that I forgot about that has got his/her skin. Or a Valentine's Sonic skin.

1 hour ago, Chris said:

What better way to celebrate than with a new forum theme, centered around the series' own hopeless romantic. Enjoy 'Hammered'!

Yes!!! Thank you a lot. =)

Just as I thought, but it was less hopeful after Shadow theme got released.

Presentation of Amy's theme today kinda makes sence. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

This means we can expect a Hatsun the Pigeon skin on (Inter)national Birds Day*, right?

*As far as I can tell from Google, such a thing doesn't exist. Humanity has failed as a species.

And now for me to switch from Sonical permanently, and stick with this one (unless there's an Espio theme in the works for some reason, then it'd be like switching on a weekly basis).

I have now protected my account from the man eating tomato people. Thank you :)

I do have one complaint, and that is the grey is too light to where I can't see the text above because it's white. Other then that, I like it!

I prefer Sonical Dark partly because of the lack of white which makes it easier on my eyes when reading and typing. I would like to see more Dark themes. How about a Knuckles and/or a Tails Dark theme?

• Thumbs Up 2

The new theme this week is centered around a certain gem collecting bat: 'Batty'! Enjoy!

Some colour alterations to the theme released last week (Kinetic Psycho) were also made to improve readability in some areas.

• Thumbs Up 2