Awoo.

New Year, New Staff

Chris

Welcome aboard, all! Good job, and best of luck! (Also yay, welcome back Sean! <3)

We trust thou with these holy powers. Now, make sure to use these for good, and do not try the ban tool on each othe---

200_s.gif

Oh, no.

• Thumbs Up 6

Wow, new staff.  Congrats guys, enjoy the great power and  the great responsibility that comes with it as Uncle Ben would say.

Actually, I think I'll throw in another one.  "The Mod Force is calling to you.  Just let it in..."

3 hours ago, Diz said:

Welcome aboard, all! Good job, and best of luck! (Also yay, welcome back Sean! <3)

We trust thou with these holy powers. Now, make sure to use these for good, and do not try the ban tool on each othe---

200_s.gif

Oh, shit.

Oh no! It looks like Star Wars: The Cat Wars is confirmed! XD

Well, what a surprise!

Especially Monkey for being a rather new member who got promoted quickly. Congrads along with Celestia and Zaysho!

...and Sean? fuck I mean, great to have you back! :lol:

I think that was the bigger surprise. He/She (still a bit confused on how to address them, since they're...genderfluid??) said last year s/he lost the interest in being a Mod, so what brought them back? Always glad to have a strict mod back tho.

• Thumbs Up 6

I see how it is. The bearded meme guy isn't mod material. =P

Seriously though congrats to those who have been promoted! I'm sure you'll do a good job on the staff!

• Thumbs Up 1

Congratulations you guys, your doing God's Iizuka's work. Curious though, how does one ascend to mod?

New mods eh? I think there's only one real rational and logical explanation to this turn of events.

Congrats Zaysho, Celestial, and Monkey Destruction Switch

And congrats to Sean, for returning!

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, SSF1991 said:

I see how it is. The bearded meme guy isn't mod material. =P

Shut up Donnie, you have already plagued the Sonic community with your beardedness and my dead Steam gifting meme is WAY BETTER of a meme, than any of your memes.

Spoiler

PUPPIES!