Awoo.

New Year, New Staff

Chris

Welcome to the team, everybody!  It's good to have you all here!  And it's good to have you back, Sean.

Just like old times ;_;

• Thumbs Up 4

If you all have any problems, don't hesitate... to tell Celestia.

Thank you all for the welcome!

I think as a friend to all these members, (Okay I'm more of a acquaintance to Sean but whatever), I don't think these couldn't be choose any better, best of luck to all of you.

And thank goodness I didn't become one, I can't handle all that stress of reading shit post after shit post.

• Thumbs Up 8

4 minutes ago, Zaysho said:

Operation: SSMB TMNT is in operation now that Zaysho's in power!

I mean...

...Congrats!

• Thumbs Up 2

Aw, man, SSMBers! After whatever happened this morning, this is certainly a nice surprise to see!

Congrats to @Monkey Destruction Switch, @Zaysho, @Celestia and @Sean for your (re)promotions and I wish you all the best of luck with being able to get things done! This just give me even more of a drive to be as good an SSMBer as possible to give these awesome folks a great time here! :D

• Thumbs Up 5

Dude, this is amazing!

Congrats to all those who became mods, I hope that you can try your best to prevent SSMB from not being a complete shithole. :P

Well, this'll certainly make a wonderful addition to the staff line-up. Glad to see they're picking the best of the best for this job. Good luck everyone!

3 minutes ago, Soni said:

Dude, this is amazing!

Congrats to all those who became mods, I hope that you can try your best to prevent SSMB from not being a complete shithole. :P

...Was that double-negative intentional? :P

Either way, congrats on your PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-OMOTIONS, everyone!

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Forte-Metallix said:

...Was that double-negative intentional? :P

Either way, congrats on your PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-OMOTIONS, everyone!

I wish it was but it wasn't. I didn't even caught that, I'm wrote that in the heat of the moment. I can't blast process this fast!

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, Celestia said:

To paraphrase this one obscure superhero movie from a couple years ago or so: "It's not an 'S'. On my world, it means Striking people for being jerks to each other over cartoon hedgehogs."

Jokes aside, I'm honoured to be a part of this team and I hope for my run as an SSMB mod to be a good one. As long as this doesn't end with the forum burning to ashes, I'll consider that a win.

You're spoiling the ending.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Tara said:

Aw man, now I know how people are going to react to Fire & Ice's release and sudden praise.

Spoiler

Shut up, I'm not delusional. It's just my head canon!

• Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, Celestia said:

Jokes aside, I'm honoured to be a part of this team and I hope for my run as an SSMB mod to be a good one. As long as this doesn't end with the forum burning to ashes, I'll consider that a win.

No pressure.

*is a mod now*

Fuck

1 minute ago, Tara said:

Don't be silly, Tara. When the characters do it, it's foreshadowing.

• Thumbs Up 3

First let me say, congrats dudes, I hope you enjoy the new position as I have confidence in you guys.

2 hours ago, Chris said:

some of which I know have already caused quite a uproar in the status updates

Speaking of that.. ah ah ah 

I did a dramatic reading of some of those. So here to share this moment (and other members wanted me to do this) here you go!

• Thumbs Up 2

Congrats to the people who got promoted!

33 minutes ago, Mikyeong said:

First let me say, congrats dudes, I hope you enjoy the new position as I have confidence in you guys.

Speaking of that.. ah ah ah 

I did a dramatic reading of some of those. So here to share this moment (and other members wanted me to do this) here you go!

That was funny! xD

3 hours ago, Zaysho said:

Alrighty then!

• Thumbs Up 1

Congrats you guys! I'm sure you'll be fine additions to the SSMB hit squad KGB moderation team.

Break room's over there, kitchen's over there. I'll try not to abuse my power and get you to fetch me my coffee too many times.

• Thumbs Up 4

I can't believe you guys forgot to mention IPS Support as a new admin, shame on you all. >:V

Also this puts the site staff total at 18 members. This staff increase wouldn't have anything to do with SSMB's newly-instated perpetual Shark Week, would it? <:^)

group-of-sharks-with-swimmer.jpg

Just remember guys: Fish are friends. Not food.*

*Unless they start acting out of line, in which case please enjoy your feeding frenzy.

(Congrats to @Monkey Destruction Switch @Zaysho @Celestia and returning veteran @Sean nonetheless!)

• Thumbs Up 7

It is great to hear that new staff are coming, and I wish the best of luck for them in their work!

I'm sure they will be successful! :)